SUNSHINE MOBILE VILLAGE Information
Rural Naples Mobile Homes No Hoa Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
SUNSHINE MOBILE VILLAGE Photos
Built in the mid 1960s, Sunshine Mobile Village is located approximately 9-miles southeast of the shopping and restaurants at the 5th Avenue shops in Olde Naples and 7-miles north of Marco Island. Sunshine Mobile Village is a non-gated community comprised of manufactured homes on a mixture of cul-de-sacs and circle drives with covered parking, community pool, clubhouse and metal roof(s).
|Amenities and Features|
- Community Pool
- Sundeck with pool furnishings and chairs
- Tennis Courts
- Shuffle Board
- BBQ Area
- Boat Storage
- Owners are allowed to keep a reasonable amount of small domesticated pets including birds, fish, cats and dogs.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- All leases must be approved by the Associations Board of Directors or its designee.
- A unit owner may lease their home with restrictions.
- There is no age restriction for occupants of units.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall be closely supervised at all times by an adult.
- Guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is present).
- Family and Non-family guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
- There are restrictions as to the number of guests allowed to occupy the unit.
- Marco Island is just 7-miles away and has two publicly accessible beaches on the Island (north and South). The southern beach is located on South Collier Boulevard and has a 70-parking space lot with rest room access. The parking lot is located on Swallow Avenue and is a short walk across the street from the beach. The south beach is surrounded by plush hotels and condominiums. The north beach is called "Tigertail Beach" and is located off Hernando Drive on Marco Island. This beach is 32 acres of white sand beaches and one of the world's most important habitats for wintering and nesting shorebirds. There are 226 parking spaces including 8 hourly parking spaces and 6 handicap parking spaces. There is an $8.00 daily beach parking fee for non-beach parking permit holders or hourly parking at $1.50 per hour. The Tigertail Beach Cafe is a full service restaurant serving breakfast and lunch. Beer and wine available. Amenities: Restroom facilities, Picnic area with tables and grills, Beach rentals (Stand-up Paddleboards, Kayaks, Water Trikes, Electric Boats, Beach Cabanas and Chairs).
|What is a Manufactured Home?|
A manufactured home is one type of home thats been built in a factory. Other types of homes that use factory-made building parts include modular homes, panelized homes, mobile homes, pre-cut homes, and other varieties of prefab homes. Factory-built houses usually cost much less than a site-built house on a foundation.
What are the Benefits of a Metal Roof?
A Metal Roof or Tin Roof is a roofing system made from metal sheets or metal tiles. Metal is one of the more durable choices for roofing materials. Metal Roofs last a long time and because of their durability, Metal Roofs offer a significant cost savings over the long term. They require little maintenance and stand up to inclement weather. Another bonus to owning a Metal Roof is its resistance to fire and the fact that its 100% recyclable. The Disadvantages of a metal roof is that rust and corrosion can be a problem if the roof is not well maintained. The lifetime of a metal roof can last up to 50-years.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email