Up to the last 5 Solds for Harbourside:
Click Here for More Harbourside Sales Information
HARBOURSIDE at WIGGINS BAY
529 CLUB SIDE DR, #3-529 - Tax Record
HARBOURSIDE at WIGGINS BAY
505 CLUBSIDE DR, #505 - Tax Record
HARBOURSIDE at WIGGINS BAY
507 CLUB SIDE DR, #1-507 - Tax Record
HARBOURSIDE at WIGGINS BAY
527 CLUB SIDE DR, #2-527 - Tax Record
HARBOURSIDE at WIGGINS BAY
537 CLUB SIDE DR, #3-537 - Tax Record
HARBOURSIDE at WIGGINS BAY Information
Harbourside Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
HARBOURSIDE at WIGGINS BAY Photos WIGGINS BAY Photos
Built in the mid 1980s, Harbourside at Wiggins Bay is located approximately 3-miles north of the shopping and restaurants at the Mercato Shopping Center and approximately 1-mile east of Barefoot Beach and Delnor-Wiggins Preserve and Beach (by boat). In fact there is a shuttle boat to the beach everyday from the back of Harbourside. Harbourside is a non-gated community within gated Wiggins Bay comprised of two-story building condominiums with covered parking and a community spa and pool.
- Various memberships are available to the Tarpon Cove Yacht & Racquet Club which includes a shuttle boat to the beach, two pools and Tiki Bar, clubhouse, 5-Har Tru tennis courts, full workout facility and golf at Spanish Wells Country Club all can be added.
|Amenities and Features|
- Bayside Community Pool
- Covered Parking
- Each unit may keep 1 dog or 1 cat not to exceed 30 pounds in weight at maturity.
- Four legged pets must be leashed or carried under the owner's arm at all times while on the common areas.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
- No reptiles, amphibians, poultry or livestock may be kept in the unit.
- Pets shall not be left unattended on screened porches, lanais, yards or garages.
- Tenants may not have pets.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- No lease shall be for a period of less than 30 days.
- No lease may be for a period of more than 1 year.
- No subleasing or assignment of lease rights by the lessee is allowed.
- Leasing tenants may not have pets.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
- There is no age restriction for occupants of units.
- Guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is present).
- Family Guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
- Non-family guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
- Minors under the age of 18 shall be closely supervised at all times by an adult.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
Compass Management Group, LLC.
3701 North Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34103
Tel: 239-593-1233 Fax: 239-593-1116
|What is Considered to be a Low-Rise Building in Southwest Florida?|
A low rise building in Southwest Florida is considered to be between 1 - 3 stories and does not usually exceed 40 feet in height. A low-rise building may contain condominiums, villas, co-ops, townhomes and even coach homes. A low-rise building sometimes offers more privacy but may have fewer amenities. Parking for low-rise buildings is more commonly uncovered or uses carports that are detached from the building although with newer construction there are many exceptions.
What are the Benefits of a Metal Roof?
A Metal Roof or Tin Roof is a roofing system made from metal sheets or metal tiles. Metal is one of the more durable choices for roofing materials. Metal Roofs last a long time and because of their durability, Metal Roofs offer a significant cost savings over the long term. They require little maintenance and stand up to inclement weather. Another bonus to owning a Metal Roof is its resistance to fire and the fact that its 100% recyclable. The Disadvantages of a metal roof is that rust and corrosion can be a problem if the roof is not well maintained. The lifetime of a metal roof can last up to 50-years.
WIGGINS BAY Information
Built in the early 1980s through early 1990s, Wiggins Bay is located approximately 3-miles northwest of the shopping and restaurants at the Mercato Shopping Center and approximately 2-miles northeast of Delnor-Wiggins Preserve and Beach (by car). Driving to Wiggins Bay from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 30-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 95-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Wiggins Bay is a 24-hour guard gated community with pass key gated entrance and a mechanical lift arm for owners and members. Comprised of six sub-communities, Wiggins Bay has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. There are some sub-communities with their own pool and cabana. Wiggins Bay has amenities such as Tennis, Pool, Fitness Center, Dining, Golf (off-site), Beach Access (via shuttle boat) and a Clubhouse. Please see below for further information and links to Wiggins Bay and its sub-communities.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Wiggins Bay sits atop 150-acres of land and is set alongside the Cocohatchee River.
- There are a total of six (6) communities that comprise Wiggins Bay, with a total of 613-units.
- The Tarpon Cove Yacht & Racquet Club is available to residents for membership.
- The Tarpon Cove Yacht Club has 93-boat slips which can be either purchased or leased.
- There is a natural vegetation preserve consisting of approximately 2.3 acres which is owned by the Wiggins Bay Villas Condominium Association and maintained by the Wiggins Bay Foundation.
- Wiggins Bay offers many forms of membership that may be acquired.
- Active community with plenty of amenities and social events.
- Access to the Gulf of Mexico with one bridge obstruction.
- Underground Utilities
- The main pool has a spacious sundeck with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- The community pools have spacious sundecks with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- The Tarpon Cove Clubhouse is a central meeting place for many social events and club meetings. The clubhouse includes a complete fitness and exercise center, banquet facilities and pool.
- The Club's Dress Code applies to all areas of the Clubhouse. Swim attire, cut-offs, bare feet and shirts without a collar are not allowed in the Tarpon Cove's clubhouse.
- The Clubhouse sits on the waterfront of the Cocohatchee River and offers lunch, brunch and fine dining.
- Adjacent to the Clubhouse and Tropical Courtyard is a 400-square foot Tiki Bar offering drinks, light fare and four flat screen TVs for the use of the membership.
- The Tarpon Cove Yacht & Racquet Clubs main dining room is for members and guests of members. The dinner menu is often updated with the latest fare. The main dining room is also used for special events such as holiday gatherings, parties, annual boating races and events.
- The Tarpon Cove Grill provides a gathering place for mid-day sandwiches and after game drinks. The menu changes regularly, providing seasonal variations. The bar overlooks the Cocohatchee River and provides a diverse selection of beer, wine and spirits.
- The Main Dining Room seats 130 and has a built-in dance floor and expansive window views of the Cocohatchee River.
- To book a private event at the club or for further information regarding the dining facilities, please click here: Tarpon Cove Food and Beverage Department.
- Tarpon Cove Yacht & Racquet Club's sister property (Spanish Wells Golf & Country Club), provides members with a full service private golf club experience with a newly renovated 27-hole championship golf course (drive time 10-15 minutes).
- The 27-hole, Gordon Lewis and Bruce Howard designed golf course provides a variety of competitive levels.
- Each course is a par 72 and plays 6,800 yards from the tips.
- The Pro Shop offers the latest in Golf Apparel and accessories, hosts demo events, club fitting, re-gripping, spike replacement plus a summer reciprocal program.
- There is a driving range, practice green and PGA accredited staff/pro to help with swing instruction and golf course management.
- GPS Equipped Golf Carts
- There is a practice area consisting of large putting greens, chipping greens and practice bunkers.
- Wiggins Bay has six Har-Tru tennis courts with plenty of tennis activity for players of all skill levels.
- Accredited Tennis Pros and the use of the automatic tennis ball machine(s) are available to help improve your skills.
- Two tennis courts are lit for evening play.
- The tennis courts have green windscreens to provide a solid background for optimum vision and playability.
- There are Tennis Clinics, Mixers, Round Robins and Camps available during "season".
- Monthly social events, such as tennis themed gatherings and annual mens and ladies tennis tournaments provide an opportunity to make new tennis friends.
- Tarpon Cove Yacht & Racquet Club has a large outdoor heated pool with pavered pool deck and spa.
- Shallow area for children's play.
- Pool has lounge chairs and tables.
- Pool is riverside.
- For the convenience of members and guests, your favorite lunch items, snacks and beverages can be delivered poolside at no additional charge.
- There are additional pools in neighborhood communities that are solely for the use of the association owners and their guests.
- The Fitness Center is located in the main clubhouse with accredited trainers available upon appointment for one-on-one instruction.
- The Fitness Center has state-of-the-art fitness equipment, including cardiovascular, strength machines, free weights and a designated stretching area.
- Within the facility are men's and women's locker rooms with showers.
- Wiggins Bay is on the Cocohatchee River with gulf access and one bridge to go under to the gulf.
- There are 93-boat slips which can be either purchased or leased
- The use of Kayaks and Canoes are available to members and their guests.
- Tarpon Cove Yacht & Racquet Club has a 46-passenger pontoon boat christened the "Endless Summer". The Endless Summer ferries Club Members to Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park beach, and includes beach chairs, beverages and boxed lunches to members heading to the beach. The Endless Summer leaves from the Club's dock every hour from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm on the days the Club is open. In addition, the Club offers sunset dinner water tours, cocktail water tours and other seasonal member activities aboard the Endless Summer.
- The Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park is only 1-mile away (by boat). The beach park is 166-acres in size and has a 1-mile long beach. There are restrooms and showers at the beach plus food concessions and equipment rental (kayaks, paddleboards, scuba, beach chairs and umbrellas). There are 5-parking lots connected by trails and boardwalks. There is a boat ramp that feeds into Turkey Bay, which is where the Cocohatchee River meets the Gulf of Mexico. The docks at the boat ramp are disability accessible.
|Other Amenities & Activities|
- Wiggins Bay has a wide variety of social activities, clubs and events for its members and residents. Member Clubs provide a time and place to join others in a favorite skill or hobby. Club Events and Amenities include:
- Annual Balls and Holiday Events
- Beach Events
- Cocktail Parties
- Residents Lounge with flat screen TV(s).
- Whatever your interest, there are groups ready to join or welcome you.
- The Tarpon Cove Yacht and Raquet Club offers two (2) categories of membership called Charter Membership and Associate Membership. Charter Memberships are only available to residents of the Community and/or purchasers of yacht slips in the Wiggins Bay Marina and require the payment of a onetime non-refundable, non-equity membership fee. Charter Members may be classified as Founder or Charter or a similar designation based on the date of enrollment. Founder Memberships issued on or before September 1997 have been re-designated as Charter Memberships.
- A Charter Membership is attached to ownership in Tarpon Cove, Tarpon Bay, Cove Towers and Wiggins Bay. Membership transfers to the new owner once a property has been sold. Please check with your agent for details as there are many variables.
Platinum Property Management
N. Collier Corporate Center II
1016 Collier Center Way, #102
Naples, Florida 34110
Wiggins Bay Foundation
Wiggins Bay Dock Owners Association
Tarpon Cove Yacht & Racquet Club
|What is Considered to be a High-Rise Building in Southwest Florida?|
A high-rise building in Southwest Florida is considered to be 8 or more stories. The city of Naples doesn't normally contain more than 22 stories or 265 feet in height (but there are exceptions). A high-rise building in Southwest Florida is considered to be 8 or more stories although a high-rise building in Naples does not contain more than 22 stories or 265 feet in height. A high-rise building in Southwest Florida mainly contains condominiums and usually has more amenities than a mid-rise or a low-rise building because the space allows it and the clientele demands it. There is often a grand lobby, 24-hour security, pools, tennis and sub-building parking or a separate parking structure all together. There are also sweeping views, which is an obvious byproduct of living on the top floors.
What is Non-Equity Club Membership?
As a non-equity membership club, members will are not subjected to capital or operating assessments that are sometimes incurred in member-owned clubs (Equity Membership). Through professional management the members are not subjected to a fluctuating policy and direction which sometimes occurs in member-owned clubs due a fluctuating member board of directors.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
HARBOURSIDE at WIGGINS BAY Documents
WIGGINS BAY Documents
Communities within WIGGINS BAY
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email