IMPERIAL GOLF ESTATES Photos
Single Family Homes Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
IMPERIAL GOLF ESTATES Information
The community of Imperial Golf Estates is located approximately 3-miles north of the shopping and restaurants at the Mercato Shopping Center and approximately 2-mile east of Delnor-Wiggins Preserve and Beach (off Tamiami Trail - US 41, just north of Immokalee Road). Imperial Golf Estates was established in 1972 and is comprised of over 600 single-family homes and condominiums on over 400 acres of property. Many homes have lake, preserve and/or golf course views. Within Imperial Golf Estates there are 4-natural preserves, 5-lakes, 6-parks and 1-cove which is home to a variety of wildlife (turtles, wading birds, eagles, hawks).
The Imperial Golf estates has 13 community developments within the gated community of Imperial. There are a variety of membership levels that include full golfing privileges (36-hole golf course), summer social golfing, or just general use of the dining and lounge facilities. Sidewalks and paths afford plenty of space and freedom for walking, jogging, rollerblading, and biking. Please see below for further information and links to Imperial Golf Estates and its sub-communities.
- Various memberships are available to Imperial Golf Estates large country club, golf, dining, and other amenities.
- Single family homes, half with tile roofs
- Underground utilities
- Concrete block construction
- There is a new entrance off Livingston Road for eastern access and departure.
- Golf course architects: Ward Northrup and Arthur Hills.
- 32,000 sq. ft. clubhouse
- SWFL International airport (RSW) is less than 25-miles away.
|Amenities and Features|
- 2-Golf Courses
- Walking Paths
- Underground Utilities
- Lush Landscaping
- Fitness Center
- Community Room
- The Imperial Golf Estates Clubhouse is the central meeting place that includes Golf Pro Shop, Fitness Center, Dining, Event Kitchen and Meetings.
- 32,000 square foot clubhouse comfortably accommodates banquet seating, gourmet dining and distinctive activities calendar.
- Staff recognizes you by name and takes pride personalized service.
- Two 18 hole golf courses. The Imperial West Course was designed by Ward Northrup (par 72) and provides a variety of competitive levels.
- The Imperial West course was subtly renovated by Chip Powell in 2001 to improve greens and bunkers and overall visual appeal.
- Imperial East Course was designed by Arthur Hills (par 72) and stretches as long as 7,000 yards from the championship tees. There are six tee box options allowing a great golf experience for players of all skill levels.
- The Pro Shop offers the latest in Golf Apparel and accessories, hosts demo events, club fitting, re-gripping, spike replacement plus a summer reciprocal program.
- There is a driving range, practice green and PGA accredited staff/pro to help with swing instruction and golf course management.
- The Imperial Golf Estates Club has a main dining room for members and guests of members. The dinner menu is often updated with the latest fare. The main dining room is also used for special events such as holiday gatherings, parties, annual golf tournaments and events.
- The Imperial Golf Estates Grill provides a gathering place for mid-day sandwiches and after game drinks. The menu changes regularly, providing seasonal variations. The bar overlooks the golf course and provides a diverse selection of beer, wine and spirits.
- The Imperial Golf Estates Grill and Lounge has indoor seating and outdoor terrace seating.
- The Fitness Center has state-of-the-art fitness equipment, including cardiovascular, strength machines, free weights and a designated stretching area.
- Within the facility are men's and women's locker rooms with showers.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- Please check the specific sub-community within Imperial Golf Estates for rules and regulations pertaining to Leasing Guidelines (communities listed below).
- See Use Restrictions for details.
- The Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park is only 2-miles away. The beach park is 166-acres in size and has a 1-mile long beach. There are restrooms and showers at the beach plus food concessions and equipment rental (kayaks, paddleboards, scuba, beach chairs and umbrellas). There are 5-parking lots connected by trails and boardwalks. There is a boat ramp that feeds into Turkey Bay, which is where the Cocohatchee River meets the Gulf of Mexico. The docks at the boat ramp are disability accessible.
Imperial Golf Estates Home Owners Association
Imperial Golf Club
Platinum Property Management
North Collier Corporate Center II
1016 Collier Center Way, Suite #102
Naples, FL 34110
|What is an Equity Golf Community?|
Equity golf memberships are not included with the sale of the house in a community with a golf course. Although there are homes built on the course and there is a clubhouse and other amenities, membership can be purchased separate from the home purchase and club membership is not mandatory. Various memberships are often offered from dinning, fitness to full golf privileges. Residents who want to become members must pay an initiation fee along with annual dues associated with your membership. An Equity membership allows you to share ownership of the course (sort of like a partnership). Ownership could also mean that you and the other owners may be responsible for assessments that might arise if he club becomes financially needy. If you move or decide to leave the club, you may sell your ownership (equity) to somebody else (depending on the refund ability clauses within the club rules and contracts). You should always check the governing documents within the community for details before purchasing or selling a membership.
What is a Deed Restricted Community?
When one owns a home in a neighborhood or community that is in a "deed restricted area"; this means that there are bylaws governing the neighborhood or community which prohibit the homeowners from doing certain things to the detriment of the neighborhood or community. For example, some neighborhoods or communities require you to contact them prior to changing the exterior color of your home or restrict overnight parking on the street. Each community is different and each Home Owners Association (HOA) has different rules. The premise is to maintain the aesthetic appearance and value of your home and the other homes in the HOA. There is usually a fee required that is payable to the HOA for the maintenance of the common grounds, including amenities if applicable.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
IMPERIAL GOLF ESTATES Documents
Communities within IMPERIAL GOLF ESTATES
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email