Built in the mid 1970s through late 1980s, Naples Bath and Tennis Club is located approximately 2.5-miles southeast of the shopping and restaurants at the Waterside Shops and approximately 3-miles southeast of Clam Pass Beach. Driving to Naples Bath and Tennis Club from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 30-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 95-minutes using "Alligator Alley". The Naples Bath and Tennis Club is a non-gated community. Comprised of 10-neighborhoods, Naples Bath and Tennis Club has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. Some sub-communities have their own community pool and approximately 50% of the private homes have pools. The Sanchez-Casal Tennis Club is located within Naples Bath and Tennis Club and has amenities such as Tennis, Pool, Fitness Center, Dining and a Clubhouse. Residents and non residents may join the Tennis Club.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Naples Bath And Tennis Club sits on over 150-acres of land and is set amid 10-small lakes.
- There are a total of 420-units and over 90-homes in Naples Bath And Tennis Club.
- Naples Bath And Tennis Club consists of various Single Family Homes and Low-Rise Condominiums.
- Social and tennis memberships available to residents and non-residents.
- There are 10-sub-communities in the Naples Bath and Tennis Club. Each "unit" has different rules and regulations which are available in the documents section of this webpage. See the Community Map for the location and designations of each unit.
- Underground Utilities
- Highly regarded private and public schools nearby.
- The community pools have spacious sundecks with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- Sanchez-Casal Tennis Club has 37 Har-Tru tennis courts with plenty of tennis activity for players of all skill levels.
- Accredited Tennis Pros and the use of the automatic tennis ball machine(s) are available to help improve your skills.
- Sanchez-Casal Tennis Club has 1 hard-court tennis court.
- Some of the tennis courts are lit for evening play.
- The tennis courts have green windscreens to provide a solid background for optimum vision and playability.
- The Academia Sanchez-Casal at the Naples Tennis Club trains young athletes to become professional tennis players. The tennis facilities and the coaches are gauged to produce hi-grade athletes.
- Sanchez-Casal Tennis Club has a large outdoor heated pool with pavered pool deck and spa.
- Pool has lanes designated for swimming laps.
- Pool has lounge chairs and tables.
- Pool restrooms, drinks and dining.
- There are additional pools in some neighborhood communities that are solely for the use of the association owners and their guests.
- The Fitness Center is located in the main clubhouse of the Sanchez-Casal Tennis Club with accredited trainers for one-on-one instruction.
- The Fitness Center has state-of-the-art fitness equipment, including cardiovascular, strength machines, free weights and a designated stretching area.
- Within the facility are men's and women's locker rooms with showers.
- Clam Pass Beach is just 3-miles away and has 182 parking spaces available. There is an $8.00 parking fee or a Beach Parking Permit is required. The Park consists of 35 acres of mangrove forest, coastal dunes and 3,200 feet of white sand beach along the Gulf of Mexico. There is a free beach shuttle that transports one from the parking lot over the 3/4 mile long boardwalk. There are restrooms at the beach plus food concessions and equipment rental (kayaks, paddleboards and beach chairs). Note: Clam Pass Beach was voted as one of the top 20 beaches in the United States, and is close to the Waldorf Astoria Beach Resort.
Sanchez-Casal Tennis Academy
July 16th, 2012 News Article
Total Athletic Performance
|What is Considered to be a Low-Rise Building in Southwest Florida?|
A low rise building in Southwest Florida is considered to be between 1 - 3 stories and does not usually exceed 40 feet in height. A low-rise building may contain condominiums, villas, co-ops, townhomes and even coach homes. A low-rise building sometimes offers more privacy but may have fewer amenities. Parking for low-rise buildings is more commonly uncovered or uses carports that are detached from the building although with newer construction there are many exceptions.
What is the Difference between an Apartment and a Condominium?
Condominiums are usually attached to one another similar to apartment units. The difference between an apartment and a condominium is that a condominium owner owns the unit and shares ownership of common areas with other condominium owners such as the clubhouse, pools, elevators, stairwells, parking lots, etc. Apartments on the other hand are not for sale; one must pay monthly rent to the landlord aka owner of the apartment building. As a condominium owner, you are a member of an HOA (Homeowners Association) and pay a monthly fee to the association in exchange for maintenance of the common areas.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.