BRADFORD LAKES at CYPRESS WOODS Information
Bradford Lakes Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
BRADFORD LAKES at CYPRESS WOODS Photos CYPRESS WOODS Photos
Bradford Lakes at Cypress Woods is located approximately 5-miles northeast of the shopping and restaurants at the Mercato Shopping Center and approximately 6-miles northeast from Vanderbilt Beach. Bradford Lakes is a gated community within Cypress Woods comprised of single family homes with attached garages, tile roofs, pavered driveways and golf course views.
- The residents of Bradford Lakes have access to Cypress Woods's country club, golf, tennis, pool, fitness center, dining and other amenities.
- Concrete Block Construction
- Underground Utilities
- Many miles of sidewalks and walking paths.
- The Cypress Wood's pool has good sun exposure
- Owners are allowed to keep up to 2 domesticated pets including birds, fish, cats and dogs.
- Cats and dogs must be leashed or carried under the owner's arm at all times while on the common areas.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
- No reptiles, amphibians, poultry or livestock may be kept in the Condominium.
- Pets shall not be left unattended on screened porches, lanais, yards or garages.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- A unit owner may lease their unit up to 2 times during any 1 calendar year or any 12 month period. See Use Restrictions for details.
- No lease shall be for a period of less than 30 days.
- No lease may be for a period of more than 1 year.
- No subleasing or assignment of lease rights by the lessee is allowed.
- There is no age restriction for occupants of units.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall be closely supervised at all times by an adult.
- Guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is present).
- Family and Non-family guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
- There are restrictions as to the number of guests allowed to occupy the unit.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
Bradford Lakes Homeowners Association
3675 Grand Cypress Drive
Naples, FL 34119
|What are the Benefits of a Tile Roof?|
One of the advantages of a Tile roof is that due to its absorbent properties it keeps the temperatures in the home warm during the winter and cool during the summer. Another benefit is that Tile Roofs are fire-resistant and require very little maintenance. The lifetime of a Tile roof can last over 50-years.
What is Concrete Block Construction?
Concrete Block Construction which is also referred to as a CMU (concrete masonry unit) have great qualities for homes built in southwest Florida. Concrete blocks are unaffected by termites and are very sturdy during hurricane season. Concrete Blocks are fireproof and have great insulation qualities that help save energy. Also, concrete blocks do not degrade in the harsh Florida sun. Most concrete blocks measure 16x8x8, are lightweight and considered to be very durable; especially when they are filled with poured concrete and reinforced with steel rods.
What is a Pavered Walkway or Driveway?
Concrete pavers are basically fancy bricks that are manufactured in mass to create stronger driveways and walkways than standard poured concrete. Concrete pavers are popular for luxury residences in Southwest Florida because they are available in a variety of shapes and styles giving the homeowner plenty of choices to create a unique driveway or walkway that complements their home and landscaping. Pavers are also practical for pool surroundings, patios and walkways because they drain efficiently during summer storms and remain tacky for good footing in wet weather. Another paver benefit: If a paver gets cracked or damaged, individual pavers can be removed and replaced.
CYPRESS WOODS Information
Built in the late 1990s, Cypress Woods is located approximately 5-miles northeast of the shopping and restaurants at the Mercato Shopping Center and approximately 6-miles east of Delnor-Wiggins Preserve and Beach. Driving to Cypress Woods from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 20-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 95-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Cypress Woods has a pass key gated entrance with metal swing gates. Comprised of five sub-communities, Cypress Woods has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. There are a number of sub-communities with their own pool and cabana. All communities have use of Cypress Woods's community pool and clubhouse. Cypress Woods has amenities such as Golf, Tennis, Pool, Fitness Center, Dining, Walking Paths and a Clubhouse. Please see below for further information and links to Cypress Woods and its sub-communities.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Cypress Woods sits atop approximately 100-acres of land and is set amid 15-lakes.
- Cypress Woods is a "bundled" community meaning that all residents enjoy a full golf and country club membership included with the purchase of a property in Cypress Woods.
- Carriage Homes
- Single Family Homes
- Coach Homes
- Cypress Woods is a Bundled Golf Community (the cost of course membership is included in the purchase of the home which is "bundled" together).
- Cypress Woods is a Deed Restricted neighborhood (bylaws prohibiting homeowners from non-conforming updates on their property to the detriment of the neighborhood or community).
- Active community with plenty of amenities and social events.
- Miles of sidewalks and walking paths.
- Underground Utilities
- The main pool has a spacious sundeck with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- The Cypress Woods Clubhouse is the central meeting place that includes Golf Pro Shop, Tennis Pro Shop, Fitness Center, Dining, Pool, Club Events and Meetings.
- The Club's Dress Code applies to all areas of the Clubhouse. Swim attire, cut-offs, flip flops and shirts without a collar are not allowed in the Cypress Woods's clubhouse. Gentleman must remove their caps.
- The Cypress Woods Club has a main dining room for members and guests of members. The dinner menu is often updated with the latest fare. The main dining room is also used for special events such as holiday gatherings, parties, annual golf tournaments and events.
- The Cypress Woods Grill provides a gathering place for mid-day sandwiches and after game drinks. The menu changes regularly, providing seasonal variations. The bar overlooks the golf course and provides a diverse selection of beer, wine and spirits.
- There is a driving range, practice green and PGA accredited staff/pro to help with swing instruction and golf course management.
- The Pro Shop offers the latest in Golf Apparel and accessories, hosts demo events, club fitting, re-gripping, spike replacement plus a summer reciprocal program.
- The par 72, 18 hole, Gordon G. Lewis designed, golf course provides a variety of competitive levels.
- Cypress Woods has four hard-court tennis courts with plenty of tennis activity for players of all skill levels.
- Accredited Tennis Pros and the use of the automatic tennis ball machine are available to help improve your skills.
- The tennis courts are lit for evening play.
- 2-large outdoor heated pools with pavered pool deck and spa.
- One pool is for laps and the other pool is for recreation.
- Pools have lounge chairs and tables.
- All sub-communities are allowed to use Cypress Woods's community pool and clubhouse.
- The Fitness Center is located in the main clubhouse with accredited trainers for one-on-one instruction.
- The Fitness Center has state-of-the-art fitness equipment, including cardiovascular, strength machines, free weights and a designated stretching area.
- Yoga and Pilates classes are held in the spacious group exercise studio.
- The Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park is only 6-miles away. The beach park is 166-acres in size and has a 1-mile long beach. There are restrooms and showers at the beach plus food concessions and equipment rental (kayaks, paddleboards, scuba, beach chairs and umbrellas). There are 5-parking lots connected by trails and boardwalks. There is a boat ramp that feeds into Turkey Bay, which is where the Cocohatchee River meets the Gulf of Mexico. The docks at the boat ramp are disability accessible.
|Amenities & Activities|
- Cypress Woods has a wide variety of social activities, clubs and events for its members and residents. Member Clubs provide a time and place to join others in a favorite skill or hobby. Club Events and Amenities include:
- Annual Balls and Holiday Events
- Cocktail Parties
- Community BBQ's
- Field Trips
- Water Aerobics
- Golf Memberships come with the purchase of a residence ("Bundled"). Non-resident Social Memberships are also available, providing limited access to the Golf Course and Amenities.
- Cypress Woods has three types of annual memberships available: #1. Annual Single Membership, #2. Annual Family Membership, #3. Annual Social Membership.
- For more detailed membership information, please click here: Cypress Woods Membership Website.
Cypress Woods Golf and Country Club
|What is a Carriage House?|
A Carriage Home is when the home or living area is built over a garage (where the carriage/car is kept). To stretch the definition a little thinner it could also mean a single-level condominium or apartment that is attached or is part of the garage. A Carriage House can also be a free-standing single family home built over a garage.
What is a Coach Home?
The term Coach Home is a builders term from the Midwest used to describe a specifically shaped 4-unit, 2-story building with the garages placed in front of the living area. This 4-unit design creates a horseshoe shaped structure when viewing from above. Coach Homes vary in size and units but in Southwest Florida the standard Coach Home has four units (2-downstairs and 2-upstairs). Each unit has a two car garage (sometimes 1-car) and the second floor units either have an elevator or a side entrance. There is such a thing as a 6-unit Coach Home or a 8-unit and even a 10-unit Coach Home. It's just that the 4-unit Coach Homes are more prevalent. All Coach Homes have a patio lanai for the lower units and a balcony lanai for the second floor units.
What is a Bundled Golf Community?
In a Bundled Golf Community each resident financially supports the community golf courses maintenance and operations. When you purchase a home in a Bundled Golf Community, the cost of course membership is included (bundled together). If you are an avid golfer, the benefit of Bundled Golf is an affordable golf membership. There are no initiation fees since every homeowner in the community is paying for the course and the fees are more spread out. The downside of bundled golf is that if you do not play golf you are subsidizing a course that you are not using. There may also be a "Transfer Fee" when exchanging ownership. That being said there are often other amenities at the course such as clubhouse, pool and tennis that you may enjoy. One other bonus of bundled golf is that your bundled golf membership can be transferred to seasonal renters of your condo, villa or single family home.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
BRADFORD LAKES at at CYPRESS WOODS Documents
CYPRESS WOODS Documents
Communities within CYPRESS WOODS
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email