LOCKFORD at TWIN EAGLES Information
Lockford Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
LOCKFORD at TWIN EAGLES Photos TWIN EAGLES Photos
Built in the late 2010s to present, Lockford at Twin Eagles is located approximately 5-miles east of Interstate 75 and approximately 2-miles east of the shopping and restaurants at the Shoppes of Pebblebrooke on Immokalee Road.Lockford is a non-gated community within Twin Eagles comprised of single family homes on a cul-de-sac with attached garages, pavered driveways, private pools, underground utilities, Spanish tile roofs, with golf course and lagoon views.
- Various memberships are available to Twin Eagles's country club, golf, tennis, pool, and other amenities.
- Lockford is in the process of being built (Broker - 2013)
|Amenities and Features|
- Golf course views
- Lush Landscaping
- Owners are allowed to keep a reasonable amount of small domesticated pets including birds, fish, cats and dogs.
- Four legged pets must be leashed or carried under the owner's arm at all times while on the common areas.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
- No reptiles, monkeys, amphibians or poultry may be kept in the unit.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- All leases must be approved by the Associations Board of Directors or its designee.
- There is no age restriction for occupants of units.
|How is a Single Family Home Defined in Southwest Florida?|
Unlike an Apartment, Condo or Townhome, a Single Family Home does not share a common wall with another home and are most commonly free-standing residential buildings. A Single Family Home is often occupied by one family. There are instances when a basement or mother-in-law suite may be rented in a Single Family Home, but that is not enough to change the homes classification to a Multi-Family Home. Lots (yards) are often larger than the structure which is owned by the homeowner and is the responsibility of the homeowner to maintain unless there is an HOA (Homeowners Associations) responsible for upkeep.
What are the Benefits of a Spanish Tile Roof?
One of the advantages of a Spanish Tile roof is that it keeps the temperature in the house warm in the winter and cool in the summer due to its absorbent properties. In addition to their long lifespan, Spanish Tile roofs require little maintenance and are fire-resistant. One of the disadvantages to a Spanish Tile roof is that the tiles are heavier than most roofing materials; your structure will need to be able to support them adequately. The lifetime of a Spanish Tile roof can last over a half century.
Why are Pavered Walkways & Driveways Popular in the Southwest Florida?
For luxury residences in Southwest Florida, concrete pavers are a popular choice for driveways, sidewalks, patios and pool surroundings because they drain efficiently during summer storms and remain tacky for good footing in wet weather. Concrete pavers are basically fancy bricks that are manufactured in mass to create stronger driveways than poured concrete. Another benefit: If a paver gets cracked or damaged, individual pavers can be removed and replaced. Concrete pavers are available in a variety of shapes and styles giving the homeowner plenty of choices to create a unique driveway or walkway that complements their home and landscaping.
TWIN EAGLES Information
Built in the mid 2000s to present, Twin Eagles is located approximately 6-miles east of Interstate 75 and approximately 11-miles east of Delnor-Wiggins Preserve and Beach. Driving to Twin Eagles from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 30-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 90-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Twin Eagles is a 24-hour guard gated community with pass key gated entrance and mechanical lift arm for owners and members. Comprised of twelve sub-communities, Twin Eagles has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. Each home has a private pool and all communities have use of Twin Eagles community pool and clubhouse. Twin Eagles has amenities such as Golf, Tennis, Pool, Fitness Center, Dining and a Clubhouse. Please see below for further information and links to Twin Eagles and its sub-communities.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Twin Eagles sits atop 1,115-acres of land and is set amid multiple lakes.
- At build-out, Twin Eagles will have approximately 720 doors.
- Twin Eagles has two golf courses and housing consists of Estate Homes, Single Family Homes, Coach Homes and Attached Villas.
- Twin Eagles offers non-equity club memberships (see "Membership" below for details).
- Twin Eagles has two 18-hole golf courses and hosts nationally televised golf tournaments.
- Active community with plenty of amenities and social events.
- Sidewalks, bicycling and walking paths
- Underground Utilities
- Highly regarded private and public schools nearby.
- The streets are lit at night.
- Nearby shopping at the Shoppes of Pebblebrooke on Immokalee Road.
- The main pool is lakeside and has a spacious sundeck with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- Twin Eagles has two Clubhouses. The main clubhouse is a Scottish manor style, 47,000 square-foot meeting place that includes golf pro shop, dining, banquet facilities, meticulously maintained locker rooms and lounges for men and women, club events and meetings.
- The main clubhouse was designed to pay homage to the highland manors of St. Andrews. Dining rooms and lounges overlook the lakes and golf course and offer imaginative, delicious fare created by an award-winning chef. The spacious bar is a great spot for meeting friends, entertaining guests and relaxing after a round of golf.
- The newer clubhouse on the lake is home to a sparkling new community swimming pool and fitness center. The 2,500 square foot pool includes a large spa, beach entry style pool and an expansive sunning deck. There is also a poolside snack building with outdoor eating area and a Chickee bar. The 6,430 square foot fitness center is adjacent to the pool and was designed to complement the Clubhouse architecture. The floor plan includes men's and women's locker rooms and areas for aerobics, yoga and an expansive fitness hall that house's state-of-the-art equipment. Outside of the center there are two Har-Tru tennis courts for day or night use.
- The Twin Eagles Club has a main dining room for members and guests of members. The dinner menu is often updated with the latest fare. The main dining room is also used for special events such as holiday gatherings, parties, annual golf tournaments and events.
- The Twin Eagles Grill provides a gathering place for mid-day sandwiches and after game drinks. The menu changes regularly, providing seasonal variations. The bar overlooks the golf course and provides a diverse selection of beer, wine and spirits.
- The Twin Eagles Tiki Bar is a poolside grill that provides afternoon fare such as burgers and sandwiches or a tropical beverage if the mood strikes. The Tiki Bar menu is posted below under "Twin Eagles Documents".
- There are two 18-holes golf courses with different course designers and challenges.
- The "Talon" is an 18 hole course, designed by Jack Nicklaus and his son (Jack Nicklaus II). The golf course is a par 72 and plays 7,193 yards from the tips.
- The Talon course has hosted the ACE Group Classic for five years and features towering oaks and palm trees, lakes, bunkers, mounding and natural cypress hammocks.
- The "Eagle" is an 18 hole course designed by Steve Smyers and Patrick Andrews. The Eagle is a par 71 and plays 7,634 yards from the tips. The course was designed to provide a different experience each time it is played. The Eagle has been host to the nationally televised LPGA Titleholders Tournament.
- The Pro Shop offers the latest in Golf Apparel and accessories, hosts demo events, club fitting, re-gripping, spike replacement plus a summer reciprocal program.
- There is a driving range, practice green and PGA accredited staff/pro to help with swing instruction and golf course management.
- You can always take your game to a new level at the Suttie Golf Academy with Dr. Jim Suttie (2000 PGA National Teacher of the Year).
- Twin Eagles prides itself on having a small amount of members (600), so you will never have a tee time problem.
- There is a practice area consisting of large putting greens, chipping greens and practice bunkers.
- Twin Eagles has 2 Har-Tru tennis courts with plenty of tennis activity for players of all skill levels.
- The tennis courts are lit for evening play.
- The tennis courts have green windscreens to provide a solid background for optimum vision and playability.
- There are Tennis Clinics, Mixers, Round Robins and Camps available during "season".
- The new community swimming pool is 2,500 square feet and includes a large spa, beach entry feature and an expansive sunning deck that overlooks a lake. There is also a poolside Chickee bar.
- For the convenience of members and guests, your favorite lunch items, snacks and beverages can be delivered poolside at no additional charge.
- There are additional pools in neighborhood communities that are solely for the use of the association owners and their guests.
- All sub-communities are allowed to use Twin Eagles community pool and clubhouse.
- The Fitness Center is located in the poolside clubhouse with accredited trainers for one-on-one instruction.
- The Fitness Center has state-of-the-art fitness equipment, including cardiovascular, strength machines, free weights and a designated stretching area.
- Within the facility are men's and women's locker rooms with showers.
- Yoga and Pilates classes are held in the spacious group exercise studio.
- Water aerobics classes take place in the main community pool.
- The Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park is only 11-miles away. The beach park is 166-acres in size and has a 1-mile long beach. There are restrooms and showers at the beach plus food concessions and equipment rental (kayaks, paddleboards, scuba, beach chairs and umbrellas). There are 5-parking lots connected by trails and boardwalks. There is a boat ramp that feeds into Turkey Bay, which is where the Cocohatchee River meets the Gulf of Mexico. The docks at the boat ramp are disability accessible.
|Other Amenities & Activities|
- Twin Eagles has a wide variety of social activities, clubs and events for its members and residents. Member Clubs provide a time and place to join others in a favorite skill or hobby. Club Events and Amenities include:
- Annual Balls and Holiday Events
- Community BBQ's
- Wine Tastings
- Guest Speakers
- Field Trips
- The Twin Eagles Golf Club offers non-equity golf memberships for residents and non-residents with 600-golf memberships available for the 2 golf courses.
- For more information on membership, please see "Membership-at-a-glance" (below) under Twin Eagles Documents.
- When you purchase a new home at Twin Eagles, your Golf Club Membership is included.
- Members do not have a food and beverage minimum.
KEB Management Services
6017 Pine Ridge Road, Unit 262
Naples, Florida 34119
Twin Eagles Website
The Shoppes of Pebblebrooke
|What is a Non-Equity Golf Community?|
Like an equity course, homes, condos and villas surround the course and memberships are available to homeowners. Unlike an equity course, membership does not mean ownership. The course is owned by a corporation and is a for profit business. Your initiation fee and annual dues are not refundable and memberships are not available for transfer. The board of governors is still made up of members, but you'll also see the clubs General Manager and Department Managers at their meetings (the latter being hired by the corporation that owns the club). The benefit of a non-equity membership is that membership is not mandatory to homeowners and if the club falls into a financial hardship you cannot be assessed.
What is a Coach Home?
The term Coach Home is a builders term from the Midwest used to describe a specifically shaped 4-unit, 2-story building with the garages placed in front of the living area. This 4-unit design creates a horseshoe shaped structure when viewing from above. Coach Homes vary in size and units but in Southwest Florida the standard Coach Home has four units (2-downstairs and 2-upstairs). Each unit has a two car garage (sometimes 1-car) and the second floor units either have an elevator or a side entrance. There is such a thing as a 6-unit Coach Home or a 8-unit and even a 10-unit Coach Home. It's just that the 4-unit Coach Homes are more prevalent. All Coach Homes have a patio lanai for the lower units and a balcony lanai for the second floor units.
What is an Estate Home?
Estate Homes are similarly defined throughout the country as a customized estate with a large amount of square footage, custom master suites, a large number of bedrooms and bathrooms, multiple garage bays with pools and spas on a premium piece of property.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
TWIN EAGLES Documents
Communities within TWIN EAGLES
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email