Up to the last 5 Solds for Clermont:
Click Here for More Clermont Sales Information
CLERMONT at PELICAN MARSH
1590 CLERMONT DR, #K-203 - Tax Record
CLERMONT at PELICAN MARSH
1520 CLERMONT DR, #H-105 - Tax Record
CLERMONT at PELICAN MARSH
1540 CLERMONT DR, #F-402 - Tax Record
CLERMONT at PELICAN MARSH
1600 CLERMONT DR, #J-403 - Tax Record
CLERMONT at PELICAN MARSH
1530 CLERMONT DR, #G-403 - Tax Record
CLERMONT at PELICAN MARSH Information
Clermont Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
CLERMONT at PELICAN MARSH Photos PELICAN MARSH Photos
Built in the late 1990s, Clermont at Pelican Marsh is located approximately 1-mile northeast of the shopping and restaurants at Mercato Shopping Center and 2-miles east of Vanderbilt Beach. Clermont is a gated community with key pad entry and metal swing gate within Pelican Marsh comprised of 148 carriage/coach homes on a circle drive with attached garages and sub-building garages. Some units have golf course views and some with preserve views.
- Various memberships are available to Pelican Marsh's golf, tennis, fitness center, dining and clubhouse.
- Units range in size from approximately 1,700 to 1,900 square feet of living space (under air).
- The HOA fee covers the cost of maintaining the cable, water and landscaping.
- The pool has good sun exposure
|Amenities and Features|
- Community Pool
- Fitness Center
- Each unit may keep 1 dog or 1 cat.
- A unit owner may keep a bird in a cage, or may keep fish in an aquarium.
- No one other than the owner of a residential unit is permitted to keep any pets. Tenants may not have pets.
- Cats and dogs must be leashed or carried under the owner's arm at all times while on the common areas.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
- No reptiles, amphibians, poultry or livestock may be kept in the Condominium.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- A unit owner may lease their unit up to 3 times during any 1 calendar year or any 12 month period. See Use Restrictions for details.
- No lease shall be for a period of less than 30 days.
- No lease may be for a period of more than 1 year.
- No subleasing or assignment of lease rights by the lessee is allowed.
- There is no age restriction for occupants of units.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall be closely supervised at all times by an adult.
- Guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is present).
- Family and Non-family guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
- There are restrictions as to the number of guests allowed to occupy the unit.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
3050 North Horseshoe Drive, #172
Naples, Florida 34104
|What is a Carriage House?|
A Carriage Home is when the home or living area is built over a garage (where the carriage/car is kept). To stretch the definition a little thinner it could also mean a single-level condominium or apartment that is attached or is part of the garage. A Carriage House can also be a free-standing single family home built over a garage.
What is a Coach Home?
The term Coach Home is a builders term from the Midwest used to describe a specifically shaped 4-unit, 2-story building with the garages placed in front of the living area. This 4-unit design creates a horseshoe shaped structure when viewing from above. Coach Homes vary in size and units but in Southwest Florida the standard Coach Home has four units (2-downstairs and 2-upstairs). Each unit has a two car garage (sometimes 1-car) and the second floor units either have an elevator or a side entrance. There is such a thing as a 6-unit Coach Home or a 8-unit and even a 10-unit Coach Home. It's just that the 4-unit Coach Homes are more prevalent. All Coach Homes have a patio lanai for the lower units and a balcony lanai for the second floor units.
PELICAN MARSH Information
Built in the late 1990s through mid 2000s, Pelican Marsh is located approximately 1-mile east of the shopping and restaurants at the Mercato Shopping Center and approximately 2-miles east of Vanderbilt Beach. Driving to Pelican Marsh from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 30-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 90-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Pelican Marsh is a 24-hour guard gated community with pass key gated entrance with metal swing gates for owners and members. Comprised of several sub-communities, Pelican Marsh has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. Each sub-community and private home has their own community pool and cabana (there is no "main" pool in Pelican Marsh). Pelican Marsh has amenities such as Golf, Tennis, Fitness Center, Dining, Bocce Ball, Walking Paths, Clubhouse and a Country Club. Please see below for further information and links to Pelican Marsh and its sub-communities.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Pelican Marsh sits atop 2,075-acres of land and is set amid over 50-lakes.
- Pelican Marsh consists of various single family homes, attached villas and condominium complexes.
- Pelican Marsh's dedication to conservation is illustrated in its participation in the award winning Cocohatchee Strand Restoration Program which preserves and protects 133 acres of wetlands, providing a harmonious balance between man and nature.
- There is no main community pool at Pelican Marsh.
- The Pelican Marsh Golf Club is not affiliated with the community although memberships are available for purchase.
- Active community with plenty of amenities and social events.
- Sidewalks, bicycling and walking paths
- Underground Utilities
- Highly regarded private and public schools nearby.
- Pelican Marsh provides community-wide WI-FI.
- There are four gated entrances to Pelican Marsh.
- A $4-million dollar renovation to the Pelican Marsh Golf Club is complete.
- The Pelican Marsh Golf Clubhouse is a central meeting place that includes Golf Pro Shop, Fitness Center, Dining, Banquet Facilities, Club Events and Meetings.
- The Pelican Marsh community center is 18,000 square feet large with tennis pro shop, fitness center, meeting rooms and views of the tennis courts and golf course.
- The Pelican Marsh Golf Club has a main dining room for members and guests of members. The dinner menu is often updated with the latest fare. The main dining room is also used for special events such as holiday gatherings, parties, annual golf tournaments and events.
- The Pelican Marsh Grill provides a gathering place for mid-day sandwiches and after game drinks. The menu changes regularly, providing seasonal variations. The bar overlooks the golf course and provides a diverse selection of beer, wine and spirits.
- As a Dining Member of the Pelican Marsh Golf Club, you will have access to great food in all three of the club's newly remodeled venues; Dining Room, Grille Room and the Grille Terrace.
- The 18-hole Pelican Marsh Golf Course was designed by Robert Von Hagge and provides a variety of competitive levels.
- The Pro Shop offers the latest in Golf Apparel and accessories, hosts demo events, club fitting, re-gripping, spike replacement plus a summer reciprocal program.
- There is a driving range, practice green and PGA accredited staff/pro to help with swing instruction and golf course management.
- There is a practice area consisting of large putting greens, chipping greens and practice bunkers.
- The course is a par 72 and plays 7,129 yards from the tips.
- The Greens are aerated during the summer months.
- Pelican Marsh has nine Har-Tru tennis courts with plenty of tennis activity for players of all skill levels.
- Accredited Tennis Pros and the use of the automatic tennis ball machines are available to help improve your skills.
- The tennis courts are lit for evening play.
- The tennis courts have green windscreens to provide a solid background for optimum vision and playability.
- Tennis Clinics, Mixers, Round Robins and Camps.
- There is no pool at the main clubhouse but each sub-community has its own pool and cabana.
- The 2,760 square foot Fitness Center is located in the main clubhouse with accredited trainers for one-on-one instruction.
- The Fitness Center has state-of-the-art fitness equipment, including cardiovascular, strength machines, free weights and a designated stretching area.
- Within the facility are men's and women's locker rooms with showers.
- Yoga and Pilates classes are held in the spacious group exercise studio.
- Massage and spa rooms.
|Beach Water Taxi|
- Beach access is available to Wiggins Beach via a water taxi from the Tarpon Cove Yacht Club on Wiggins Pass Road. Pelican Marsh residents only need to display their Foundation Card for this service.
- Vanderbilt Beach is just 2-miles away and has 152 parking spaces. There is additional metered parking on the street with easy handicap accessibility to the beach. The Vanderbilt Beach Park also has a new 375-space parking garage for public use. There is a $6.00 parking fee at the parking lot or a Beach Parking Permit is required. There are restrooms at the beach plus nearby food concessions and equipment rental (kayaks, paddleboards and beach chairs). Note: Vanderbilt Beach is typically voted as one of the top 25-beaches in the country and was recently voted #5 in US News & World Report's "Most Relaxing Beaches".
|Amenities & Activities|
- Pelican Marsh has a wide variety of social activities, clubs and events for its members and residents. Member Clubs provide a time and place to join others in a favorite skill or hobby. Club Events and Amenities include:
- Annual Balls and Holiday Events
- Cocktail Parties
- Community BBQ's
- Residents Lounge with 50-inch and 60-inch TV's.
- Lending Library
- Guest Speakers
- Field Trips
- The Pelican Marsh Golf Club offers a full calendar of social, golf and dining activities with an award winning chef, state of the art practice facility, and championship golf. The Pelican Marsh Golf Club is member owned club, and proudly remains a model of financial strength. The two-story newly remodeled clubhouse provides a warm, inviting atmosphere, with West Indies inspired architecture. The Pelican Marsh Golf Club is pleased to offer three different memberships for your consideration: Golf (access to all club facilities), Social (limited golf, full dining and social privileges) and Dining (dinning and social privileges).
Pelican Marsh Home Owners Association
Pelican Marsh Golf Club
Mercato Shopping Mall
|What is an Equity Golf Community?|
Equity golf memberships are not included with the sale of the house in a community with a golf course. Although there are homes built on the course and there is a clubhouse and other amenities, membership can be purchased separate from the home purchase and club membership is not mandatory. Various memberships are often offered from dinning, fitness to full golf privileges. Residents who want to become members must pay an initiation fee along with annual dues associated with your membership. An Equity membership allows you to share ownership of the course (sort of like a partnership). Ownership could also mean that you and the other owners may be responsible for assessments that might arise if he club becomes financially needy. If you move or decide to leave the club, you may sell your ownership (equity) to somebody else (depending on the refund ability clauses within the club rules and contracts). You should always check the governing documents within the community for details before purchasing or selling a membership.
What is a Non-Equity Golf Community?
Like an equity course, homes, condos and villas surround the course and memberships are available to homeowners. Unlike an equity course, membership does not mean ownership. The course is owned by a corporation and is a for profit business. Your initiation fee and annual dues are not refundable and memberships are not available for transfer. The board of governors is still made up of members, but you'll also see the clubs General Manager and Department Managers at their meetings (the latter being hired by the corporation that owns the club). The benefit of a non-equity membership is that membership is not mandatory to homeowners and if the club falls into a financial hardship you cannot be assessed.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
CLERMONT at PELICAN MARSH Documents
PELICAN MARSH Documents
Communities within PELICAN MARSH
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email