Single Family Homes Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
Built in the early 1990s, to present, Hawksridge is located approximately 2-miles north of Coastland Shopping Center and approximately 3-miles southeast of the shopping and restaurants at the Waterside Shops. There are 94-upscale homes that range from 1,800 to 4,500 square feet under air and 95-coach home's that range from 1,990 to 2,580 square feet under air. Hawksridge is comprised of 80-acres providing a park-like feel as you enter and exit the property. Covered parking and tile roofs for all. Please see below for further information and links to Hawksridge and its sub-communities.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Hawksridge sits atop 80-acres of land and is set amid 2-lakes.
- There are a total of 189-units in Hawksridge.
|Amenities and Features|
- 2-Community Pool
- Fitness Center
- Tennis Courts
- Hawksridge has a pass key gated entrance with metal swing gates.
- There is no dining or golf at Hawksridge.
- Sidewalks, bicycling and walking paths
- Underground Utilities
- The community pools have spacious sundecks with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- A unit owner may lease their unit.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
Ability Management Inc.
6736 Lone Oak Blvd.
Naples, Fl 34109-6834
- Clam Pass Beach is just 4-miles away and has 182 parking spaces available. There is an $8.00 parking fee or a Beach Parking Permit is required. The Park consists of 35 acres of mangrove forest, coastal dunes and 3,200 feet of white sand beach along the Gulf of Mexico. There is a free beach shuttle that transports one from the parking lot over the 3/4 mile long boardwalk. There are restrooms at the beach plus food concessions and equipment rental (kayaks, paddleboards and beach chairs). Note: Clam Pass Beach was voted as one of the top 20 beaches in the United States, and is close to the Waldorf Astoria Beach Resort.
Hawks Ridge Community Association
|What is a Coach Home?|
The term Coach Home is a builders term from the Midwest used to describe a specifically shaped 4-unit, 2-story building with the garages placed in front of the living area. This 4-unit design creates a horseshoe shaped structure when viewing from above. Coach Homes vary in size and units but in Southwest Florida the standard Coach Home has four units (2-downstairs and 2-upstairs). Each unit has a two car garage (sometimes 1-car) and the second floor units either have an elevator or a side entrance. There is such a thing as a 6-unit Coach Home or a 8-unit and even a 10-unit Coach Home. It's just that the 4-unit Coach Homes are more prevalent. All Coach Homes have a patio lanai for the lower units and a balcony lanai for the second floor units.
What are the Benefits of a Spanish Tile Roof?
One of the advantages of a Spanish Tile roof is that due to its absorbent properties it keeps the temperatures in the home warm during the winter and cool during the summer. Another benefit is that Spanish Tile Roofs are fire-resistant and require very little maintenance. The lifetime of a Spanish Tile roof can last over 50-years.
What is a Pavered Walkway or Driveway?
Concrete pavers are basically fancy bricks that are manufactured in mass to create stronger driveways and walkways than standard poured concrete. Concrete pavers are popular for luxury residences in Southwest Florida because they are available in a variety of shapes and styles giving the homeowner plenty of choices to create a unique driveway or walkway that complements their home and landscaping. Pavers are also practical for pool surroundings, patios and walkways because they drain efficiently during summer storms and remain tacky for good footing in wet weather. Another paver benefit: If a paver gets cracked or damaged, individual pavers can be removed and replaced.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
Communities within HAWKSRIDGE
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email