Up to the last 5 Solds for Countryside:
Click Here for More Countryside Sales Information
COUNTRYSIDE VERANDAS at COUNTRYSIDE
510 VERANDA WAY, #D202 - Tax Record
COUNTRY HOLLOW at COUNTRYSIDE
433 COUNTRY HOLLOW CT, #C101 - Tax Record
COUNTRYSIDE CONDOS at COUNTRYSIDE
7300 PROVINCE WAY, #1202 - Tax Record
COUNTRY GLEN at COUNTRYSIDE
7320 GLENMOOR LN, #2105 - Tax Record
COUNTRY GLEN at COUNTRYSIDE
7360 GLENMOOR LN, #4201 - Tax Record
Countryside Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
Built in the mid 1980s, Countryside is located approximately 5-miles southeast of the shopping and restaurants at the 5th Avenue shops in Olde Naples and approximately 10-miles north of Marco Island. Driving to Countryside from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 30-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 90-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Countryside has a pass key gated entrance with metal swing gates. Comprised of six sub-communities, Countryside has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. Each sub-community has their own community pool and cabana. All communities have use of Countryside's community pool and clubhouse. Countryside has amenities such as Golf, Tennis, Pool, Fitness Center, Dining, clubhouse and a Country Club. Please see below for further information and links to Countryside and its sub-communities.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Countryside sits atop hundreds of acres of land and is set amid multiple lakes.
- There are 1,133 residential units, including 221 detached single family homes ranging in size from 1,500 to 2,300 square feet under air.
- Attached Villas
- Countryside is a financially sound, debt-free country club. There is no membership initiation fee. There is a annual dues structure.
- Active community with plenty of amenities and social events.
- Miles of sidewalks and walking paths.
- The streets are lit at night.
- The main pool has a spacious sundeck with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- The Countryside Clubhouse is the central meeting place that includes Golf Pro Shop, Tennis Pro Shop, Fitness Center, Dining, Event Kitchen, Pool, Club Events and Meetings.
- The Club's Dress Code applies to all areas of the Clubhouse. Swim attire, cut-offs, flip flops and shirts without a collar are not allowed in the Countryside's clubhouse. Gentleman must remove their caps.
- The Countryside Club has a main dining room for members and guests of members. The dinner menu is often updated with the latest fare. The main dining room is also used for special events such as holiday gatherings, parties, annual golf tournaments and events.
- The Countryside Grill provides a gathering place for mid-day sandwiches and after game drinks. The menu changes regularly, providing seasonal variations. The bar overlooks the golf course and provides a diverse selection of beer, wine and spirits.
- There is a driving range, practice green and PGA accredited staff/pro to help with swing instruction and golf course management.
- The Pro Shop offers the latest in Golf Apparel and accessories, hosts demo events, club fitting, re-gripping, spike replacement plus a summer reciprocal program.
- The par 70 par, 18 hole Arthur Hills designed golf course provides a variety of competitive levels.
- Countryside has three Har-Tru tennis courts with plenty of tennis activity for players of all skill levels.
- Accredited Tennis Pros and the use of the automatic tennis ball machine are available to help improve your skills.
- The tennis courts are lit for evening play.
- Large outdoor heated pool with pavered pool deck and spa.
- Shallow area for children's play.
- Pool has lounge chairs and tables.
- Pool restrooms and drinking fountain.
- All sub-communities are allowed to use Countryside's community pool and clubhouse.
- The Fitness Center has state-of-the-art fitness equipment, including cardiovascular, strength machines, free weights and a designated stretching area.
- Naples Beach is just 6-miles away and has various deeded beach entries along Gulf Shore Boulevard. The historic Naples Pier is located on Naples Beach and features a concession stand on the pier with a covered eating area and beach supplies plus restroom facilities. Fishing from the pier does not require a fishing license, as the City of Naples has purchased a bulk fishing license for the pier. The beach at the pier also features volleyball nets and is one of the best places to watch a spectacular Naples sunset. There is on-street metered parking supplemented by an 83-space metered parking lot one block east of the beach. Additional parking and access to Naples Beach exists on 4th Avenue South, 8th Avenue South 17th Avenue South and 6th Avenue North.
|Amenities & Activities|
- Countryside has a wide variety of social activities, clubs and events for its members and residents. Member Clubs provide a time and place to join others in a favorite skill or hobby. Club Events and Amenities include:
- Annual Balls and Holiday Events
- Cocktail Parties
- Community BBQ's
- Mah Jongg
- Water Aerobics
- Bowling League
- Field Trips
Countryside Golf and Country Club
|What is a Single Family Home?|
Unlike an Apartment, Condo or Townhome, a Single Family Home does not share a common wall with another home and are most commonly free-standing residential buildings. A Single Family Home is often occupied by one family. There are instances when a basement or mother-in-law suite may be rented in a Single Family Home, but that is not enough to change the homes classification to a Multi-Family Home. Lots (yards) are often larger than the structure which is owned by the homeowner and is the responsibility of the homeowner to maintain unless there is an HOA (Homeowners Associations) responsible for upkeep.
What is a Villa?
Real Estate agents in Southwest Florida use the word VILLA to describe luxury residences that are either rented or bought as a seasonal vacation homes or permanent residences. A villa is a privately owned unit that is unattached, semi-attached or attached to other villas with no occupants above or below (only shared walls if attached). Villas commonly have balconies or terraces with fine interior furnishings and appliances. Each villa owner pays monthly into an HOA (Home Owners Association) and in turn the HOA maintains the common areas such as the gardens, pools, elevators, stairwells, parking, etc.
What is the Difference between an Apartment and a Condominium?
Condominiums are usually attached to one another similar to apartment units. The difference between an apartment and a condominium is that a condominium owner owns the unit and shares ownership of common areas with other condominium owners such as the clubhouse, pools, elevators, stairwells, parking lots, etc. Apartments on the other hand are not for sale; one must pay monthly rent to the landlord aka owner of the apartment building. As a condominium owner, you are a member of an HOA (Homeowners Association) and pay a monthly fee to the association in exchange for maintenance of the common areas.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
Communities within COUNTRYSIDE
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email