Built in the early 1970s, Forest Lakes is located approximately 2-miles east of the shopping and restaurants at the Waterside Shops and approximately 3-miles east of Clam Pass Beach. Driving to Forest Lakes from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 30-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 95-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Forest Lakes is a non-gated community. Comprised of several sub-communities, Forest Lakes has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. There are several sub-communities with their own pool and cabana. All communities have use of Forest Lakes community pool and clubhouse. Forest Lakes has amenities such as Tennis, Pool, Walking Paths and a pool house. Please see below for further information and links to Forest Lakes and its sub-communities.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Forest Lakes sits atop approximately 100-acres of land and is set amid 13-lakes.
- Attached Villas
- Single Family Homes
- Active community with plenty of amenities and social events.
- This community is a 55 years old and older community.
- Private membership to Quail Run Golf & Country Club is optional and separate.
- Miles of sidewalks and walking paths.
- Underground Utilities.
- The main pool has a spacious sundeck with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- The Belvedere in Forest Lakes is available only for lease. There are two documents listed below under "Forest Lake Documents" explaining the floor plan and amenities.
- The Forest Lakes Clubhouse is the central meeting place for many social events and club meetings. The clubhouse includes an event kitchen and pool.
- Other than special events, there is no Dining at Forest Lakes.
- Quail Run Golf Club is a 100% equity, member owned private golf club centrally located in Forest lakes. Although this beautifully landscaped course stretches through several residential communities, home ownership is not required.
- The club is limited to 350-members
- Affordable equity buy in and annual dues
- Tee times always readily available
- Four sets of tees
- Men's and Ladies Leagues
- The Pro Shop offers the latest in Golf Apparel and accessories, plus will host an occasional demo event.
- Forest Lakes has two hard-court tennis courts with plenty of tennis activity for players of all skill levels.
- The tennis courts are lit for evening play.
- Large outdoor heated pool with pavered pool deck and spa.
- Pool has lanes designated for swimming laps.
- Shallow area for children's play.
- Pool has lounge chairs and tables.
- Pool restrooms and drinking fountain.
- Pool House
- BBQ Area
- Clam Pass Beach is just 3-miles away and has 182 parking spaces available. There is an $8.00 parking fee or a Beach Parking Permit is required. The Park consists of 35 acres of mangrove forest, coastal dunes and 3,200 feet of white sand beach along the Gulf of Mexico. There is a free beach shuttle that transports one from the parking lot over the 3/4 mile long boardwalk. There are restrooms at the beach plus food concessions and equipment rental (kayaks, paddleboards and beach chairs). Note: Clam Pass Beach was voted as one of the top 20 beaches in the United States, and is close to the Waldorf Astoria Beach Resort.
|Amenities & Activities|
- Forest Lakes has a wide variety of social activities, clubs and events for its members and residents. Member Clubs provide a time and place to join others in a favorite skill or hobby. Club Events and Amenities include:
- Cocktail Parties
- Community BBQ's
- Book Club
- Mah Jongg
- Shuffle Board
- Field Trips
Forest Lakes Condominium Association, Inc.
1058 Forest Lakes Drive
Naples, Fl. 34105
Forest Lakes (HOA)
Quail Run Golf Course
|What is a Villa?|
Real Estate agents in Southwest Florida use the word VILLA to describe luxury residences that are either rented or bought as a seasonal vacation homes or permanent residences. A villa is a privately owned unit that is unattached, semi-attached or attached to other villas with no occupants above or below (only shared walls if attached). Villas commonly have balconies or terraces with fine interior furnishings and appliances. Each villa owner pays monthly into an HOA (Home Owners Association) and in turn the HOA maintains the common areas such as the gardens, pools, elevators, stairwells, parking, etc.
What is Considered to be a Low-Rise Building in Southwest Florida?
A low rise building in Southwest Florida is considered to be between 1 - 3 stories and does not usually exceed 40 feet in height. A low-rise building may contain condominiums, villas, co-ops, townhomes and even coach homes. A low-rise building sometimes offers more privacy but may have fewer amenities. Parking for low-rise buildings is more commonly uncovered or uses carports that are detached from the building although with newer construction there are many exceptions.
What is an Equity Golf Community?
Equity golf memberships are not included with the sale of the house in a community with a golf course. Although there are homes built on the course and there is a clubhouse and other amenities, membership can be purchased separate from the home purchase and club membership is not mandatory. Various memberships are often offered from dinning, fitness to full golf privileges. Residents who want to become members must pay an initiation fee along with annual dues associated with your membership. An Equity membership allows you to share ownership of the course (sort of like a partnership). Ownership could also mean that you and the other owners may be responsible for assessments that might arise if he club becomes financially needy. If you move or decide to leave the club, you may sell your ownership (equity) to somebody else (depending on the refund ability clauses within the club rules and contracts). You should always check the governing documents within the community for details before purchasing or selling a membership.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.