Single Family Homes Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
Built in the mid 1990s, Briarwood is located approximately 3-miles east of the shopping and restaurants at the 5th Avenue shops in Olde Naples and approximately 4-miles east of Naples Beach. Driving to Briarwood from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 30-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 90-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Briarwood is a 24-hour guard gated community. Comprised of three sub-communities, Briarwood has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. All sub-communities use Briarwoods community pool and clubhouse. Briarwood has amenities such as Pool, Tennis, Walking Paths and a Clubhouse. Please see below for further information and links to Briarwood and its sub-communities.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Briarwood sits atop hundreds of acres of land and is set amid ten lakes.
- Single Family Homes
- Coach Homes
- There is no golf, main community fitness center or dining at Briarwood.
- 3-acre community park.
- Miles of sidewalks and walking paths.
- Underground Utilities
- The pool has a spacious sundeck with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- The Briarwood Clubhouse is the central meeting place for many social events and club meetings.
- Briarwood has two hard-court tennis courts with plenty of tennis activity for players of all skill levels.
- Two large outdoor, heated pools.
- Shallow area for children's play.
- One pool can be designated for swimming laps.
- Naples Beach is just 4-miles away and has various deeded beach entries along Gulf Shore Boulevard. The historic Naples Pier is located on Naples Beach and features a concession stand on the pier with a covered eating area and beach supplies plus restroom facilities. Fishing from the pier does not require a fishing license, as the City of Naples has purchased a bulk fishing license for the pier. The beach at the pier also features volleyball nets and is one of the best places to watch a spectacular Naples sunset. There is on-street metered parking supplemented by an 83-space metered parking lot one block east of the beach. Additional parking and access to Naples Beach exists on 4th Avenue South, 8th Avenue South 17th Avenue South and 6th Avenue North.
|Amenities & Activities|
- Briarwood has a wide variety of social activities, clubs and events for its members and residents. Member Clubs provide a time and place to join others in a favorite skill or hobby. Club Events and Amenities include:
- Community BBQ's
- Children's play area
- Security Gate
Briarwood Property Owners Association, Inc.
335 Skelly Road
Naples, Florida 34104
|What is a Coach Home?|
The term Coach Home is a builders term from the Midwest used to describe a specifically shaped 4-unit, 2-story building with the garages placed in front of the living area. This 4-unit design creates a horseshoe shaped structure when viewing from above. Coach Homes vary in size and units but in Southwest Florida the standard Coach Home has four units (2-downstairs and 2-upstairs). Each unit has a two car garage (sometimes 1-car) and the second floor units either have an elevator or a side entrance. There is such a thing as a 6-unit Coach Home or a 8-unit and even a 10-unit Coach Home. It's just that the 4-unit Coach Homes are more prevalent. All Coach Homes have a patio lanai for the lower units and a balcony lanai for the second floor units.
What is a Single Family Home?
Unlike an Apartment, Condo or Townhome, a Single Family Home does not share a common wall with another home and are most commonly free-standing residential buildings. A Single Family Home is often occupied by one family. There are instances when a basement or mother-in-law suite may be rented in a Single Family Home, but that is not enough to change the homes classification to a Multi-Family Home. Lots (yards) are often larger than the structure which is owned by the homeowner and is the responsibility of the homeowner to maintain unless there is an HOA (Homeowners Associations) responsible for upkeep.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
Communities within BRIARWOOD
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email