NAPLES HERITAGE Information
Naples Heritage Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
NAPLES HERITAGE Photos
Built in the mid 1990s, Naples Heritage is located approximately 5-miles east of the shopping and restaurants at the 5th Avenue shops in Olde Naples and approximately 6-miles east of Naples Beach. Driving to Naples Heritage from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 35-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 95-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Naples Heritage is a 24-hour guard gated community with pass key gated entrance with mechanical lift arm for owners. Comprised of several sub-communities, Naples Heritage has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. There are 4 sub-communities with their own pool and cabana. All communities have use of Naples Heritage's community pool and clubhouse. Naples Heritage has amenities such as Golf, Tennis, Pool, Fitness Center, Dining, Walking Paths and a Clubhouse. Please see below for further information and links to Naples Heritage and its sub-communities.
|Property and Home Style(s)
- Naples Heritage sits atop over 500-acres of land and is set amid multiple lakes.
- Naples Heritage has over 300-acres of nature preserves and open spaces.
- Single Family Homes
- Attached Villas
- Detached Villas
- Naples Heritage is a Bundled Golf Community (the cost of golf course membership is included in the purchase of the home which is "bundled" together).
- Active community with plenty of amenities and social events.
- The golf course was renovated in 2005 and the Clubhouse was completely renovated in 2007.
- The community is owned by the members and has been fully built out since 1999.
- A total of 799 Units: 101-Single Family Homes, 140-Villas, 288-Verandas, and 270-Terraces.
- Sidewalks, bicycling and walking paths
- The main pool has a spacious sundeck with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- The Naples Heritage Clubhouse 15,000 square feet and is a central meeting place that includes Golf Pro Shop, Tennis Pro Shop, Fitness Center, Dining, Banquet Facilities, Pool, Club Events and Meetings.
- The Club's Dress Code applies to all areas of the Clubhouse. Swim attire, cut-offs, flip flops and shirts without a collar are not allowed in the Naples Heritage's clubhouse. Gentleman must remove their caps.
- The Naples Heritage Club has a main dining room for members and guests of members. The dinner menu is often updated with the latest fare. The main dining room is also used for special events such as holiday gatherings, parties, annual golf tournaments and events.
- The Naples Heritage Grill provides a gathering place for mid-day sandwiches and after game drinks. The menu changes regularly, providing seasonal variations. The bar overlooks the golf course and provides a diverse selection of beer, wine and spirits.
- The Main Dining Room seats 200 and has expansive window views of the golf course.
- The Naples Heritage Grill and Lounge has indoor seating and outdoor terrace seating.
- The 18 hole, Gordon Lewis designed golf course provides a variety of competitive levels.
- The Pro Shop offers the latest in Golf Apparel and accessories, hosts demo events, club fitting, re-gripping, spike replacement plus a summer reciprocal program with golf access to over 50-golf clubs in Southwest Florida from May through October.
- There is a driving range, practice green and PGA accredited staff/pro to help with swing instruction and golf course management.
- Golfers may ride for comfort or walk for exercise (after 4pm).
- The Greens are aerated during the summer months.
- Par 72 and 6,603 yards from the tips.
- Naples Heritage has 4 Har-Tru tennis courts with plenty of tennis activity for players of all skill levels.
- Accredited Tennis Pros and the use of the automatic tennis ball machine are available to help improve your skills.
- The tennis courts are lit for evening play.
- The tennis courts have green windscreens to provide a solid background for optimum vision and playability.
- There are an additional 2-tennis courts (non har-tru) in neighborhood communities that are also available to members and their guests.
- Large outdoor heated pool with pavered pool deck and spa.
- Pool has lanes designated for swimming laps.
- Shallow area for children's play.
- Pool has lounge chairs and tables.
- There are 3-additional pools in neighborhood communities that are also available to owners and their guests.
- All sub-communities are allowed to use Naples Heritage's community pool and clubhouse.
- The Fitness Center is located in the main clubhouse.
- The Fitness Center has state-of-the-art fitness equipment, including cardiovascular, strength machines, free weights and a designated stretching area.
- Water aerobics classes take place in the main community pool during season.
- Naples Beach is just 6-miles away and has various deeded beach entries along Gulf Shore Boulevard. The historic Naples Pier is located on Naples Beach and features a concession stand on the pier with a covered eating area and beach supplies plus restroom facilities. Fishing from the pier does not require a fishing license, as the City of Naples has purchased a bulk fishing license for the pier. The beach at the pier also features volleyball nets and is one of the best places to watch a spectacular Naples sunset. There is on-street metered parking supplemented by an 83-space metered parking lot one block east of the beach. Additional parking and access to Naples Beach exists on 4th Avenue South, 8th Avenue South 17th Avenue South and 6th Avenue North.
|Amenities & Activities
- Naples Heritage has a wide variety of social activities, clubs and events for its members and residents. Member Clubs provide a time and place to join others in a favorite skill or hobby. Club Events and Amenities include:
- Annual Balls and Holiday Events
- Cocktail Parties
- Community BBQ's
- Book Club
- Club Bocci Court
- Guest Speakers
- Field Trips
- Golf Memberships come with the purchase of a residence ("Bundled").
- Please contact us for current Membership Information at Naples Heritage.
Naples Heritage Country Club
Visitor Information (Naples-Marco Island)
|What is a Bundled Golf Community?
In a Bundled Golf Community each resident financially supports the community golf courses maintenance and operations. When you purchase a home in a Bundled Golf Community, the cost of course membership is included (bundled together). If you are an avid golfer, the benefit of Bundled Golf is an affordable golf membership. There are no initiation fees since every homeowner in the community is paying for the course and the fees are more spread out. The downside of bundled golf is that if you do not play golf you are subsidizing a course that you are not using. There may also be a "Transfer Fee" when exchanging ownership. That being said there are often other amenities at the course such as clubhouse, pool and tennis that you may enjoy. One other bonus of bundled golf is that your bundled golf membership can be transferred to seasonal renters of your condo, villa or single family home.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
NAPLES HERITAGE Documents
Communities within NAPLES HERITAGE
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email