BRIDGEWATER BAY Information
Bridgewater Bay Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
BRIDGEWATER BAY Photos
Built in the early 2000s, Bridgewater Bay is located approximately 3-miles southeast of the shopping and restaurants at the Mercato Shopping Center and approximately 4-miles southeast of Vanderbilt Beach. Driving to Bridgewater Bay from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 35-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 95-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Bridgewater Bay is a 24-hour guard gated community. Comprised of eight sub-communities, Bridgewater Bay has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. All sub-communities use Bridgewater Bay's community pool and clubhouse. Bridgewater Bay has amenities such as Tennis, Pool, Fitness Center, Bocce Ball and a Country Club. Please see below for further information and links to Bridgewater Bay and its sub-communities.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Bridgewater Bay sits atop 131-acres of land and is set amid 12-lakes.
- There are a total of 524-residences in Bridgewater Bay.
- Coach Homes
- Single Family Homes
- Concrete Block Construction
- There is no golf at Bridgewater Bay.
- Active community with plenty of amenities and social events.
- Many miles of sidewalks and walking paths.
- Bridgewater Bay has a short term/long-term RV Parking Lot (see photos)
- Underground Utilities
- Highly regarded private and public schools nearby.
- Air-conditioned club house with hot tub and 2-pools
- Between the 2-pools is a social area under a lanai with a bar area (see photos).
- The pool has a spacious sundeck with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- The Bridgewater Bay Clubhouse is the central meeting place for many social events and club meetings. The clubhouse includes a complete fitness and exercise center, event kitchen and pool.
- The clubhouse, pools, tennis courts, playground area, basketball courts and putting area are collectively known as "The Club" aka "The Lifestyle Center".
- The party room and conference center may be reserved in advance for private functions.
- There is a full kitchen in The Club, but other than special events, there is no dining at the Bridgewater Bay clubhouse.
- Bridgewater Bay has two Har-Tru tennis courts with plenty of tennis activity for players of all skill levels.
- The tennis courts are lit for evening play.
- Both courts are reserved for two (2) hours on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday mornings for Bridgewater Bay round robin matches.
- Reserved courts have priority over walk-on players.
- Reservation signup sheet is located outside the Fitness Center entrance of the Clubhouse.
- There are two pools. One pool is screened and has designated lanes for swimming laps.
- The second pool is more suitable for children's play.
- Pool is geo-termal heated.
- Pool has lounge chairs and tables.
- Pool restrooms and drinking fountain.
- Pools are lakeside.
- Spa Area
- A Fob is required to enter the pool(s)
- The Fitness Center has state-of-the-art fitness equipment, including cardiovascular, strength machines, free weights and a designated stretching area.
- Vanderbilt Beach is just 4-miles away and has 152 parking spaces. There is additional metered parking on the street with easy handicap accessibility to the beach. The Vanderbilt Beach Park also has a new 375-space parking garage for public use. There is a $6.00 parking fee at the parking lot or a Beach Parking Permit is required. There are restrooms at the beach plus nearby food concessions and equipment rental (kayaks, paddleboards and beach chairs). Note: Vanderbilt Beach is typically voted as one of the top 25-beaches in the country and was recently voted #5 in US News & World Report's "Most Relaxing Beaches".
|Amenities & Activities|
- Bridgewater Bay has a wide variety of social activities, clubs and events for its members and residents. Member Clubs provide a time and place to join others in a favorite skill or hobby. Club Events and Amenities include:
- Annual Balls and Holliday Events
- Community BBQ's
- Cocktail Parties
- Field Trips
- Children's playground
- Bocce Ball
- Children's play area
- Putting Green
- RV-Parking Lot
American Property Management
8825 Tamiami Trail E, Naples FL 34113
Ph: (239) 774-0105 Fax: (239) 774-0112
|What is a Coach Home?|
The term Coach Home is a builders term from the Midwest used to describe a specifically shaped 4-unit, 2-story building with the garages placed in front of the living area. This 4-unit design creates a horseshoe shaped structure when viewing from above. Coach Homes vary in size and units but in Southwest Florida the standard Coach Home has four units (2-downstairs and 2-upstairs). Each unit has a two car garage (sometimes 1-car) and the second floor units either have an elevator or a side entrance. There is such a thing as a 6-unit Coach Home or a 8-unit and even a 10-unit Coach Home. It's just that the 4-unit Coach Homes are more prevalent. All Coach Homes have a patio lanai for the lower units and a balcony lanai for the second floor units.
What is a Single Family Home?
Unlike an Apartment, Condo or Townhome, a Single Family Home does not share a common wall with another home and are most commonly free-standing residential buildings. A Single Family Home is often occupied by one family. There are instances when a basement or mother-in-law suite may be rented in a Single Family Home, but that is not enough to change the homes classification to a Multi-Family Home. Lots (yards) are often larger than the structure which is owned by the homeowner and is the responsibility of the homeowner to maintain unless there is an HOA (Homeowners Associations) responsible for upkeep.
What is Concrete Block Construction?
Concrete Block Construction which is also referred to as a CMU (concrete masonry unit) have great qualities for homes built in southwest Florida. Concrete blocks are unaffected by termites and are very sturdy during hurricane season. Concrete Blocks are fireproof and have great insulation qualities that help save energy. Also, concrete blocks do not degrade in the harsh Florida sun. Most concrete blocks measure 16x8x8, are lightweight and considered to be very durable; especially when they are filled with poured concrete and reinforced with steel rods.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
BRIDGEWATER BAY Documents
Communities within BRIDGEWATER BAY
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email