Up to the last 5 Solds for Glades:
Click Here for More Glades Sales Information
CONDOS at GLADES
291 WINNERS CIR, #3 - Tax Record
CONDOS at GLADES
216 PALM DR, #5 - Tax Record
CONDOS at GLADES
173 PENNY LN, #3141 - Tax Record
CONDOS at GLADES
681 TERYL RD, #2242 - Tax Record
CONDOS at GLADES
581 TERYL RD, #5 - Tax Record
Glades Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
Built in the early 1970s through mid 1980s, the Glades is located approximately 2-miles southeast of the shopping and restaurants at the 5th Avenue shops in Olde Naples and approximately 3-miles southeast of Naples Beach. Driving to the Glades from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 45-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 95-minutes using "Alligator Alley". The Glades is a non-gated community. Comprised of several sub-communities, the Glades have multiple floor plans and architectural styles. Each sub-community has their own pool and cabana (9-swimming pools total). All communities have use of the Glades community pool and clubhouse. The Glades have amenities such as Golf, Tennis, Pool, Dining and a Clubhouse. Please see below for further information and links to Glades and its sub-communities.
|Property and Home Style(s)
- Glades sits atop a couple of hundred acres of land and is set amid 10-lakes.
- There are approximately 1,200 units in the Glades.
- Attached Villas
- Units range in size from approximately 1,000 to 2,100 square feet under air.
- Glades is a Bundled Golf Community (the cost of golf course membership is included in the purchase of the home which is "bundled" together).
- Active community with plenty of amenities and social events.
- Underground Utilities
- The streets are lit at night.
- The main pool has a spacious sundeck with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- The community pools have spacious sundecks with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- The Glades Clubhouse is the central meeting place that includes Golf Pro Shop, Tennis Pro Shop, Dining, Event Kitchen, Pool, Club Events and Meetings.
- The Glades Club has a main dining room for members and guests of members. The dinner menu is often updated with the latest fare. The main dining room is also used for special events such as holiday gatherings, parties, annual golf tournaments and events.
- The Glades Grill provides a gathering place for mid-day sandwiches and after game drinks. The menu changes regularly, providing seasonal variations. The bar overlooks the golf course and provides a diverse selection of beer, wine and spirits.
- The Pines is an 18-hole, par 70 course that provides a variety of competitive levels. Golfers may ride for comfort or walk for exercise.
- The Palmetto is an 18-hole par 55 executive course. It is the home of the couples "Gruesome Twosome" par three tournament played weekly (year round).
- The Pro Shop offers the latest in Golf Apparel and accessories, hosts demo events, club fitting, re-gripping, spike replacement plus a summer reciprocal program.
- There is a driving range, practice green and PGA accredited staff/pro to help with swing instruction and golf course management.
- The Glades has six hard-court tennis courts and four upgraded clay courts. All with plenty of tennis activity for players of all skill levels.
- The tennis courts have green windscreens to provide a solid background for optimum vision and playability.
- Off-site accredited Tennis Pros can use automatic tennis ball machines to help improve your skills.
- Large outdoor heated pool with pavered pool deck.
- Shallow area for children's play.
- Pool has lounge chairs and tables.
- Pool restrooms and drinking fountain.
- Each sub-community has their own pool and some have a mini-clubhouse as well.
- All sub-communities are allowed to use the Glades community pool and clubhouse.
- Naples Beach is just 3-miles away and has various deeded beach entries along Gulf Shore Boulevard. The historic Naples Pier is located on Naples Beach and features a concession stand on the pier with a covered eating area and beach supplies plus restroom facilities. Fishing from the pier does not require a fishing license, as the City of Naples has purchased a bulk fishing license for the pier. The beach at the pier also features volleyball nets and is one of the best places to watch a spectacular Naples sunset. There is on-street metered parking supplemented by an 83-space metered parking lot one block east of the beach. Additional parking and access to Naples Beach exists on 4th Avenue South, 8th Avenue South 17th Avenue South and 6th Avenue North.
|Amenities & Activities
- Glades has a wide variety of social activities, clubs and events for its members and residents. Member Clubs provide a time and place to join others in a favorite skill or hobby. Club Events and Amenities include:
- Annual Balls and Holiday Events
- Cocktail Parties
- Community BBQ's
- Book Club
- Bocce Ball
- Shuffle Board
- Field Trips
- Golf Memberships come with the purchase of a residence ("Bundled"). Non-resident Social Memberships are also available, providing limited access to the Golf Course and Amenities.
The Glades Golf & Country Club
|What is a Bundled Golf Community?
In a Bundled Golf Community each resident financially supports the community golf courses maintenance and operations. When you purchase a home in a Bundled Golf Community, the cost of course membership is included (bundled together). If you are an avid golfer, the benefit of Bundled Golf is an affordable golf membership. There are no initiation fees since every homeowner in the community is paying for the course and the fees are more spread out. The downside of bundled golf is that if you do not play golf you are subsidizing a course that you are not using. There may also be a "Transfer Fee" when exchanging ownership. That being said there are often other amenities at the course such as clubhouse, pool and tennis that you may enjoy. One other bonus of bundled golf is that your bundled golf membership can be transferred to seasonal renters of your condo, villa or single family home.
What is Considered to be a Low-Rise Building in Southwest Florida?
A low rise building in Southwest Florida is considered to be between 1 - 3 stories and does not usually exceed 40 feet in height. A low-rise building may contain condominiums, villas, co-ops, townhomes and even coach homes. A low-rise building sometimes offers more privacy but may have fewer amenities. Parking for low-rise buildings is more commonly uncovered or uses carports that are detached from the building although with newer construction there are many exceptions.
What is a Villa?
Real Estate agents in Southwest Florida use the word VILLA to describe luxury residences that are either rented or bought as a seasonal vacation homes or permanent residences. A villa is a privately owned unit that is unattached, semi-attached or attached to other villas with no occupants above or below (only shared walls if attached). Villas commonly have balconies or terraces with fine interior furnishings and appliances. Each villa owner pays monthly into an HOA (Home Owners Association) and in turn the HOA maintains the common areas such as the gardens, pools, elevators, stairwells, parking, etc.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
Communities within GLADES
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email