LAKE PLACID at NAPLES LAKES COUNTRY CLUB Information
Single Family Homes Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
SINGLE FAMILY HOMES at NAPLES LAKES COUNTRY CLUB Photos NAPLES LAKES COUNTRY CLUB Photos
Built in the early 2000s, Lake Placid at Naples Lakes Country Club is located approximately 6-miles southeast of the shopping and restaurants at the 5th Avenue shops in Olde Naples and approximately 8-miles north of Marco Island. Lake Placid is a non-gated community within Naples Lakes Country Club comprised of single family homes with attached garages, pavered driveways, private pools, Spanish tile roofs with some golf course views and/or preserve views.
- Various memberships are available to Naples Lakes Country Club's, golf, dining, and other amenities.
- Lake Placid is specifically located on Cerromar Drive and Sedgewood Lane.
- There are 4-floor plans ranging in size from approximately 2,100 to 2,550 square feet.
- Underground Utilities
- Owners are allowed to keep a reasonable amount of small domesticated pets including birds, fish, cats and dogs.
- Four legged pets must be leashed or carried under the owner's arm at all times while on the common areas.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
- No reptiles, monkeys, amphibians or poultry may be kept in the unit.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- A unit owner may lease their unit upon approval of the board.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
- There is no age restriction for occupants of units.
- Guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is present).
- Family and Non-family guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|What is an Asphalt Shingled Roof?|
Asphalt shingles come in two varieties: Fiberglass and Organic. Fiberglass shingles are made of a woven fiberglass mat that is covered with a waterproof asphalt coating, and topped with ceramic granules that shield the roof from harmful UV rays. The traditional organic mat-based shingles are similar to fiberglass shingles except that instead of fiberglass, organic shingles are made from felt paper saturated in asphalt for waterproofing, and coated with ceramic granules for UV protection. The lifespan of either Asphalt shingled roof runs between 20 and 30 years.
What is a Pavered Walkway or Driveway?
Concrete pavers are basically fancy bricks that are manufactured in mass to create stronger driveways and walkways than standard poured concrete. Concrete pavers are popular for luxury residences in Southwest Florida because they are available in a variety of shapes and styles giving the homeowner plenty of choices to create a unique driveway or walkway that complements their home and landscaping. Pavers are also practical for pool surroundings, patios and walkways because they drain efficiently during summer storms and remain tacky for good footing in wet weather. Another paver benefit: If a paver gets cracked or damaged, individual pavers can be removed and replaced.
NAPLES LAKES COUNTRY CLUB Information
Built in the early 2000s, Naples Lakes Country Club is located approximately 6-miles southeast of the shopping and restaurants at the 5th Avenue shops in Olde Naples and approximately 8-miles north of Marco Island. Driving to the Naples Lakes Country Club from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 30-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 90-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Naples Lakes Country Club is a gated community comprised of six sub-communities. Each sub-community is non-gated and has its own style of architecture. 4 out of the 6 sub-communities have their own community pool and cabana. The Naples Lakes Country Club has amenities such as Golf, Tennis, Pool, and Country Club. Please see below for further information and links to Naples Lakes Country Club and its sub-communities.
- Naples Lakes is a Bundled Golf Community.
- Completed building their new clubhouse in May of 2013
- There are 731-residences constructed by Toll Brothers Home Builders
- Gated Entrance with a 24-hour manned guard gate
- Underground Utilities
- The restaurant & lounge have no annual minimum purchasing
- No CDD
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Naples Lakes Country Club sits atop 490-acres of land and is set amid a half-dozen natural lakes.
- Coach Homes
- Carriage Homes
- Single Family Homes
- The newly renovated clubhouse has 24,000-square feet under air and features formal and private dining rooms plus game lounges, full service golf pro shop and fitness center. There are men's and women's locker rooms complete with showers and steam rooms. Surrounding the clubhouse is a resort style pool, golf practice range, chipping and putting greens plus 5-Har Tru tennis courts.
- Clubhouse Improvement Assessment: In April 2011, the Association members approved the Clubhouse Improvement Project. This project will be repaid with a quarterly member contribution. The repayment plan started in the 2nd quarter of 2013 where a charge was reflected as "Clubhouse Improvements" in each quarterly statement. In February of 2013, the owners where given a choice to continue to pay $174.00 per quarter for 12 years or pay a lump sum for their share.
- The Naples Lakes Clubhouse Dining Room can be formal for evening events and casual for recreational and social needs. The dinning and Lounge both have views of the 18th fairway and green. The Dining Room offers a variety of menus and themed parties. The main dining room can support meetings, speakers, entertainment, dances and banquets for up to 140 people. The Lounge seats approximately 26-people. There is a private dining room that can seat up to 20-people. Poolside drinks and dinning are available.
- Naples Lakes Country Club has an 18-hole Arnold Palmer Signature Golf Course that is "bundled" in the price of each property. The course has lakes and bunkers and is surrounded by a nature preserve. The course was designed to be challenging and enjoyable for all levels of play (men and women alike). The course has 6 sets of tees ranging from 4,516 yards to 6,708 yards. There are chipping and practice putting greens as well as an aqua driving range (drive floating balls into a lake). In 2008, Naples lakes converted the greens to mini-verde grass. Naples Lakes allows private golf carts. Paying the annual "Trail Fee" allows members to play golf at no additional charge.
- Naples Lakes Country Club has a year-round tennis program under the guidance of a professional tennis staff. The tennis program has 160 active members who play on five state of the art hydro-grid tennis courts. There are programs for every player from beginner to advanced, including clinics, lessons, mixers, tournaments, team tennis and even professional exhibitions.
- Naples Beach is just 7-miles away and has various deeded beach entries along Gulf Shore Boulevard. The historic Naples Pier is located on Naples Beach and features a concession stand on the pier with a covered eating area and beach supplies plus restroom facilities. Fishing from the pier does not require a fishing license, as the City of Naples has purchased a bulk fishing license for the pier. The beach at the pier also features volleyball nets and is one of the best places to watch a spectacular Naples sunset. There is on-street metered parking supplemented by an 83-space metered parking lot one block east of the beach. Additional parking and access to Naples Beach exists on 4th Avenue South, 8th Avenue South 17th Avenue South and 6th Avenue North.
- Resort style pool with poolside lounging area and good sun exposure. Spa and poolside clubhouse with men's and women's changing/restrooms.
- The Fitness Center, located on the ground floor of the Clubhouse, is open seven days a week from 6am to 10pm and uses Cybex exercise and strength-building equipment. In addition, the fitness center has circuit training, water aerobics, yoga, pilates and personal training for those with special needs.
- Golf is the dominant activity at Naples Lakes but there are other activities available. There are five first-rate tennis courts, a great pool and a fitness center with top-of-the-line machinery. The fitness center also offers regular classes in yoga, pilates and circuit training.
- There are no fewer than three bridge groups that meet regularly in the Clubhouse.
- There is a Naples Lakes Book Club that meets at the clubhouse.
- There are dominoes, mah-jongg and poker gatherings.
- The Club organizes tours and outings.
- The Ladies of Naples Lakes also organize outings.
- The membership fees are "Bundled". Each resident financially supports the Clubhouse, golf pool and other amenities.
Naples Lakes Country Club
|What is a Bundled Golf Community?|
In a Bundled Golf Community each resident financially supports the community golf courses maintenance and operations. When you purchase a home in a Bundled Golf Community, the cost of course membership is included (bundled together). If you are an avid golfer, the benefit of Bundled Golf is an affordable golf membership. There are no initiation fees since every homeowner in the community is paying for the course and the fees are more spread out. The downside of bundled golf is that if you do not play golf you are subsidizing a course that you are not using. There may also be a "Transfer Fee" when exchanging ownership. That being said there are often other amenities at the course such as clubhouse, pool and tennis that you may enjoy. One other bonus of bundled golf is that your bundled golf membership can be transferred to seasonal renters of your condo, villa or single family home.
What is a CDD (Community Development District)?
A CDD helps finance community developments. Tax-Free Bonds are issued to the developer to finance the cost of building the infrastructure of a development, including roads, utilities, and amenities including, pools, clubhouses, tennis courts, and golf courses. The CDD fees appear on the property tax bill. CDD fees are common. If a development does not have a CDD fee, the homeowners are still paying the fees, but through some other means, such as a higher price for the land or other developer charge.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
LAKE PLACID at NAPLES LAKES COUNTRY CLUB Documents
NAPLES LAKES COUNTRY CLUB Documents
Communities within NAPLES LAKES COUNTRY CLUB
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email