NAPA RIDGE at VINEYARDS Information
Napa Ridge Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
NAPA RIDGE at VINEYARDS Photos VINEYARDS Photos
Built in the early 1990s, Napa Ridge at Vineyards is located approximately 4-miles east of the shopping and restaurants at the Waterside Shops and approximately 5-miles east of Clam Pass Beach. Napa Ridge is a non-gated community within gated Vineyards comprised of two-story building, 2-family villas on a series of private driveways with covered parking, community pool, concrete block construction, clubhouse, Spanish tile roofs with golf course, lake and courtyard views.
- Various memberships are available to Vineyards's country club, golf, fitness center, and other amenities.
- 64-total villas
- Concrete block construction
- Crown Molding
- Substantial area for poolside lounging
- The pool has good sun exposure
|Amenities and Features|
- Community Pool
- Sundeck with pool furnishings and chairs
- Pool Restrooms
- Owners are allowed to keep a reasonable amount of small domesticated pets including birds, fish, cats and dogs.
- Four legged pets must be leashed or carried under the owner's arm at all times while on the common areas.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
- No reptiles, monkeys, amphibians or poultry may be kept in the unit.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- No lease shall be for a period of less than 30 days.
- No lease may be for a period of more than 1 year.
- The board may, in its discretion, approve the same lease from year to year.
- No subleasing or assignment of lease rights by the lessee is allowed.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
- There is no age restriction for occupants of units.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall be closely supervised at all times by an adult.
- Guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is present).
- Family and Non-family guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
- There are restrictions as to the number of guests allowed to occupy the unit.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
Resort Management (Naples)
2685 Horseshoe Drive, South Suite 215
Naples, Florida 34104
Phone 239-649-5526 - Fax 239-403-1061
|What is a Villa?|
Real Estate agents in Southwest Florida use the word VILLA to describe luxury residences that are either rented or bought as a seasonal vacation homes or permanent residences. A villa is a privately owned unit that is unattached, semi-attached or attached to other villas with no occupants above or below (only shared walls if attached). Villas commonly have balconies or terraces with fine interior furnishings and appliances. Each villa owner pays monthly into an HOA (Home Owners Association) and in turn the HOA maintains the common areas such as the gardens, pools, elevators, stairwells, parking, etc.
What are the Benefits of a Spanish Tile Roof?
One of the advantages of a Spanish Tile roof is that due to its absorbent properties it keeps the temperatures in the home warm during the winter and cool during the summer. Another benefit is that Spanish Tile Roofs are fire-resistant and require very little maintenance. The lifetime of a Spanish Tile roof can last over 50-years.
What is Crown Molding?
Crown molding is a molding of many styles that is designed to gracefully flare out to a finished edge where the wall meets the ceiling. Crown molding can also be used to cap pillars, cabinets, doors and window hoods. In custom homes, the Crown Molding can be wider, with two, three or four pieces stacked on top of each other for a more elaborate effect.
Built in the late 1980s through early 2000s, Vineyards is located just east of Interstate 75 and approximately 6-miles east of Vanderbilt Beach. Driving to Vineyards from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 30-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 95-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Vineyards is a 24-hour guard gated community with pass key gated entrance and mechanical lift arm for owners and members. Comprised of 35 sub-communities, Vineyards has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. There are multiple sub-communities with their own pool and cabana. All communities have use of Vineyards community pool and clubhouse. Vineyards has amenities such as Golf, Tennis, Pool, Fitness Center, Dining and a Clubhouse. Please see below for further information and links to Vineyards and its sub-communities.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Vineyards sits atop 1,375-acres of land and is set amid multiple lakes.
- Comprised of 35 sub-communities.
- Vineyards consists of various Single Family Homes, Coach Homes and Condominiums.
- Vineyards offers many forms of membership that may be acquired.
- Active community with plenty of amenities and social events.
- Sidewalks, bicycling and walking paths
- Underground Utilities
- Highly regarded private and public schools nearby.
- No CDD (see definition below).
- The main pool has a spacious sundeck with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- Physicians Regional Hospital is on the southwest border of Vineyards on Pine Ridge Road and provides 24-hour emergency medical care.
- The 70,000 square foot Vineyards Clubhouse is a central meeting place that includes Golf Pro Shop, Tennis Pro Shop, Fitness Center, Dining, Banquet Facilities, Pool, Club Events and Meetings.
- The Club's Dress Code applies to all areas of the Clubhouse. Swim attire, cut-offs, flip flops and shirts without a collar are not allowed in the Vineyards clubhouse. Gentleman must remove their caps.
- On the northwest corner of Vineyards on Vanderbilt Beach Road and Interstate 75 is the Vineyards Community Center which is a 32-acre park. The Community Center features volleyball courts, racquetball courts, horseshoes, tennis, basketball, two softball fields, aerobics, sports camps and art classes.
- The Vineyards Club has a main dining room for members and guests of members. The dinner menu is often updated with the latest fare. The main dining room is also used for special events such as holiday gatherings, parties, annual golf tournaments and events.
- The main dining room can seat up to 250-guests, has two fireplaces and features a permanent dance floor the can accommodate 100 plus dancers with room to spare. The room can be divided to accommodate smaller groups.
- The Vineyards Grill provides a gathering place for mid-day sandwiches and after game drinks. The menu changes regularly, providing seasonal variations. The bar overlooks the golf course and provides a diverse selection of beer, wine and spirits.
- The Vineyards Grill and Lounge has indoor seating and outdoor terrace seating.
- The Lounge also has several state-of-the-art televisions for sports viewing.
- To book a private event at the club or for further information regarding the dining facilities, please click here: Vineyards Food and Beverage Department.
- There are two 18-hole golf courses in the Vineyards.
- The 18-hole North Course was designed by Mark McCumber and has the characteristics of a Scottish links course.
- The North golf course is a par 72 and plays 6,931 yards from the tips.
- The 18-hole South Course, is a Bill Amick designed golf course and provides a variety of competitive levels.
- The South course is a par 72 and plays 6,485 yards from the tips.
- The Pro Shop offers the latest in Golf Apparel and accessories, hosts demo events, club fitting, re-gripping, spike replacement plus a summer reciprocal program.
- There is a driving range, practice green and PGA accredited staff/pro to help with swing instruction and golf course management.
- There is a practice area consisting of large putting greens, chipping greens and practice bunkers.
- Vineyards has 12 Har-Tru tennis courts with plenty of tennis activity for players of all skill levels.
- Accredited Tennis Pros and the use of the automatic tennis ball machine(s) are available to help improve your skills.
- Six tennis courts are lit for evening play.
- The tennis courts have green windscreens to provide a solid background for optimum vision and playability.
- The tennis pro shop is near the courts and is stocked with equipment, clothing and accessories.
- There are Tennis Clinics, Mixers, Round Robins and Camps available during "season".
- Monthly social events, such as tennis themed gatherings and annual mens and ladies tennis tournaments provide an opportunity to make new tennis friends.
- Large outdoor heated pool with pavered pool deck and spa.
- Shallow pool for small children's play.
- Pool has lounge chairs and tables.
- Pool restrooms, drinks and dining.
- For the convenience of members and guests, your favorite lunch items, snacks and beverages can be delivered poolside at no additional charge.
- There are additional pools in neighborhood communities that are solely for the use of the association owners and their guests.
- All sub-communities are allowed to use Vineyards community pool and clubhouse.
- The Fitness Center is located in the main clubhouse with accredited trainers for one-on-one instruction.
- The Fitness Center has state-of-the-art fitness equipment, including cardiovascular, strength machines, free weights and a designated stretching area.
- Within the facility are men's and women's locker rooms with showers.
- Yoga and Pilates classes are held in the spacious group exercise studio.
- The Day Spa offers an array services to help achieve a balanced mind and body. Various styles of massages and facial treatments are available to members and their guests.
- Vanderbilt Beach is just 6-miles away and has 152 parking spaces. There is additional metered parking on the street with easy handicap accessibility to the beach. The Vanderbilt Beach Park also has a new 375-space parking garage for public use. There is a $6.00 parking fee at the parking lot or a Beach Parking Permit is required. There are restrooms at the beach plus nearby food concessions and equipment rental (kayaks, paddleboards and beach chairs). Note: Vanderbilt Beach is typically voted as one of the top 25-beaches in the country and was recently voted #5 in US News & World Report's "Most Relaxing Beaches".
|Other Amenities & Activities|
- Vineyards has a wide variety of social activities, clubs and events for its members and residents. Member Clubs provide a time and place to join others in a favorite skill or hobby. Club Events and Amenities include:
- Annual Balls and Holiday Events
- Community BBQ's
- Residents Lounge with flat screen TV(s).
- Wine Tastings
- Guest Speakers
- Field Trips
- There are 5-membership categories.
- #1. "Full Membership": Full Members are entitled to use all of the golf, tennis, swimming, fitness and social facilities of the Club.
- #2. "Sports Membership": Sports Members are entitled to use the tennis, swimming, fitness & social facilities of the Club. Sports Members will have limited access to play golf upon payment of green fees & cart fees.
- #3. "Lifestyle Membership": Lifestyle Members are entitled to use the tennis, swimming, fitness & social facilities of the Club. Lifestyle Members shall have a one day sign-up privilege to reserve golf tee times.
- #4. "Social Membership": Social members shall be entitled to use the swimming, fitness & social facilities of the Club. Social Members shall have limited access to play tennis upon payment of court fees and shall have a 3 day sign-up privilege to reserve tennis courts.
- #5. "Fitness Membership": The fitness center features a cardiovascular room with 26 machines as well as a separate weight-training area featuring 31 pieces of individual strength building equipment and accessories. There are group classes, personal trainers, massage therapists plus luxurious men's and women's locker rooms.
- For more detailed membership information, please click here: Vineyards Membership Website.
Vineyards Homeowners Association
Vineyards Country Club
|What is a CDD (Community Development District)?|
A CDD helps finance community developments. Tax-Free Bonds are issued to the developer to finance the cost of building the infrastructure of a development, including roads, utilities, and amenities including, pools, clubhouses, tennis courts, and golf courses. The CDD fees appear on the property tax bill. CDD fees are common. If a development does not have a CDD fee, the homeowners are still paying the fees, but through some other means, such as a higher price for the land or other developer charge.
What is a Coach Home?
The term Coach Home is a builders term from the Midwest used to describe a specifically shaped 4-unit, 2-story building with the garages placed in front of the living area. This 4-unit design creates a horseshoe shaped structure when viewing from above. Coach Homes vary in size and units but in Southwest Florida the standard Coach Home has four units (2-downstairs and 2-upstairs). Each unit has a two car garage (sometimes 1-car) and the second floor units either have an elevator or a side entrance. There is such a thing as a 6-unit Coach Home or a 8-unit and even a 10-unit Coach Home. It's just that the 4-unit Coach Homes are more prevalent. All Coach Homes have a patio lanai for the lower units and a balcony lanai for the second floor units.
|Vineyards Community Center |
|Vineyards Country Club|
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
NAPA RIDGE at VINEYARDS Documents
Communities within VINEYARDS
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email