Up to the last 5 Solds for Verandas:
Click Here for More Verandas Sales Information
VERANDAS at HERITAGE BAY
10044 SIESTA BAY DR, #9413 - Tax Record
VERANDAS at HERITAGE BAY
10306 HERITAGE BAY BLVD, #2923 - Tax Record
VERANDAS at HERITAGE BAY
10074 SIESTA BAY DR, #9811 - Tax Record
VERANDAS at HERITAGE BAY
10250 HERITAGE BAY BLVD, #3614 - Tax Record
VERANDAS at HERITAGE BAY
10062 SIESTA BAY DR, #9612 - Tax Record
HERITAGE BAY Photos
Verandas Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
HERITAGE BAY Information
Built in the mid 2000s to present, Heritage Bay is located approximately 1-mile east of the shopping and restaurants at the Shoppes of Pebblebrooke on Immokalee Road and approximately 4-miles east of Interstate 75. Driving to Heritage Bay from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 35-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 95-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Heritage Bay is a 24-hour guard gated community with pass key gated entrance with mechanical metal gate for owners. Comprised of several sub-communities, Heritage Bay has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. There are multiple sub-communities with their own pool and cabana. All communities have use of Heritage Bay's community pool and clubhouse. Heritage Bay has amenities such as Golf, Tennis, Pool, Fitness Center, Dining, Walking Paths and a Clubhouse. Please see below for further information and links to Heritage Bay and its sub-communities.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Heritage Bay sits atop 718-acres of land and is set amid multiple lakes.
- There will be approximately 1,200 units in Heritage Bay upon completion.
- There are two large quarry lakes upon entry to Heritage Bay.
- To the north and west, Heritage Bay is surrounded by an 1,800 acre cypress preserve and on the east side, there is a stand alone, 36-hole golf course (Bonita Bay East).
- Attached Villas
- Coach Homes
- Single Family Homes
- Estate Homes
- The residents of Heritage Bay have access to Heritage Bay's golf, tennis, pool, fitness center, dining, clubhouse and other amenities.
- Massage and spa services are available through Massage Professionals, Inc. at Heritage Bay Spa.
- Concrete Block Construction
- Screened Patios and Lanai's
- Underground Utilities
- Sidewalks, bicycling and walking paths
- Large area for poolside lounging
- The pool has good sun exposure
- The Heritage Bay Clubhouse is the central meeting place that includes Golf Pro Shop, Tennis Pro Shop, Fitness Center, Dining, Event Kitchen, Pool, Club Events and Meetings.
- The Club's Dress Code applies to all areas of the Clubhouse. Swim attire, cut-offs, flip flops and shirts without a collar are not allowed in the Heritage Bay's clubhouse. Gentleman must remove their caps.
- The 27,000 square foot clubhouse was completed in 2009.
- The Heritage Bay Club has a main dining room for members and guests of members. The dinner menu is often updated with the latest fare. The main dining room is also used for special events such as holiday gatherings, parties, annual golf tournaments and events.
- The Heritage Bay Grill provides a gathering place for mid-day sandwiches and after game drinks. The menu changes regularly, providing seasonal variations. The bar overlooks the golf course and provides a diverse selection of beer, wine and spirits.
- The Heritage Bay Grill and Lounge has indoor seating and outdoor terrace seating.
- There is a Chickee Hut on the golf course that serves quick lunches, snacks and beverages.
- The 27 hole, Gordon Lewis and Jed Azinger designed golf course provides a variety of competitive levels.
- The Pro Shop offers the latest in Golf Apparel and accessories, hosts demo events, club fitting, re-gripping, spike replacement plus a summer reciprocal program.
- There is a driving range, practice green and PGA accredited staff/pro to help with swing instruction and golf course management.
- Huge greens using Tif Eagle grass offering a smooth putting surface.
- GPS Equipped Golf Carts.
- Heritage Bay has seven Har-Tru tennis courts with plenty of tennis activity for players of all skill levels.
- Accredited Tennis Pros and the use of the automatic tennis ball machine are available to help improve your skills.
- The tennis courts are lit for evening play.
- The tennis courts have green windscreens to provide a solid background for optimum vision and playability.
- Grand Stand Seating at Center court.
- Large outdoor heated pool with pavered pool deck and spa.
- Shallow area for children's play.
- Pool has lounge chairs and tables.
- There are additional pools in neighborhood communities that are solely for the use of the association owners and their guests.
- All sub-communities are allowed to use Heritage Bay's community pool and clubhouse.
- The Fitness Center is located in the main clubhouse with accredited trainers for one-on-one instruction.
- The Fitness Center has state-of-the-art fitness equipment, including cardiovascular, strength machines, free weights and a designated stretching area.
- Massage and spa services are available
- Within the facility are men's and women's locker rooms with showers.
- Yoga and Pilates classes are held in the spacious group exercise studio.
- Water aerobics classes take place in the main community pool.
- The Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park is only 9-miles away. The beach park is 166-acres in size and has a 1-mile long beach. There are restrooms and showers at the beach plus food concessions and equipment rental (kayaks, paddleboards, scuba, beach chairs and umbrellas). There are 5-parking lots connected by trails and boardwalks. There is a boat ramp that feeds into Turkey Bay, which is where the Cocohatchee River meets the Gulf of Mexico. The docks at the boat ramp are disability accessible.
|Amenities & Activities|
- Heritage Bay has a wide variety of social activities, clubs and events for its members and residents. Member Clubs provide a time and place to join others in a favorite skill or hobby. Club Events and Amenities include:
- Annual Balls and Holiday Events
- Beach Events
- Cocktail Parties
- Community BBQ's
- Water Aerobics
- Field Trips
- Golf Memberships come with the purchase of a residence ("Bundled"). Social Memberships are also available, providing limited access to the Golf Course and Amenities.
|Verandas and Terraces Property Management|
Vision Property Management
11691 Gateway Boulevard
Fort Myers, FL 33913
|Terraces Property Management|
Cambridge Management of SWFL
2335 Tamiami Trail North, Suite 402
Naples, Florida 34103
Heritage Bay Community Website
The Shoppes of Pebblebrooke
|What is a Bundled Golf Community?|
In a Bundled Golf Community each resident financially supports the community golf courses maintenance and operations. When you purchase a home in a Bundled Golf Community, the cost of course membership is included (bundled together). If you are an avid golfer, the benefit of Bundled Golf is an affordable golf membership. There are no initiation fees since every homeowner in the community is paying for the course and the fees are more spread out. The downside of bundled golf is that if you do not play golf you are subsidizing a course that you are not using. There may also be a "Transfer Fee" when exchanging ownership. That being said there are often other amenities at the course such as clubhouse, pool and tennis that you may enjoy. One other bonus of bundled golf is that your bundled golf membership can be transferred to seasonal renters of your condo, villa or single family home.
What is a Villa?
Real Estate agents in Southwest Florida use the word VILLA to describe luxury residences that are either rented or bought as a seasonal vacation homes or permanent residences. A villa is a privately owned unit that is unattached, semi-attached or attached to other villas with no occupants above or below (only shared walls if attached). Villas commonly have balconies or terraces with fine interior furnishings and appliances. Each villa owner pays monthly into an HOA (Home Owners Association) and in turn the HOA maintains the common areas such as the gardens, pools, elevators, stairwells, parking, etc.
What is a Coach Home?
The term Coach Home is a builders term from the Midwest used to describe a specifically shaped 4-unit, 2-story building with the garages placed in front of the living area. This 4-unit design creates a horseshoe shaped structure when viewing from above. Coach Homes vary in size and units but in Southwest Florida the standard Coach Home has four units (2-downstairs and 2-upstairs). Each unit has a two car garage (sometimes 1-car) and the second floor units either have an elevator or a side entrance. There is such a thing as a 6-unit Coach Home or a 8-unit and even a 10-unit Coach Home. It's just that the 4-unit Coach Homes are more prevalent. All Coach Homes have a patio lanai for the lower units and a balcony lanai for the second floor units.
What is an Estate Home?
Estate Homes are similarly defined throughout the country as a customized estate with a large amount of square footage, custom master suites, a large number of bedrooms and bathrooms, multiple garage bays with pools and spas on a premium piece of property.
What are the Benefits of a Tile Roof?
One of the advantages of a Tile roof is that due to its absorbent properties it keeps the temperatures in the home warm during the winter and cool during the summer. Another benefit is that Tile Roofs are fire-resistant and require very little maintenance. The lifetime of a Tile roof can last over 50-years.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
HERITAGE BAY Documents
Communities within HERITAGE BAY
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email