Foxfire Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
Built in the mid 1980s, Foxfire is located approximately 3-miles east of the shopping and restaurants at the 5th Avenue shops in Olde Naples and approximately 4-miles east of Naples Beach. Driving to Foxfire from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 45-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 95-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Foxfire has a pass key gated entrance with metal swing gates. Comprised of eight sub-communities, Foxfire has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. Each sub-community has their own community pool and cabana. All communities have use of Foxfire's community pool and clubhouse. Foxfire has amenities such as Golf, Tennis, Pool, Fitness Center, Dining and a Clubhouse. Please see below for further information and links to Foxfire and its sub-communities.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Foxfire sits atop 385-acres of land and is set amid 11-lakes.
- There are a total of 931-units in Foxfire.
- Attached Villas
- Single Family Homes
- In 1995, the Foxfire Country Club added an additional nine holes of golf making Foxfire a 27-hole golf course.
- In 1999, the County Commissioners unanimously approved the closing of Kings Way and the gates to Foxfire were installed.
- Active community with plenty of amenities and social events.
- Sidewalks, bicycling and walking paths
- Underground Utilities
- The streets are lit at night.
- The main pool has a spacious sundeck with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- The community pools have spacious sundecks with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- The Foxfire Clubhouse is the central meeting place that includes Golf Pro Shop, Tennis Pro Shop, Fitness Center, Dining, Event Kitchen, Pool, Club Events and Meetings.
- The Club's Dress Code applies to all areas of the Clubhouse. Swim attire, cut-offs, flip flops and shirts without a collar are not allowed in the Foxfire's clubhouse. Gentleman must remove their caps.
- The Foxfire Club has a main dining room for members and guests of members. The dinner menu is often updated with the latest fare. The main dining room is also used for special events such as holiday gatherings, parties, annual golf tournaments and events.
- The Main Dining Room seats 300 and has a built-in dance floor and expansive window views of the golf course.
- The Foxfire Grill provides a gathering place for mid-day sandwiches and after game drinks. The menu changes regularly, providing seasonal variations. The bar overlooks the golf course and provides a diverse selection of beer, wine and spirits.
- The Foxfire Grill and Lounge has indoor and outdoor terrace seating (seats 140). The Lounge also has several state-of-the-art televisions for sports viewing.
- There is a Halfway House at the north end of the Clubhouse serving quick lunches, snacks and beverages.
- The 27-hole, Arthur Hills designed, golf course provides a variety of competitive levels.
- The Pro Shop offers the latest in Golf Apparel and accessories, hosts demo events, club fitting, re-gripping, spike replacement plus a summer reciprocal program.
- There is a driving range, practice green and PGA accredited staff/pro to help with swing instruction and golf course management.
- Foxfire has three Har-Tru tennis courts with plenty of tennis activity for players of all skill levels.
- Accredited Tennis Pros and the use of the automatic tennis ball machine are available to help improve your skills.
- The tennis courts are lit for evening play.
- The tennis courts have green windscreens to provide a solid background for optimum vision and playability.
- Tenants, members and their guests may pay $5.00 each time they attend a clinic or members may join the Foxfire Tennis Association (FTA) at a cost of $35.00 per person per year. When one joins the FTA, there is no extra charge to participate in the weekly drills, clinics and mixers, which are conducted by the Tennis Professional.
- Large outdoor heated pool with pavered pool deck and spa.
- Pool has lanes designated for swimming laps.
- Shallow area for children's play.
- Pool has lounge chairs and tables.
- Pool restrooms and drinking fountain.
- Each sub-community has their own pool and some have a mini-clubhouse as well.
- All sub-communities are allowed to use Foxfire's community pool and clubhouse.
- The Fitness Center is located in the main clubhouse with accredited trainers for hire with one-on-one instruction.
- The Fitness Center has state-of-the-art fitness equipment, including cardiovascular, strength machines, free weights and a designated stretching area.
- Naples Beach is just 4-miles away and has various deeded beach entries along Gulf Shore Boulevard. The historic Naples Pier is located on Naples Beach and features a concession stand on the pier with a covered eating area and beach supplies plus restroom facilities. Fishing from the pier does not require a fishing license, as the City of Naples has purchased a bulk fishing license for the pier. The beach at the pier also features volleyball nets and is one of the best places to watch a spectacular Naples sunset. There is on-street metered parking supplemented by an 83-space metered parking lot one block east of the beach. Additional parking and access to Naples Beach exists on 4th Avenue South, 8th Avenue South 17th Avenue South and 6th Avenue North.
|Amenities & Activities|
- Foxfire has a wide variety of social activities, clubs and events for its members and residents. Member Clubs provide a time and place to join others in a favorite skill or hobby. Club Events and Amenities include:
- Annual Balls and Holiday Events
- Cocktail Parties
- Community BBQ's
- Mah Jongg
- Book Club
- Field Trips
- Golf Memberships come with the purchase of a residence ("Bundled"). Non-resident Social Memberships are also available, providing limited access to the Golf Course and Amenities.
- The Foxfire Community Association is the Master Association charged with maintaining the common areas of the Foxfire community. Quarterly fees provide the funding necessary to carry out this maintenance. There are no initiation fees for joining the club.
- For more detailed membership information, please click here: Foxfire Membership Website.
Foxfire Country Club
|What is a Bundled Golf Community?|
In a Bundled Golf Community each resident financially supports the community golf courses maintenance and operations. When you purchase a home in a Bundled Golf Community, the cost of course membership is included (bundled together). If you are an avid golfer, the benefit of Bundled Golf is an affordable golf membership. There are no initiation fees since every homeowner in the community is paying for the course and the fees are more spread out. The downside of bundled golf is that if you do not play golf you are subsidizing a course that you are not using. There may also be a "Transfer Fee" when exchanging ownership. That being said there are often other amenities at the course such as clubhouse, pool and tennis that you may enjoy. One other bonus of bundled golf is that your bundled golf membership can be transferred to seasonal renters of your condo, villa or single family home.
What is a Villa?
Real Estate agents in Southwest Florida use the word VILLA to describe luxury residences that are either rented or bought as a seasonal vacation homes or permanent residences. A villa is a privately owned unit that is unattached, semi-attached or attached to other villas with no occupants above or below (only shared walls if attached). Villas commonly have balconies or terraces with fine interior furnishings and appliances. Each villa owner pays monthly into an HOA (Home Owners Association) and in turn the HOA maintains the common areas such as the gardens, pools, elevators, stairwells, parking, etc.
What is the Difference between an Apartment and a Condominium?
Condominiums are usually attached to one another similar to apartment units. The difference between an apartment and a condominium is that a condominium owner owns the unit and shares ownership of common areas with other condominium owners such as the clubhouse, pools, elevators, stairwells, parking lots, etc. Apartments on the other hand are not for sale; one must pay monthly rent to the landlord aka owner of the apartment building. As a condominium owner, you are a member of an HOA (Homeowners Association) and pay a monthly fee to the association in exchange for maintenance of the common areas.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
Communities within FOXFIRE
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email