LAGO VILLAGGIO at GLEN EAGLE Information
Lago Villaggio Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
LAGO VILLAGGIO at GLEN EAGLE Photos GLEN EAGLE Photos
Built in the early 2000s, Lago Villaggio at Glen Eagle is located approximately 4-miles east of the shopping and restaurants at the 5th Avenue shops in Olde Naples and approximately 5-miles east of Naples Beach. Lago Villaggio is a non-gated community within Glen Eagle comprised of single family homes and single family courtyard homes on a cul-de-sac with attached garages, pavered driveways, private pools, Spanish tile roofs, lagoon views, golf course views and preserve views, in a deeded neighborhood (definition below).
- Various memberships are available to Glen Eagle's country club, golf, pool, dining, and other amenities.
- Landscaping, weekly lawn maintenance, basic cable & alarm monitoring are included in the monthly HOA
- Underground Utilities
|Amenities and Features|
- Lush Landscaping
- Fountain lake
- Walking Paths
- Owners are allowed to keep up to 2 small domesticated pets including birds, fish, cats and dogs.
- Four legged pets must be leashed or carried under the owner's arm at all times while on the common areas.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
- No reptiles, monkeys, amphibians or poultry may be kept in the unit.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- No lease shall be for a period of less than 30 days.
- No subleasing or assignment of lease rights by the lessee is allowed.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
- There is no age restriction for occupants of units.
- Guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is present).
- Family and Non-family guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
- See Use Restrictions for details.
Cardinal Management Group of Florida, Inc.
4670 Cardinal Way
Naples, Florida 34112
|What is a Courtyard Home?|
A Courtyard home is a single family home with an enclosed courtyard. The enclosed area allows more privacy and the courtyard space can be filled with a patio, garden, pool or a kids play area. In some cases a courtyard home may have a detached mother-in-law suite (across the courtyard) with a separate entrance. Some of the benefits of a courtyard home are more privacy, sound reduction and separate guest quarters.
What is a Deed Restricted Community?
When one owns a home in a neighborhood or community that is in a "deed restricted area"; this means that there are bylaws governing the neighborhood or community which prohibit the homeowners from doing certain things to the detriment of the neighborhood or community. For example, some neighborhoods or communities require you to contact them prior to changing the exterior color of your home or restrict overnight parking on the street. Each community is different and each Home Owners Association (HOA) has different rules. The premise is to maintain the aesthetic appearance and value of your home and the other homes in the HOA. There is usually a fee required that is payable to the HOA for the maintenance of the common grounds, including amenities if applicable.
What are the Benefits of a Spanish Tile Roof?
One of the advantages of a Spanish Tile roof is that it keeps the temperature in the house warm in the winter and cool in the summer due to its absorbent properties. In addition to their long lifespan, Spanish Tile roofs require little maintenance and are fire-resistant. One of the disadvantages to a Spanish Tile roof is that the tiles are heavier than most roofing materials; your structure will need to be able to support them adequately. The lifetime of a Spanish Tile roof can last over a half century.
GLEN EAGLE Information
Built in the early 1990s, through mid 2000s, Glen Eagle is located approximately 4-miles east of the shopping and restaurants at the 5th Avenue shops in Olde Naples and approximately 5-miles east of Naples Beach. Driving to Glen Eagle from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 40-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 95-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Glen Eagle has a pass key gated entrance with metal swing gates. Comprised of seventeen sub-communities, Glen Eagle has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. A majority of sub-communities have access to their own pool and cabana. All communities have use of Glen Eagle's community pool and clubhouse. Glen Eagle has amenities such as Golf, Tennis, Pool, Fitness Center, Dining and a Clubhouse. Please see below for further information and links to Glen Eagle and its sub-communities.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Glen Eagle sits atop over 150-acres of land and is set amid 18-lakes.
- There are a total of 1,234 units in Glen Eagle.
- Attached Villas
- Single Family Homes
- Glen Eagle is a Bundled Golf Community (the cost of golf course membership is included in the purchase of the home which is "bundled" together).
- Active community with plenty of amenities and social events.
- Sidewalks, bicycling and walking paths
- Underground Utilities
- The main pool has a spacious sundeck with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- The community pools have spacious sundecks with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- The Glen Eagle Clubhouse is the central meeting place that includes Golf Pro Shop, Fitness Center, Dining, Event Kitchen, Pool, Club Events and Meetings.
- The Club's Dress Code applies to all areas of the Clubhouse. Swim attire, cut-offs, flip flops and shirts without a collar are not allowed in the Glen Eagle's clubhouse. Gentleman must remove their caps.
- In 2005, the clubhouse was remodeled along with the 18-hole golf course.
- The Glen Eagle Club has a main dining room for members and guests of members. The dinner menu is often updated with the latest fare. The main dining room is also used for special events such as holiday gatherings, parties, annual golf tournaments and events.
- The Glen Eagle Grill provides a gathering place for mid-day sandwiches and after game drinks. The menu changes regularly, providing seasonal variations. The bar overlooks the golf course and provides a diverse selection of beer, wine and spirits.
- The Main Dining Room accommodates up to 180-people and is available for special events.
- To book a private event at the club or for further information regarding the dining facilities, please click here: Glen Eagle Food & Beverage Department.
- The 18-hole golf course provides a variety of competitive levels.
- Par 70 course with up to 5,600 yards of play.
- The Pro Shop offers the latest in Golf Apparel and accessories, hosts demo events, club fitting, re-gripping, spike replacement plus a summer reciprocal program.
- Glen Eagle prides itself on having a small amount of members (1,234), so you will never have a tee time problem.
- Golfers may ride for comfort or walk for exercise.
- Glen Eagle has four Har-Tru tennis courts with plenty of tennis activity for players of all skill levels.
- The tennis courts are lit for evening play.
- The tennis courts have green windscreens to provide a solid background for optimum vision and playability.
- There are additional tennis courts in neighborhood communities that are solely for the use of the association owners and their guests.
- Large outdoor heated pool with pavered pool deck.
- Shallow area for children's play.
- Pool has lounge chairs and tables.
- Pool restrooms and drinking fountain.
- Pool is lakeside.
- There are additional pools in neighborhood communities that are solely for the use of the association owners and their guests.
- All sub-communities are allowed to use Glen Eagle's community pool and clubhouse.
- The Fitness Center is located in the main clubhouse.
- Water aerobics classes take place in the main community pool.
- Naples Beach is just 5-miles away and has various deeded beach entries along Gulf Shore Boulevard. The historic Naples Pier is located on Naples Beach and features a concession stand on the pier with a covered eating area and beach supplies plus restroom facilities. Fishing from the pier does not require a fishing license, as the City of Naples has purchased a bulk fishing license for the pier. The beach at the pier also features volleyball nets and is one of the best places to watch a spectacular Naples sunset. There is on-street metered parking supplemented by an 83-space metered parking lot one block east of the beach. Additional parking and access to Naples Beach exists on 4th Avenue South, 8th Avenue South 17th Avenue South and 6th Avenue North.
|Amenities & Activities|
- Glen Eagle has a wide variety of social activities, clubs and events for its members and residents. Member Clubs provide a time and place to join others in a favorite skill or hobby. Club Events and Amenities include:
- Annual Balls and Holiday Events
- Cocktail Parties
- Community BBQ's
- Water Aerobics
- Field Trips
- Golf Memberships come with the purchase of a residence ("Bundled"). Social Memberships are also available, providing limited access to the Golf Course and Amenities.
- For more detailed membership information, please click here: Glen Eagle Membership Website.
- For a breakdown on costs please see "Master Association Budget (2014)" below under "Glen Eagles Documents".
Glen Eagle Community Website
|What is a Bundled Golf Community?|
In a Bundled Golf Community each resident financially supports the community golf courses maintenance and operations. When you purchase a home in a Bundled Golf Community, the cost of course membership is included (bundled together). If you are an avid golfer, the benefit of Bundled Golf is an affordable golf membership. There are no initiation fees since every homeowner in the community is paying for the course and the fees are more spread out. The downside of bundled golf is that if you do not play golf you are subsidizing a course that you are not using. There may also be a "Transfer Fee" when exchanging ownership. That being said there are often other amenities at the course such as clubhouse, pool and tennis that you may enjoy. One other bonus of bundled golf is that your bundled golf membership can be transferred to seasonal renters of your condo, villa or single family home.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
LAGO VILLAGGIO at GLEN EAGLE Documents
GLEN EAGLE Documents
Communities within GLEN EAGLE
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email