Up to the last 5 Solds for Island At Southpointe:
Click Here for More Island At Southpointe Sales Information
ISLAND AT SOUTHPOINTE at WINDSTAR
1450 GULFSTAR DR S - Tax Record
ISLAND AT SOUTHPOINTE at WINDSTAR
1420 GULFSTAR DR S - Tax Record
ISLAND AT SOUTHPOINTE at WINDSTAR
1515 GULFSTAR DR S - Tax Record
ISLAND AT SOUTHPOINTE at WINDSTAR Information
Island At Southpointe Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
ISLAND AT SOUTHPOINTE at WINDSTAR Photos WINDSTAR Photos
Built in the early 1990s to present, Southpointe Yacht Club at Windstar is situated directly on Naples Bay. Southpointe Yacht Club at Windstar is located approximately 2-miles southeast of the shopping and restaurants at the 5th Avenue shops in Olde Naples and a similar distance northwest of the Gulf of Mexico. The Southpointe Yacht Club is a gated community within Windstar comprised of luxury estates on a on a canal with gulf access and no bridge obstructions to the gulf. The Southpointe Yacht Club also has attached garages, pavered driveways, private pools, boat docks, underground utilities, concrete block construction, hurricane windows, screened patios, Spanish tile roofs with canal and lake views. Southpointe Yacht Club is in a Deed Restricted Community. For more information on Deed Restricted Communities please see (below).
- Various memberships are available to Windstar's country club, golf, tennis, and other amenities.
- Each home is in excess of 3,500 square feet and individually designed
- 10-Estate Homes
- The Island at Southpointe is a small island surrounded by the waters of Naples Bay and the Southpointe Marina boat basin and access channel.
- Concrete block construction
- Hurricane windows
- Underground utilities
- High ceilings, crown molding and marble floors
- Spacious bathrooms
- Cathedral ceilings
- Coffered ceilings
- Owners are allowed to keep a reasonable amount of small domesticated pets including birds, fish, cats and dogs.
- Four legged pets must be leashed or carried under the owner's arm at all times while on the common areas.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
- No reptiles, monkeys, amphibians or poultry may be kept in the unit.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- All leases must be approved by the Associations Board of Directors or its designee.
- A unit owner may lease their unit.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
- There is no age restriction for occupants of units.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall be closely supervised at all times by an adult.
- Guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is present).
- Family and Non-family guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
- There are restrictions as to the number of guests allowed to occupy the unit.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|What is an Estate Home?|
Estate Homes are similarly defined throughout the country as a customized estate with a large amount of square footage, custom master suites, a large number of bedrooms and bathrooms, multiple garage bays with pools and spas on a premium piece of property.
What are the Benefits of a Spanish Tile Roof?
One of the advantages of a Spanish Tile roof is that due to its absorbent properties it keeps the temperatures in the home warm during the winter and cool during the summer. Another benefit is that Spanish Tile Roofs are fire-resistant and require very little maintenance. The lifetime of a Spanish Tile roof can last over 50-years.
What are Cathedral Ceilings?
A cathedral ceiling is a ceiling that has a center point higher than the wall that meets symmetrically at the highest overhead point. This is the most common type of ceiling if you are looking for openness in your living space. Cathedral Ceilings are also known to increase the overall perception of room size.
Built in the early 1990s through early 2000s, Windstar is situated directly on the east coast of Naples Bay which feeds into the Gulf of Mexico. Windstar is located approximately 3-miles southeast of the shopping and restaurants at the 5th Avenue Shops and approximately 4-miles southeast of Naples Beach. Driving to Windstar from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 40-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 95-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Windstar is a 24-hour guard gated community with pass key gated entrance and mechanical lift arm for owners and members. Comprised of 15 sub-communities, Windstar has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. There are multiple sub-communities with their own pool and cabana. Windstar has amenities such as Golf, Tennis, Pool, Fitness Center, Dining, Beach Access and a Clubhouse. Please see below for further information and links to Windstar and its sub-communities.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Windstar sits atop 450-acres of land and is set amid Naples Bay and approximately 20-small lakes.
- Windstar consists of various Single Family Homes, Coach Homes, Attached Villas and Condominiums.
- Naples Dock and Marina is just one mile across the Bay. Once docked you will enjoy the food and shopping at Tin City and the 5th Avenue Shops. To the southwest there is immediate access to Gordon Pass and into the Gulf of Mexico.
- Windstar offers many forms of membership that may be acquired.
- Active community with plenty of amenities and social events.
- Access to the Gulf of Mexico with no bridge obstructions.
- Sidewalks, bicycling and walking paths
- Underground Utilities
- The streets are lit at night.
- The community pools have spacious sundecks with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- The 33,000 square foot Windstar Clubhouse is a central meeting place that includes Golf Pro Shop, Tennis Pro Shop, Fitness Center, Dining, Banquet Facilities, Pool, Club Events and Meetings.
- The Club's Dress Code applies to all areas of the Clubhouse. Swim attire, cut-offs, flip flops and shirts without a collar are not allowed in the Windstar's clubhouse. Gentleman must remove their caps.
- The Windstar Club has a main dining room for members and guests of members. The dinner menu is often updated with the latest fare. The main dining room is also used for special events such as holiday gatherings, parties, annual golf tournaments and events.
- The Windstar Grill provides a gathering place for mid-day sandwiches and after game drinks. The menu changes regularly, providing seasonal variations. The bar overlooks the golf course and provides a diverse selection of beer, wine and spirits.
- To book a private event at the club or for further information regarding the dining facilities, please click here: Windstar Food and Beverage Department.
- The 18 hole, Tom Fazio designed golf course provides a variety of competitive levels.
- The golf course is a par 72 and plays 6,701 yards from the tips.
- The Pro Shop offers the latest in Golf Apparel and accessories, hosts demo events, club fitting, re-gripping, spike replacement plus a summer reciprocal program.
- There is a driving range, practice green and PGA accredited staff/pro to help with swing instruction and golf course management.
- There is a practice area consisting of large putting greens, chipping greens and practice bunkers.
- Non-resident memberships are available.
- Windstar has 6 Har-Tru tennis courts with plenty of tennis activity for players of all skill levels.
- Accredited Tennis Pros and the use of the automatic tennis ball machine(s) are available to help improve your skills.
- Two courts are lit for evening play.
- The tennis courts have green windscreens to provide a solid background for optimum vision and playability.
- There are Tennis Clinics, Mixers, Round Robins and Camps available during "season".
- Monthly social events, such as tennis themed gatherings and annual mens and ladies tennis tournaments provide an opportunity to make new tennis friends.
- There is no pool at the main clubhouse but each sub-community and private home has its own pool and cabana.
- There is an island pool at the Southpointe Yacht Club that is available to boat slip owners.
- The Fitness Center is located in the main clubhouse with accredited trainers for one-on-one instruction.
- The Fitness Center has state-of-the-art fitness equipment, including cardiovascular, strength machines, free weights and a designated stretching area.
- Within the facility are men's and women's locker rooms with showers.
- Yoga and Pilates classes are held in the spacious group exercise studio.
- Windstar is on Naples Bay with gulf access and no bridge obstructions to the gulf.
- Windstar is Naples only gated golf community with its own private deep-water marina with direct access to Naples Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. The Southpointe Marina has 72 boat slips and can accommodate yachts up to 70 feet. The yacht club has it's own clubhouse with a large decked swimming pool on it's very own island. There are social mixers and events that are held for members at the marina clubhouse.
- Year-round Harbor Master to manage the Marina.
- There is a private beach club that is located on Keewaydin Island which residents can visit byway of the Keewaydin Boat Shuttle.
- The shuttle departs twice a day from Southpointe Yacht Club (usually 9:30am and 12:00pm) and picks-up twice a day (usually 1:00pm and 3:00pm).
- Upon arriving on the inland side of Keewaydin Island there are pull carts available to help carry personal belongings to the white sandy beaches along the Gulf of Mexico.
- Sunset cruises are also offered to members and guests of members.
|Other Amenities & Activities|
- Windstar has a wide variety of social activities, clubs and events for its members and residents. Member Clubs provide a time and place to join others in a favorite skill or hobby. Club Events and Amenities include:
- Annual Balls and Holiday Events
- Community BBQ's
- Cocktail Parties
- Wine Tastings
- Guest Speakers
- Field Trips
- The Windstar Golf Club offers a full calendar of social, golf and dining activities with a state of the art practice facility and championship golf. The Windstar Golf Club is a member owned club and proudly remains a model of financial strength. The Windstar Golf Club is pleased to offer different memberships for your consideration: Golf (access to all club facilities) and Social (limited golf, full dining and social privileges).
- Membership is available to residents and non-residents of Windstar on Naples Bay who are approved for membership by the Board of Directors.
- The total number of full golf memberships is limited to 350. The total number of social memberships are limited to 200.
- Memberships to the Southpointe Yacht Club come with boat slip ownership.
Windstar Community Website
|What is an Equity Golf Community?|
Equity golf memberships are not included with the sale of the house in a community with a golf course. Although there are homes built on the course and there is a clubhouse and other amenities, membership can be purchased separate from the home purchase and club membership is not mandatory. Various memberships are often offered from dinning, fitness to full golf privileges. Residents who want to become members must pay an initiation fee along with annual dues associated with your membership. An Equity membership allows you to share ownership of the course (sort of like a partnership). Ownership could also mean that you and the other owners may be responsible for assessments that might arise if he club becomes financially needy. If you move or decide to leave the club, you may sell your ownership (equity) to somebody else (depending on the refund ability clauses within the club rules and contracts). You should always check the governing documents within the community for details before purchasing or selling a membership.
What is a Coach Home?
The term Coach Home is a builders term from the Midwest used to describe a specifically shaped 4-unit, 2-story building with the garages placed in front of the living area. This 4-unit design creates a horseshoe shaped structure when viewing from above. Coach Homes vary in size and units but in Southwest Florida the standard Coach Home has four units (2-downstairs and 2-upstairs). Each unit has a two car garage (sometimes 1-car) and the second floor units either have an elevator or a side entrance. There is such a thing as a 6-unit Coach Home or a 8-unit and even a 10-unit Coach Home. It's just that the 4-unit Coach Homes are more prevalent. All Coach Homes have a patio lanai for the lower units and a balcony lanai for the second floor units.
What is a Villa?
Real Estate agents in Southwest Florida use the word VILLA to describe luxury residences that are either rented or bought as a seasonal vacation homes or permanent residences. A villa is a privately owned unit that is unattached, semi-attached or attached to other villas with no occupants above or below (only shared walls if attached). Villas commonly have balconies or terraces with fine interior furnishings and appliances. Each villa owner pays monthly into an HOA (Home Owners Association) and in turn the HOA maintains the common areas such as the gardens, pools, elevators, stairwells, parking, etc.
|Keewaydin Beach Club|
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
ISLAND AT SOUTHPOINTE at WINDSTAR Documents
Communities within WINDSTAR
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email