MADISON PARK Information
Madison Park Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
MADISON PARK Photos
Built in the mid 2000s to present, Madison Park is located approximately 5-miles east of the shopping and restaurants at the 5th Avenue shops in Olde Naples and approximately 6-miles east of Naples Beach. Driving to Madison Park from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 35-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 95-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Madison Park is a non-gated community. Comprised of four sub-communities, Madison Park has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. There is one sub-community with its own pool and cabana (Quincy Square). Most homes outside of Quincy Square have a private pool. Madison Park is in a Deed Restricted neighborhood (bylaws prohibiting homeowners from non-conforming updates on their property to the detriment of the neighborhood or community). Please see below for further information and links to Madison Park and its sub-communities.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Madison Park sits atop approximately 100-acres of land and is set amid 6-lakes.
- There are a total of 347-Single family homes and 96-Carriage homes located in Madison Park.
- Madison Park is served by Collier County Government and Collier County Schools as well as Collier Area Transportation.
- Madison Park Boulevard runs through Madison Park with entrances on Radio Road and Davis Boulevard.
- Madison Park is bordered on 2 sides by large natural preservation areas.
- Centex is the builder.
- There is no golf, tennis or dining at Madison Park.
- Madison Park is a Deed Restricted neighborhood (bylaws prohibiting homeowners from non-conforming updates on their property to the detriment of the neighborhood or community).
- Sidewalks, bicycling and walking paths
- Underground Utilities
- Highly regarded private and public schools nearby.
- The streets are lit at night.
- The community pool at Quincy Square has a sundeck with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
|Amenities & Activities|
- This community is amenity-free. HOA covers lawn maintenance, irrigation, water and basic cable for television.
- Naples Beach is just 6-miles away and has various deeded beach entries along Gulf Shore Boulevard. The historic Naples Pier is located on Naples Beach and features a concession stand on the pier with a covered eating area and beach supplies plus restroom facilities. Fishing from the pier does not require a fishing license, as the City of Naples has purchased a bulk fishing license for the pier. The beach at the pier also features volleyball nets and is one of the best places to watch a spectacular Naples sunset. There is on-street metered parking supplemented by an 83-space metered parking lot one block east of the beach. Additional parking and access to Naples Beach exists on 4th Avenue South, 8th Avenue South, 17th Avenue South and 6th Avenue North.
Madison Park Community Website
Southwest Property Management Corp.
1044 Castello Dr., Ste. 206
Naples, FL 34103
|What is a Carriage House?|
A Carriage Home is when the home or living area is built over a garage (where the carriage/car is kept). To stretch the definition a little thinner it could also mean a single-level condominium or apartment that is attached or is part of the garage. A Carriage House can also be a free-standing single family home built over a garage.
What is a Single Family Home?
Unlike an Apartment, Condo or Townhome, a Single Family Home does not share a common wall with another home and are most commonly free-standing residential buildings. A Single Family Home is often occupied by one family. There are instances when a basement or mother-in-law suite may be rented in a Single Family Home, but that is not enough to change the homes classification to a Multi-Family Home. Lots (yards) are often larger than the structure which is owned by the homeowner and is the responsibility of the homeowner to maintain unless there is an HOA (Homeowners Associations) responsible for upkeep.
What are the Benefits of a Spanish Tile Roof?
One of the advantages of a Spanish Tile roof is that due to its absorbent properties it keeps the temperatures in the home warm during the winter and cool during the summer. Another benefit is that Spanish Tile Roofs are fire-resistant and require very little maintenance. The lifetime of a Spanish Tile roof can last over 50-years.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
MADISON PARK Documents
Communities within MADISON PARK
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email