AUTUMN WOODS Photos
Single Family Homes Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
AUTUMN WOODS Information
Built in the mid 1990s, Autumn Woods is located approximately 2-miles southeast of the shopping and restaurants at the Mercato Shopping Center and approximately 3-miles southeast of Vanderbilt Beach. Driving to Autumn Woods from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 35-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 95-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Autumn Woods is a 24-hour guard gated community and has four neighborhoods (Oak Hollow, Mahogany Run, Maple Brooke and Cedar Ridge). There are three types of home styles in the neighborhoods of Autum Ridge. Autumn Woods has amenities such as Pool, Tennis and a Clubhouse. Please see below for further information and links to Autumn Woods and its sub-communities.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Autumn Woods sits atop 225-acres of land and is set amid multiple lakes (20-lakes).
- Attached Villas
- Coach Homes
- Single Family Homes
- Close to two Ritz-Carlton's (The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort and the Ritz Carlton Vanderbilt Beach).
- Highly regarded Schools: Seagate Elementary, Pine Ridge Middle School and Barron Collier High School as well as several private schools.
- Churches and synagogues of many denominations are close by as well as the Collier County Library.
- Many miles of sidewalks and walking paths.
- The pool has a spacious sundeck with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- The streets are lit at night.
- There is a clubhouse with meeting rooms, a workout room and a pool with a spa.
- There are two lakeside tennis courts at Autumn Woods
- There is a large, lakeside community pool at Autumn Woods.
- Pool has lanes designated for swimming laps.
- Shallow area for children's play
- There is a poolside fitness room in the clubhouse.
|Activities and Amenities|
- Line Dancing Instruction
- Water Aerobics
- Mah Jongg
- Knitting and Sewing
- Children's playground
- Vanderbilt Beach is just 3-miles away and has 152 parking spaces. There is additional metered parking on the street with easy handicap accessibility to the beach. The Vanderbilt Beach Park also has a new 375-space parking garage for public use. There is a $6.00 parking fee at the parking lot or a Beach Parking Permit is required. There are restrooms at the beach plus nearby food concessions and equipment rental (kayaks, paddleboards and beach chairs). Note: Vanderbilt Beach is typically voted as one of the top 25-beaches in the country and was recently voted #5 in US News & World Report's "Most Relaxing Beaches".
Compass Management Group, LLC.
3701 North Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34103
Tel: 239-593-1233 Fax: 239-593-1116
|What is a Villa?|
Real Estate agents in Southwest Florida use the word VILLA to describe luxury residences that are either rented or bought as a seasonal vacation homes or permanent residences. A villa is a privately owned unit that is unattached, semi-attached or attached to other villas with no occupants above or below (only shared walls if attached). Villas commonly have balconies or terraces with fine interior furnishings and appliances. Each villa owner pays monthly into an HOA (Home Owners Association) and in turn the HOA maintains the common areas such as the gardens, pools, elevators, stairwells, parking, etc.
What is a Coach Home?
The term Coach Home is a builders term from the Midwest used to describe a specifically shaped 4-unit, 2-story building with the garages placed in front of the living area. This 4-unit design creates a horseshoe shaped structure when viewing from above. Coach Homes vary in size and units but in Southwest Florida the standard Coach Home has four units (2-downstairs and 2-upstairs). Each unit has a two car garage (sometimes 1-car) and the second floor units either have an elevator or a side entrance. There is such a thing as a 6-unit Coach Home or a 8-unit and even a 10-unit Coach Home. It's just that the 4-unit Coach Homes are more prevalent. All Coach Homes have a patio lanai for the lower units and a balcony lanai for the second floor units.
What is a Deed Restricted Community?
When one owns a home in a neighborhood or community that is in a "deed restricted area"; this means that there are bylaws governing the neighborhood or community which prohibit the homeowners from doing certain things to the detriment of the neighborhood or community. For example, some neighborhoods or communities require you to contact them prior to changing the exterior color of your home or restrict overnight parking on the street. Each community is different and each Home Owners Association (HOA) has different rules. The premise is to maintain the aesthetic appearance and value of your home and the other homes in the HOA. There is usually a fee required that is payable to the HOA for the maintenance of the common grounds, including amenities if applicable.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
AUTUMN WOODS Documents
Communities within AUTUMN WOODS
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email