Up to the last 5 Solds for Lakewood:
Click Here for More Lakewood Sales Information
LAKEWOOD CONDOS at LAKEWOOD
3635 BOCA CIEGA DR, #314 - Tax Record
LAKEWOOD CONDOS at LAKEWOOD
3635 BOCA CIEGA DR, #304 - Tax Record
LAKEWOOD CONDOS at LAKEWOOD
3645 BOCA CIEGA DR, #310 - Tax Record
BOCA CIEGA MANOR at LAKEWOOD
2011 PINE ISLE LN, #2011 - Tax Record
LAKEWOOD CONDOS at LAKEWOOD
3655 BOCA CIEGA DR, #109 - Tax Record
Lakewood Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
Built in the mid 1970s through mid 1980s, Lakewood is located approximately 2-miles southeast of the shopping and restaurants at the 5th Avenue shops in Olde Naples and 3-miles southeast of Naples Beach. Driving to Lakewood from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 40-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 100-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Lakewood is a non-gated community. Comprised of eight sub-communities, Lakewood has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. There are multiple sub-communities with their own pool and cabana. All communities have use of Lakewood's community pool and clubhouse. Lakewood has amenities such as Golf, Tennis, Pool, Fitness Center, Dining, Walking Paths and a Clubhouse. Please see below for further information and links to Lakewood and its sub-communities.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Lakewood sits atop over 50-acres of land and is set amid over 10-lakes.
- 8 Sub-Communities
- Attached Villas
- Single Family Homes
- Lakewood is a Deed Restricted neighborhood (bylaws prohibiting homeowners from non-conforming updates on their property to the detriment of the neighborhood or community).
- Lakewood offers many forms of membership that may be acquired.
- Community has a fenced and gated storage area for boats & RVs that can be utilized for a small fee.
- Active community with plenty of amenities and social events.
- Sidewalks, bicycling and walking paths
- The main pool has a spacious sundeck with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- The community pools have spacious sundecks with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- The Lakewood Clubhouse is a central meeting place that includes Golf Pro Shop, Fitness Center, Dining, Banquet Facilities, Pool, Club Events and Meetings.
- The Lakewood Club has a main dining room for members and guests. The lunch and dinner menus are often updated with the latest fare. The main dining room is also used for special events such as holiday gatherings, parties, annual golf tournaments and events.
- The restaurant is open for breakfast and lunch Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
- The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner Tuesday, through Friday.
- The 18 hole, par 60 golf course provides a variety of competitive levels.
- There are twelve par 3′s and the six par 4′s allowing the average playtime to come in at 3.5 hours or less.
- There is a practice area consisting of a large putting green, chipping green and practice bunker.
- There is no driving range but full-swing practice nets are available.
- An on-site Golf academy (Wayne Dalstrom Golf Academy) offers golf lessons, golf clinics and golf club repairs.
- The Bermuda fairways and Tifdarf Bermuda greens are built to USGA specifications.
- Golfers may ride for comfort or walk for exercise.
- There are Men's and Women's golf association league play.
- Thursday afternoon twilight mixed group that plays 9-holes and join together in the club house for drinks and a specially chef prepared buffet.
|Tennis and Pickleball|
- The club has two hard surface tennis courts. Men play at 8:30 a.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays throughout the season. Both men and women with any kind of Lakewood Country Club membership may use the courts throughout the week free of charge whenever there is not scheduled tennis or pickleball.
- The pool is available to all Lakewood Country Club members and their guests from dawn until dusk. Dining Room staff are glad to serve lunch or drinks on the pool terrace near the club house. The water is geo-thermally heated so that it never goes below 82 degrees. There are convenient areas for lap swimming and for causal floating or paddling around.
- The Fitness Center is located in the main clubhouse.
- Water aerobics classes take place in the main community pool (depending on demand).
- Naples Beach is just 3-miles away and has various deeded beach entries along Gulf Shore Boulevard. The historic Naples Pier is located on Naples Beach and features a concession stand on the pier with a covered eating area and beach supplies plus restroom facilities. Fishing from the pier does not require a fishing license, as the City of Naples has purchased a bulk fishing license for the pier. The beach at the pier also features volleyball nets and is one of the best places to watch a spectacular Naples sunset. There is on-street metered parking supplemented by an 83-space metered parking lot one block east of the beach. Additional parking and access to Naples Beach exists on 4th Avenue South, 8th Avenue South 17th Avenue South and 6th Avenue North.
|Amenities & Activities|
- Lakewood has a wide variety of social activities, clubs and events for its members and residents. Member Clubs provide a time and place to join others in a favorite skill or hobby. Club Events and Amenities include:
- Annual Balls and Holiday Events
- Cocktail Parties
- Community BBQ's
- Mah Jongg
- Knitting and Sewing
- Field Trips
- Equity Golf Memberships are available for residents and non-residents.
- Non-Equity Golf Memberships are available for residents and non-residents.
- For more detailed membership information, please click here: Lakewood Membership Website.
Lakewood Country Club of Naples
Lakewood Single Family Homes I Home Owner Association
Lakewood Single Family Homes II Home Owner Association
|What is an Equity Golf Community?|
Equity golf memberships are not included with the sale of the house in a community with a golf course. Although there are homes built on the course and there is a clubhouse and other amenities, membership can be purchased separate from the home purchase and club membership is not mandatory. Various memberships are often offered from dinning, fitness to full golf privileges. Residents who want to become members must pay an initiation fee along with annual dues associated with your membership. An Equity membership allows you to share ownership of the course (sort of like a partnership). Ownership could also mean that you and the other owners may be responsible for assessments that might arise if he club becomes financially needy. If you move or decide to leave the club, you may sell your ownership (equity) to somebody else (depending on the refund ability clauses within the club rules and contracts). You should always check the governing documents within the community for details before purchasing or selling a membership.
What is a Non-Equity Golf Community?
Like an equity course, homes, condos and villas surround the course and memberships are available to homeowners. Unlike an equity course, membership does not mean ownership. The course is owned by a corporation and is a for profit business. Your initiation fee and annual dues are not refundable and memberships are not available for transfer. The board of governors is still made up of members, but you'll also see the clubs General Manager and Department Managers at their meetings (the latter being hired by the corporation that owns the club). The benefit of a non-equity membership is that membership is not mandatory to homeowners and if the club falls into a financial hardship you cannot be assessed.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
Communities within LAKEWOOD
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email