EAGLE CREEK Information
Eagle Creek Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
EAGLE CREEK Photos
Built in the mid 1980s, Eagle Creek is located approximately 7-miles southeast of the shopping and restaurants at the 5th Avenue shops in Olde Naples and a similar distance north of the yachting lifestyle of Marco Island. Eagle Creek is a small, private gated community on 300 wooded acres of cypress, pine and palm trees. It has repeatedly won local and national awards for the beauty and maintenance of its grounds and common areas. Eagle Creek is 100 percent built-out with 458 residential units, including single family homes, villas and condominiums.
- Eagle Creek Golf & Country Club renovated its Clubhouse and Locker Rooms in 2007.
- You are allowed to walk the course.
|Amenities and Features
- 2000 square foot lodge style clubhouse
- Junior Olympic Sized Pool
- Har- Tru Tennis Courts
- Fitness Center
- Tennis and Golf Shop
- Online Tee Time System
- Walk the Golf Course Any Time
- Reciprocal Golf Program May 1st - October 31
- 3 Acre Natural Preserve
- Owners are allowed to keep up to 2 small domesticated pets including birds, fish, cats and dogs.
- Cats and dogs must be leashed or carried under the owner's arm at all times while on the common areas.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
- No reptiles, amphibians, poultry or livestock may be kept in the Condominium.
- No one other than the owner of a residential unit is permitted to keep any pets. Tenants may not have pets.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions
- A unit owner may lease their unit.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|Occupancy When Owner is Present
- There is no age restriction for occupants of units.
- Minors under the age of 13 shall be closely supervised at all times by an adult to insure that they do not become a source of unreasonable annoyance to other residents.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
- Marco Island is just 7-miles away and has two publicly accessible beaches on the Island (north and South). The southern beach is located on South Collier Boulevard and has a 70-parking space lot with rest room access. The parking lot is located on Swallow Avenue and is a short walk across the street from the beach. The south beach is surrounded by plush hotels and condominiums. The north beach is called "Tigertail Beach" and is located off Hernando Drive on Marco Island. This beach is 32 acres of white sand beaches and one of the world's most important habitats for wintering and nesting shorebirds. There are 226 parking spaces including 8 hourly parking spaces and 6 handicap parking spaces. There is an $8.00 daily beach parking fee for non-beach parking permit holders or hourly parking at $1.50 per hour. The Tigertail Beach Cafe is a full service restaurant serving breakfast and lunch. Beer and wine available. Amenities: Restroom facilities, Picnic area with tables and grills, Beach rentals (Stand-up Paddleboards, Kayaks, Water Trikes, Electric Boats, Beach Cabanas and Chairs).
- Residents of Eagle Creek are required to purchase an equity social or golf membership when purchasing a home. Membership approval is necessary prior to closing. Application and deposit are required 30 days prior to closing. Applicants are required to meet with the Director of Membership, who will explain the membership opportunities. A background check will be done by the Membership Committee who will then recommend you to the Board of Governors for Membership Approval.
- 385 max golf memberships, 128 max social memberships
- Non residential golf memberships are allowed
- Golf memberships are either 1. $50,000 with $25,000 in equity, or 2. $35,000 with $100 in equity.
American Property Management
8825 Tamiami Trail E, Naples FL 34113
Ph: (239) 774-0105 Fax: (239) 774-0112
Eagle Creek Golf and Country Club
Eagle Creek Home Owners Community Association
|What is a Single Family Home?
Unlike an Apartment, Condo or Townhome, a Single Family Home does not share a common wall with another home and are most commonly free-standing residential buildings. A Single Family Home is often occupied by one family. There are instances when a basement or mother-in-law suite may be rented in a Single Family Home, but that is not enough to change the homes classification to a Multi-Family Home. Lots (yards) are often larger than the structure which is owned by the homeowner and is the responsibility of the homeowner to maintain unless there is an HOA (Homeowners Associations) responsible for upkeep.
What is a Pavered Walkway or Driveway?
Concrete pavers are basically fancy bricks that are manufactured in mass to create stronger driveways and walkways than standard poured concrete. Concrete pavers are popular for luxury residences in Southwest Florida because they are available in a variety of shapes and styles giving the homeowner plenty of choices to create a unique driveway or walkway that complements their home and landscaping. Pavers are also practical for pool surroundings, patios and walkways because they drain efficiently during summer storms and remain tacky for good footing in wet weather. Another paver benefit: If a paver gets cracked or damaged, individual pavers can be removed and replaced.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
EAGLE CREEK Documents
Communities within EAGLE CREEK
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email