IXORA at VILLAGE GREEN Information
Ixora Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
IXORA at VILLAGE GREEN Photos VILLAGE GREEN Photos
Built in the early 1970s, Ixora at Village Green is located approximately 2-blocks east of Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar and the 3rd Street Shops and 5-blocks east of Naples Pier and Naples Beach. Ixora is a non-security building within Village Green comprised of low-rise condominiums with assigned parking.
- The residents of Ixora have access to Village Green's pool, and other amenities.
- Underground Utilities
- The keeping of pets of any kind or description within the residence or property is prohibited.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- A unit owner may lease their unit up to 2 times during any 1 calendar year.
- No lease shall be for a period of less than 90 days.
- No lease may be for a period of more than 1 year.
- The board may, in its discretion, approve the same lease from year to year.
- No subleasing or assignment of lease rights by the lessee is allowed.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
- There are age restrictions for occupants of units.
- Guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is present).
- Family and Non-family guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
- Minors under the age of 18 shall be closely supervised at all times by an adult.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|What is Considered a Low-Rise Building in Southwest Florida?|
A low rise building in Southwest Florida is considered between 1 - 3 stories and does not usually exceed 40 feet in height. A low-rise building may contain condominiums, villas, co-ops, townhomes and even coach homes. A low-rise building sometimes offers more privacy but may have fewer amenities. Parking for low-rise buildings is more commonly uncovered or uses carports that are detached from the building but there are many exceptions.
VILLAGE GREEN Information
Built in the mid 1960s through mid 1970s, Village Green is located approximately 2-blocks east of the shopping and restaurants at the 3rd Street Shops and approximately 5-blocks east of Naples Beach. Driving to Village Green from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 45-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 100-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Village Green is a non-gated community. Comprised of 10 sub-communities, Village Green has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. All communities have use of Village Green's community pool and clubhouse. Village Green has amenities such as Pool, Shuffle Board and a Clubhouse. Please see below for further information and links to Village Green and its sub-communities.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Village Green is a community of 10-buildings with a total of 313-condominium units. There are seven 2-story buildings and three 3-story buildings. The smallest units have one bedroom and one bath and the largest units have three bedrooms with two baths. Village Green condominiums range in size from approximately 550 square feet to approximately 1,300 square feet. Each building is governed by its own condominium association and the rules and regulations vary. One management company maintains the entire Village Green community.
- There is no golf or tennis at Village Green.
- Active community with plenty of amenities and social events.
- 5-blocks walk to Naples Beach and the Gulf of Mexico.
- Sidewalks, bicycling and walking paths
- Underground Utilities
- The streets are lit at night.
- The main pool has a spacious sundeck with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- The Club House has a large meeting room, kitchen, restrooms, and a workshop for use by the owners. The smaller Clark Center has restrooms and showers plus a library with books, movies, CDs, fax machine, copier, computers and wireless access. The Clark Center also has a card/game room and his home to the Village Green office.
- No matter where you live in Village Green, you are within blocks of a great restaurant. Four and five diamond rated restaurants are 2-blocks away on 3rd Street and 7-blocks south of 5th Avenue.
- Village Green is just 3-miles south of the Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club which allows play to Village Green all year around. The 18 hole, Ron Garl re-designed golf course provides a variety of competitive levels.
- The Pro Shop offers the latest in Golf Apparel and accessories, hosts demo events, club fitting, re-gripping, spike replacement plus a summer reciprocal program.
- There is a driving range, practice green and PGA accredited staff/pro to help with swing instruction and golf course management.
- Voted "Southwest Florida's Best Public Course" and "Top 50 Women Friendly Golf Courses" are just a couple of the accolades received.
- Large outdoor heated pool with pavered pool deck.
- Shallow area for children's play.
- Pool has lounge chairs and tables.
- All sub-communities are allowed to use Village Green's community pool and clubhouse.
- Naples Beach is just 5-blocks away and has various deeded beach entries along Gulf Shore Boulevard. The historic Naples Pier is located on Naples Beach and features a concession stand on the pier with a covered eating area and beach supplies plus restroom facilities. Fishing from the pier does not require a fishing license, as the City of Naples has purchased a bulk fishing license for the pier. The beach at the pier also features volleyball nets and is one of the best places to watch a spectacular Naples sunset. There is on-street metered parking supplemented by an 83-space metered parking lot one block east of the beach. Additional parking and access to Naples Beach exists on 4th Avenue South, 8th Avenue South 17th Avenue South and 6th Avenue North.
|Other Amenities & Activities|
- Village Green has a wide variety of social activities, clubs and events for its members and residents. Member Clubs provide a time and place to join others in a favorite skill or hobby. Club Events and Amenities include:
- Community BBQ's
- Shuffle Board
- Bocce Ball
- Lending Library
- Field Trips
|What is Considered to be a Low-Rise Building in Southwest Florida?|
A low rise building in Southwest Florida is considered to be between 1 - 3 stories and does not usually exceed 40 feet in height. A low-rise building may contain condominiums, villas, co-ops, townhomes and even coach homes. A low-rise building sometimes offers more privacy but may have fewer amenities. Parking for low-rise buildings is more commonly uncovered or uses carports that are detached from the building although with newer construction there are many exceptions.
What is the Difference between an Apartment and a Condominium?
Condominiums are usually attached to one another similar to apartment units. The difference between an apartment and a condominium is that a condominium owner owns the unit and shares ownership of common areas with other condominium owners such as the clubhouse, pools, elevators, stairwells, parking lots, etc. Apartments on the other hand are not for sale; one must pay monthly rent to the landlord aka owner of the apartment building. As a condominium owner, you are a member of an HOA (Homeowners Association) and pay a monthly fee to the association in exchange for maintenance of the common areas.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
IXORA at VILLAGE GREEN Documents
Communities within VILLAGE GREEN
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email