Crossings Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
Built in the early 1990s, Crossings is located approximately 1-mile southeast of the shopping and restaurants at the Mercato Shopping Center and approximately 2-miles southeast of Vanderbilt Beach. Driving to Crossings from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 30-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 95-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Crossings is a 24-hour guard gated community. Comprised of three sub-communities, Crossings has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. All communities have use of Crossings community pool and clubhouse. Crossings has amenities such as Tennis, Pool and a Clubhouse. Please see below for further information and links to Crossings and its sub-communities.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Crossings sits atop approximately 100-acres of land and is set amid 7-lakes.
- The Crossings is a community made up of single family homes with private pools and separated by three sub-communities.
- There is no dining, golf or main community fitness center at Crossings.
- Miles of sidewalks and walking paths.
- Underground Utilities
- Highly regarded private and public schools nearby.
- The community pool has a spacious sundeck with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- The Crossings Clubhouse is the central meeting place for many social events and club meetings. The clubhouse includes an event kitchen and pool.
- Other than special events, there is no Dining at Crossings.
- Crossings has two hard-court tennis courts with plenty of tennis activity for players of all skill levels.
- The tennis courts are lit for evening play.
- Large outdoor heated pool with pavered pool deck and spa.
- Pool has lounge chairs and tables.
- Pool restrooms and drinking fountain.
- Spa Area
- All sub-communities are allowed to use Crossings's community pool and clubhouse.
- Vanderbilt Beach is just 2-miles away and has 152 parking spaces. There is additional metered parking on the street with easy handicap accessibility to the beach. The Vanderbilt Beach Park also has a new 375-space parking garage for public use. There is a $6.00 parking fee at the parking lot or a Beach Parking Permit is required. There are restrooms at the beach plus nearby food concessions and equipment rental (kayaks, paddleboards and beach chairs). Note: Vanderbilt Beach is typically voted as one of the top 25-beaches in the country and was recently voted #5 in US News & World Report's "Most Relaxing Beaches".
|Amenities & Activities|
- Community BBQ's
- Field Trips
- Children's playground
- Book Club
|What is a Single Family Home?|
Unlike an Apartment, Condo or Townhome, a Single Family Home does not share a common wall with another home and are most commonly free-standing residential buildings. A Single Family Home is often occupied by one family. There are instances when a basement or mother-in-law suite may be rented in a Single Family Home, but that is not enough to change the homes classification to a Multi-Family Home. Lots (yards) are often larger than the structure which is owned by the homeowner and is the responsibility of the homeowner to maintain unless there is an HOA (Homeowners Associations) responsible for upkeep.
What is a Deed Restricted Community?
When one owns a home in a neighborhood or community that is in a "deed restricted area"; this means that there are bylaws governing the neighborhood or community which prohibit the homeowners from doing certain things to the detriment of the neighborhood or community. For example, some neighborhoods or communities require you to contact them prior to changing the exterior color of your home or restrict overnight parking on the street. Each community is different and each Home Owners Association (HOA) has different rules. The premise is to maintain the aesthetic appearance and value of your home and the other homes in the HOA. There is usually a fee required that is payable to the HOA for the maintenance of the common grounds, including amenities if applicable.
What is a Homeowner's Association (HOA)?
An organization in a subdivision, planned community or condominium complex that makes and enforces rules for the properties in its jurisdiction. HOAs also collect monthly or annual dues to pay for upkeep of common areas like parking lots, tennis courts, elevators and swimming pools and can levy special assessments on homeowners when the association lacks sufficient reserves to pay for planned and unexpected repairs.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
Communities within CROSSINGS
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email