Up to the last 5 Solds for Falling Waters:
Click Here for More Falling Waters Sales Information
AMELIA LAKE at FALLING WATERS
2390 BAYOU LN, #6 - Tax Record
Fresh Water, Lake
ORCHID FALLS at FALLING WATERS
2448 HIDDEN LAKE DR, #1109 - Tax Record
CASCADES at FALLING WATERS
2004 CASCADES DR, #5 - Tax Record
AMELIA LAKE at FALLING WATERS
2395 BAYOU LN, #6 - Tax Record
CASCADES at FALLING WATERS
2100 CASCADES DR, #7 - Tax Record
FALLING WATERS Information
Falling Waters Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
FALLING WATERS Photos
Built in the early 1990s through mid 2000s, Falling Waters is located approximately 5-miles east of the shopping and restaurants at the 5th Avenue shops in Olde Naples and approximately 6-miles east of Naples Beach. Driving to Falling Waters from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 35-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 95-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Falling Waters has a guarded gate from the hours of 7 AM until 10 PM, and then a pass key coded entry in the off hours. Comprised of seven sub-communities, Falling Waters has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. All communities have use of Falling Waters resort style community pool and clubhouse. Falling Waters has amenities such as Tennis, Resort Style Pool, Bocce Ball and a Clubhouse. Please see below for further information and links to Falling Waters and its sub-communities.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Falling Waters sits atop approximately one hundred acres of land and is set amid 7-lakes.
- All of the units in Falling Waters are either 2 or 3 bedroom, 2 baths with over 1,300 square feet under air.
- The difference between the 2nd floor units and the first floor are the vaulted ceilings and above ground views from the 2nd floor.
- There is no golf or dining at Falling Waters.
- Active community with plenty of amenities and social events.
- Underground Utilities
- The streets are lit at night.
- The main pool is incredible and has a spacious sundeck with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- The Falling Waters Clubhouse is the central meeting place for many social events and club meetings. The clubhouse includes an event kitchen, big screen, dance floor, library, lounge and resort style swimming pool.
- Other than special events, there is no Dining at Falling Waters.
- Falling Waters has two Har-Tru tennis courts with plenty of tennis activity for players of all skill levels.
- The tennis courts are lit for evening play.
- Large outdoor heated pool with pavered pool deck and spa.
- Pool has lounge chairs and tables.
- Pool restrooms and drinking fountain.
- Pool is "resort styled" and lakeside.
- All sub-communities are allowed to use Falling Waters's community pool and clubhouse.
|Amenities & Activities|
- Falling Waters has a wide variety of social activities, clubs and events for its members and residents. Member Clubs provide a time and place to join others in a favorite skill or hobby. Club Events and Amenities include:
- Annual Balls and Holiday Events
- Cocktail Parties
- Community BBQ's
- Bocce Ball
- Putting Green
- Water Aerobics
- Mah Jongg
- Field Trips
Sandcastle Community Management (Naples)
5495 Bryson Drive, Suite 412
Naples, Florida 34109
Falling Waters Community Website
|What is the Difference between an Apartment and a Condominium?|
Condominiums are usually attached to one another similar to apartment units. The difference between an apartment and a condominium is that a condominium owner owns the unit and shares ownership of common areas with other condominium owners such as the clubhouse, pools, elevators, stairwells, parking lots, etc. Apartments on the other hand are not for sale; one must pay monthly rent to the landlord aka owner of the apartment building. As a condominium owner, you are a member of an HOA (Homeowners Association) and pay a monthly fee to the association in exchange for maintenance of the common areas.
What is Considered to be a Low-Rise Building in Southwest Florida?
A low rise building in Southwest Florida is considered to be between 1 - 3 stories and does not usually exceed 40 feet in height. A low-rise building may contain condominiums, villas, co-ops, townhomes and even coach homes. A low-rise building sometimes offers more privacy but may have fewer amenities. Parking for low-rise buildings is more commonly uncovered or uses carports that are detached from the building although with newer construction there are many exceptions.
What are the Benefits of a Spanish Tile Roof?
One of the advantages of a Spanish Tile roof is that due to its absorbent properties it keeps the temperatures in the home warm during the winter and cool during the summer. Another benefit is that Spanish Tile Roofs are fire-resistant and require very little maintenance. The lifetime of a Spanish Tile roof can last over 50-years.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
FALLING WATERS Documents
Communities within FALLING WATERS
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email