FOUR FOUNTAINS at LELY COUNTRY CLUB Information
Four Fountains Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
FOUR FOUNTAINS at LELY COUNTRY CLUB Photos LELY COUNTRY CLUB Photos
Built in the mid 1970s, Four Fountains at Lely Country Club is located approximately 5-miles southeast of the shopping and restaurants at the 5th Avenue shops in Olde Naples and approximately 6-miles southeast of Naples Beach. Four Fountains is a non-gated community within Lely Country Club comprised of two-story building condominiums on a circle drive with attached 1-car garages.
- Various memberships are available to Lely Country Club's golf, dining and other amenities.
- The Four Fountains community clubhouse, pool and tennis courts are included within the association.
- There are 38-units in Four Fountains.
|Amenities and Features|
- Air Conditioned Clubhouse with fitness area and pool table room.
- 2 Tennis Courts
- 3 Shuffle Board Courts
- Heated Pool that goes to 8 feet.
- Owners are allowed to keep up to 1 domesticated pet such as a bird, fish, cat or dog.
- Four legged pets must be leashed or carried under the owner's arm at all times while on the common areas.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
- No reptiles, amphibians, poultry or livestock may be kept in the unit.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- A unit owner may lease their unit up to 3 times during any 1 calendar year or any 12 month period.
- No lease shall be for a period of less than 30 days.
- No lease may be for a period of more than 1 year.
- The board may, in its discretion, approve the same lease from year to year.
- No subleasing or assignment of lease rights by the lessee is allowed.
- There is no age restriction for occupants of units.
- Guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is present).
- Family and Non-family guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
- Minors under the age of 18 shall be closely supervised at all times by an adult.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|What is Considered to be a Low-Rise Building in Southwest Florida?|
A low rise building in Southwest Florida is considered to be between 1 - 3 stories and does not usually exceed 40 feet in height. A low-rise building may contain condominiums, villas, co-ops, townhomes and even coach homes. A low-rise building sometimes offers more privacy but may have fewer amenities. Parking for low-rise buildings is more commonly uncovered or uses carports that are detached from the building although with newer construction there are many exceptions.
What is the Difference between an Apartment and a Condominium?
Condominiums are usually attached to one another similar to apartment units. The difference between an apartment and a condominium is that a condominium owner owns the unit and shares ownership of common areas with other condominium owners such as the clubhouse, pools, elevators, stairwells, parking lots, etc. Apartments on the other hand are not for sale; one must pay monthly rent to the landlord aka owner of the apartment building. As a condominium owner, you are a member of an HOA (Homeowners Association) and pay a monthly fee to the association in exchange for maintenance of the common areas.
What is Concrete Block Construction?
Concrete Block Construction which is also referred to as a CMU (concrete masonry unit) have great qualities for homes built in southwest Florida. Concrete blocks are unaffected by termites and are very sturdy during hurricane season. Concrete Blocks are fireproof and have great insulation qualities that help save energy. Also, concrete blocks do not degrade in the harsh Florida sun. Most concrete blocks measure 16x8x8, are lightweight and considered to be very durable; especially when they are filled with poured concrete and reinforced with steel rods.
LELY COUNTRY CLUB Information
Built in the early 1970s through mid 2000s, Lely Country Club is located approximately 3-miles southeast of the shopping and restaurants at the 5th Avenue shops in Olde Naples and approximately 4-miles southeast of Naples Beach. Driving to Lely Country Club from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 40-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 95-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Lely Country Club is a non-gated community. Comprised of several neighborhoods, Lely Country Club has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. There are multiple sub-communities with their own pool and cabana. Lely Country Club has amenities such as Golf, Dining, Walking Paths and two Country Clubs. Lely Country Club is in a Deed Restricted neighborhood (bylaws prohibiting homeowners from non-conforming updates on their property to the detriment of the neighborhood or community). Please see below for further information and links to Lely Country Club and its sub-communities.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Lely Country Club sits atop hundreds of acres of land and is set amid multiple lakes.
- There are over 40-neighborhoods in Lely Country Club.
- Single Family Homes
- There is no tennis, main community pool or main community fitness center at Lely Country Club.
- Lely Country Club is a Deed Restricted neighborhood (bylaws prohibiting homeowners from non-conforming updates on their property to the detriment of the neighborhood or community).
- Lely Country Club offers many forms of membership that may be acquired.
- Sidewalks, bicycling and walking paths
- Underground Utilities
- The streets are lit at night.
- Highly regarded private and public schools nearby.
- The Lely Country Club has two Clubhouses that include Golf, Dining, Banquet Facilities and Club Events.
- Both the Hibiscus Clubhouse and the Royal Palm Clubhouses cater to their members and guests with a Golf Pro Shop and dinning.
- The Hibiscus Country Club has Erin's Isle Restaurant and Lounge. Erin's is open for lunch and dinner and serves appetizers, salads, sandwiches, dinner and more. Erin's has nightly entertainment and is open for lunch everyday from 11am-4pm and open for dinner from 4pm-9pm. There is a Sunday Brunch from 8am-1pm. Erin's is closed for dinner on Sunday evenings. The dinning area may be reserved for private functions.
- To book a private event at the Hibiscus Country Club or for further information regarding the dining facilities, please click here: The Hibiscus Country Club Food and Beverage Department.
- Royal Palm Country Club has a main dining room for members and guests of members. The dinner menu is often updated with the latest fare. The main dining room is also used for special events such as holiday gatherings, parties, annual golf tournaments and events.
- There are two public courses on the Lely Country Club property.
- The Hibiscus is an 18 hole, Dave Wallace designed golf course provides a variety of competitive levels. The course is a par 72 with 6,476 yards from the longest tee.
- The Royal Palm Country Club is an 18 hole, Dave Wallace designed golf course. The course is a par 72 with 6,717 yards in length from the tips.
- Both courses have a Pro Shop that offers the latest in Golf Apparel and accessories, hosts demo events, club fittings and re-gripping.
- Both courses have a driving range, practice green and PGA accredited staff/pro to help with swing instruction and golf course management.
- Golfers may ride for comfort or walk for exercise.
- Both clubs are open to the public and also offer memberships.
- There are tennis courts in a few neighborhood communities that are solely for the use of the association owners and their guests.
- There is no pool at the main clubhouse but some sub-communities have their own pool and cabana.
- Naples Beach is just 4-miles away and has various deeded beach entries along Gulf Shore Boulevard. The historic Naples Pier is located on Naples Beach and features a concession stand on the pier with a covered eating area and beach supplies plus restroom facilities. Fishing from the pier does not require a fishing license, as the City of Naples has purchased a bulk fishing license for the pier. The beach at the pier also features volleyball nets and is one of the best places to watch a spectacular Naples sunset. There is on-street metered parking supplemented by an 83-space metered parking lot one block east of the beach. Additional parking and access to Naples Beach exists on 4th Avenue South, 8th Avenue South 17th Avenue South and 6th Avenue North.
|Amenities & Activities|
- Lely Country Club has a wide variety of social activities, clubs and events for its members and residents. Member Clubs provide a time and place to join others in a favorite skill or hobby. Club Events and Amenities include:
- Annual Balls and Holiday Events
- Cocktail Parties
- Community BBQ's
- Field Trips
- Non-Equity Golf Memberships are available for residents and non-residents.
Compass Management Group, LLC.
3701 North Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34103
Tel: 239-593-1233 Fax: 239-593-1116
Lely Country Club Property Owners Association
Hibiscus Golf Club
Royal Palm Country Club
|What is a Non-Equity Golf Community?|
Like an equity course, homes, condos and villas surround the course and memberships are available to homeowners. Unlike an equity course, membership does not mean ownership. The course is owned by a corporation and is a for profit business. Your initiation fee and annual dues are not refundable and memberships are not available for transfer. The board of governors is still made up of members, but you'll also see the clubs General Manager and Department Managers at their meetings (the latter being hired by the corporation that owns the club). The benefit of a non-equity membership is that membership is not mandatory to homeowners and if the club falls into a financial hardship you cannot be assessed.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
FOUR FOUNTAINS at LELY COUNTRY CLUB Documents
Communities within LELY COUNTRY CLUB
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email