BANYAN WOODS Information
Banyan Woods Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
BANYAN WOODS Photos
Built in the early 2000s, Banyan Woods is located approximately 2-miles east of the shopping and restaurants at the Waterside Shops and 3-miles east of the beach. Banyan Woods is a gated community comprised of single family homes and coach homes with attached garages, pavered driveways and tile roofs. The coach homes have two floor plans, one with 2,019-sq.ft and the other with 2,591-sq.ft under air conditioning. All the units have 10-foot ceilings giving them a larger feel. Banyon Woods is situated on the southeast corner of Airport Pulling and Pine Ridge in Naples. At this intersection, you will find Target, Publix, Bed Bath and Beyond, TJ Maxx, Office Max, Walmart Market Place, Total Wine, Bealls, and HH Gregg. There are also plenty of restaurants nearby such as Applebee's, Boston Market, Skillets, Sunburst Cafe, Einstein Bagels, Steamers, LaBamba Mexican, and Capriccio's Italian Pizzeria. Banyan Woods is located 30-miles south of the Ft. Myers Airport (RSW).
- There are 100 single family homes and 88 coach homes on 48 acres of property.
- Crown Molding
- Pavered Driveways
- Concrete Black Construction
|Amenities and Features|
- Community Pool
- Social Room
- BBQ Area
- Play Area
- Walking Paths
- Owners are allowed to keep up to 2 small domesticated pets including birds, fish, cats and dogs.
- Four legged pets must be leashed or carried under the owner's arm at all times while on the common areas.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
- No reptiles, amphibians, poultry or livestock may be kept in the Condominium.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- A unit owner may lease their unit up to 3 times during any 1 calendar year or any 12 month period.
- No lease shall be for a period of less than 30 days.
- No lease may be for a period of more than 1 year.
- The board may, in its discretion, approve the same lease from year to year.
- No subleasing or assignment of lease rights by the lessee is allowed.
- There are restrictions as to the number of guests whether related or unrelated to the owner, who may occupy the unit.
- Family Guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
- Non Family Guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
- Minors under the age of 18 shall be closely supervised at all times by an adult to insure that they do not become a source of unreasonable annoyance to other residents.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
- Clam Pass Beach is just 3-miles away and has 182 parking spaces available. There is an $8.00 parking fee or a Beach Parking Permit is required. The Park consists of 35 acres of mangrove forest, coastal dunes and 3,200 feet of white sand beach along the Gulf of Mexico. There is a free beach shuttle that transports one from the parking lot over the 3/4 mile long boardwalk. There are restrooms at the beach plus food concessions and equipment rental (kayaks, paddleboards and beach chairs). Note: Clam Pass Beach was voted as one of the top 20 beaches in the United States, and is close to the Waldorf Astoria Beach Resort.
Directors Choice LLC Community Association Management
3784 Progress Avenue, Suite 107
Naples, Florida 34104
Reserve at Banyan Woods Communty Association
|What is a Coach Home?|
The term Coach Home is a builders term from the Midwest used to describe a specifically shaped 4-unit, 2-story building with the garages placed in front of the living area. This 4-unit design creates a horseshoe shaped structure when viewing from above. Coach Homes vary in size and units but in Southwest Florida the standard Coach Home has four units (2-downstairs and 2-upstairs). Each unit has a two car garage (sometimes 1-car) and the second floor units either have an elevator or a side entrance. There is such a thing as a 6-unit Coach Home or a 8-unit and even a 10-unit Coach Home. It's just that the 4-unit Coach Homes are more prevalent. All Coach Homes have a patio lanai for the lower units and a balcony lanai for the second floor units.
What are the Benefits of a Spanish Tile Roof?
One of the advantages of a Spanish Tile roof is that due to its absorbent properties it keeps the temperatures in the home warm during the winter and cool during the summer. Another benefit is that Spanish Tile Roofs are fire-resistant and require very little maintenance. The lifetime of a Spanish Tile roof can last over 50-years.
What is a Pavered Walkway or Driveway?
Concrete pavers are basically fancy bricks that are manufactured in mass to create stronger driveways and walkways than standard poured concrete. Concrete pavers are popular for luxury residences in Southwest Florida because they are available in a variety of shapes and styles giving the homeowner plenty of choices to create a unique driveway or walkway that complements their home and landscaping. Pavers are also practical for pool surroundings, patios and walkways because they drain efficiently during summer storms and remain tacky for good footing in wet weather. Another paver benefit: If a paver gets cracked or damaged, individual pavers can be removed and replaced.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
BANYAN WOODS Documents
Communities within BANYAN WOODS
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email