Up to the last 5 Solds for Peridot:
Click Here for More Peridot Sales Information
PERIDOT at LELY RESORT
9060 MICHAEL CIR, #4-407 - Tax Record
PERIDOT at LELY RESORT
9113 MICHAEL CIR, #6 - Tax Record
PERIDOT at LELY RESORT
9060 MICHAEL CIR SW, #4-409 - Tax Record
PERIDOT at LELY RESORT
9113 MICHAEL CIR, #7-710 - Tax Record
PERIDOT at LELY RESORT
9061 MICHAEL CIR, #5-512 - Tax Record
PERIDOT at LELY RESORT Information
Peridot Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
PERIDOT at LELY RESORT Photos LELY RESORT Photos
Built in the mid 2000s, Peridot at Lely Resort is located approximately 7-miles southeast of the shopping and restaurants at the 5th Avenue shops in Olde Naples and approximately 6-miles north of Marco Island. Peridot is a non-gated community within Lely Resort comprised of two-story building coach homes on a circle drive with attached garages, community pool, underground utilities, concrete block construction, screened lanais, Spanish tile roofs with courtyard views.
- Various memberships are available to Lely Resort's country club, golf, and other amenities.
- Concrete block construction
- Underground utilities
- Granite countertops
- Spacious bathrooms
- The pool has good sun exposure
- The Lely Resort communities Ruby, Peridot and Aquamarine share common pool facilities.
|Amenities and Features|
- Community Pool
- Sundeck with pool furnishings and chairs
- Cabana facilities
- Pool Restrooms
- BBQ Area
- Owners are allowed to keep up to 2 domesticated pets including birds, fish, cats and dogs provided the dogs do not weigh more than 30 pounds a piece.
- No fish tanks may exceed 55 gallon capacity. A unit Owner shall be limited to 1 fish tank.
- Four legged pets must be leashed or carried under the owner's arm at all times while on the common areas.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
- No reptiles, monkeys, amphibians or poultry may be kept in the unit.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- A unit owner may lease their unit up to 3 times during any 1 calendar year.
- No lease shall be for a period of less than 30 days.
- No lease may be for a period of more than 1 year.
- The board may, in its discretion, approve the same lease from year to year.
- No subleasing or assignment of lease rights by the lessee is allowed.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
- There is no age restriction for occupants of units.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall be closely supervised at all times by an adult.
- Guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is present).
- Family and Non-family guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
- There are restrictions as to the number of guests allowed to occupy the unit.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
Newell Property Management
5435 Jaeger Road #4
Naples, Florida 34109
|What is a Coach Home?|
The term Coach Home is a builders term from the Midwest used to describe a specifically shaped 4-unit, 2-story building with the garages placed in front of the living area. This 4-unit design creates a horseshoe shaped structure when viewing from above. Coach Homes vary in size and units but in Southwest Florida the standard Coach Home has four units (2-downstairs and 2-upstairs). Each unit has a two car garage (sometimes 1-car) and the second floor units either have an elevator or a side entrance. There is such a thing as a 6-unit Coach Home or a 8-unit and even a 10-unit Coach Home. It's just that the 4-unit Coach Homes are more prevalent. All Coach Homes have a patio lanai for the lower units and a balcony lanai for the second floor units.
What are the Benefits of a Spanish Tile Roof?
One of the advantages of a Spanish Tile roof is that due to its absorbent properties it keeps the temperatures in the home warm during the winter and cool during the summer. Another benefit is that Spanish Tile Roofs are fire-resistant and require very little maintenance. The lifetime of a Spanish Tile roof can last over 50-years.
What is a Cabana?
A cabana is a small structure (usually the size of a bedroom) that is designed to offer shade. In Southwest Florida, most Cabanas are permanent, freestanding structures that are situated poolside. In addition to providing shade, cabanas are often used as dressing rooms and have running water. Some cabanas have ceiling fans, televisions and a place to snack in the shade.
LELY RESORT Information
Built in the mid 1990s to present, Lely Resort is located approximately 6-miles southeast of the shopping and restaurants at the 5th Avenue shops in Olde Naples and a similar distance north of Marco Island. Driving to Lely Resort from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 45-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 100-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Lely Resort is a non-gated community, but several sub-communities require passkey entry with metal security gates. Comprised of over 40-neighborhoods, Lely Resort has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. There are multiple sub-communities with their own pool and cabana. All communities have use of Lely Resort's community pool and clubhouse. Lely Resort has amenities such as Golf, Tennis, Pool, Fitness Center, Dining, Spa, Walking Paths and a Clubhouse. Please see below for further information and links to Lely Resort and its sub-communities.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Lely Resort sits atop approximately 3,000-acres of land and is set amid multiple lakes.
- Comprised of over 40-neighborhoods and sub-communities
- Home styles range from Condominiums, Coach Homes, Single Family Homes to Estate Homes.
- There are 3-golf courses (2-public and 1-private), 2-Clubhouses (1-public, 1-private)and a Spa including fitness center, aerobic room, a social/dining room, full bar and billiards room (+++).
- Lely Resort offers many forms of membership that may be acquired.
- Active community with plenty of amenities and social events.
- Sidewalks, bicycling and walking paths
- The entire community except Cordoba, is built by Stock Construction.
- The streets are lit at night.
- The main pool has a spacious sundeck with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- If you live in any community within Lely Resort (with the exception of Ole), you need to buy a membership at the Players Club and Spa. If you live in Ole, you still have the option to buy a membership into the Players Club, but it is not mandatory. Ole has its own town center and community area.
- Lely Resort hires their own police officer that patrols the grounds of Lely Resort.
- The Players Club & Spa at Lely Resort offers 20,000 square feet under air and 26,000 square feet under roof. There is a 3,500 square foot fitness center, a 2,500 square foot social room, a 1,200 square foot aerobics room, an arts and crafts room, a card room, media room, billiards room and theater. Outside, there is a resort-style pool and spa with a cabana area. There are also private pool cabanas and a beach area around the pool. There is also a lap/fitness pool set up for water aerobics, as well as a children's tot lot and a private yoga garden. A separate tennis Pro Shop services the seven Har-Tru courts of the tennis complex. Altogether, the site measures nine-plus acres.
- The Classics Clubhouse is a central meeting place for members and includes Golf Pro Shop, Dining, Banquet Facilities, Club Events and Meetings.
- The Lely Resort Club has a main dining room for members and guests of members. The dinner menu is often updated with the latest fare. The main dining room is also used for special events such as holiday gatherings, parties, annual golf tournaments and events.
- The Tiki Bar & Grille provides a gathering place for mid-day sandwiches and after game drinks. The menu changes regularly, providing seasonal variations. The bar overlooks the pool and provides a diverse selection of beer, wine and spirits.
- The Tiki Bar & Grille also has several state-of-the-art televisions for sports viewing.
- The Classics also has a dining room for members and guests serving lunch and dinner.
- There are three championship golf courses designed by some of the best players in golf history:
- The Classics: designed by Gary Player (Private) is a par 72, 6,660 yards from the longest tee.
- Flamingo Island: designed by Robert Trent Jones Sr. (Public) is a par 72, 7,171 yards from the longest tee.
- The Mustang: designed by Lee Trevino (Public) is a par 72, 7,217 yards from the longest tee.
- All courses have a Pro Shop that offers the latest in golf apparel and accessories, hosts demo events, club fitting, re-gripping and spike replacement.
- There is a driving range, practice green and PGA accredited staff/pro to help with swing instruction and golf course management.
- Lely Resort has 7 Har-Tru tennis courts with plenty of tennis activity for players of all skill levels.
- Accredited Tennis Pros and the use of the automatic tennis ball machines are available to help improve your skills.
- The tennis courts are lit for evening play.
- The tennis courts have green windscreens to provide a solid background for optimum vision and playability.
- Large resort style pool with waterfalls, pavered pool deck and spa.
- One pool is for laps and the other pool is for recreation.
- Shallow area for children's play.
- Pool has lounge chairs and tables.
- There are additional pools in neighborhood communities that are solely for the use of the association owners and their guests.
- All sub-communities are allowed to use Lely Resort's community pool and clubhouse.
- The Fitness Center is located in the main clubhouse with accredited trainers for one-on-one instruction.
- The Fitness Center has state-of-the-art fitness equipment, including cardiovascular, strength machines, free weights and a designated stretching area.
- Within the facility are men's and women's locker rooms with showers.
- Yoga and Pilates classes are held in the spacious group exercise studio.
- Water aerobics classes take place in the main community pool.
- The Day Spa offers an array services to help achieve a balanced mind and body. Various styles of massages and facial treatments are available to members and their guests.
- Naples Beach is just 7-miles away and has various deeded beach entries along Gulf Shore Boulevard. The historic Naples Pier is located on Naples Beach and features a concession stand on the pier with a covered eating area and beach supplies plus restroom facilities. Fishing from the pier does not require a fishing license, as the City of Naples has purchased a bulk fishing license for the pier. The beach at the pier also features volleyball nets and is one of the best places to watch a spectacular Naples sunset. There is on-street metered parking supplemented by an 83-space metered parking lot one block east of the beach. Additional parking and access to Naples Beach exists on 4th Avenue South, 8th Avenue South, 17th Avenue South and 6th Avenue North.
|Amenities & Activities|
- There is a private dog park available exclusively for the use of Players Club & Spa pet owners. There are two fenced-in dog runs (one for small dogs and one for large dogs). The "Bark Park" is the perfect place for a game of fetch, interactive play, or to meet and sniff out new friends.
- Lely Resort has a wide variety of social activities, clubs and events for its members and residents. Member Clubs provide a time and place to join others in a favorite skill or hobby. Club Events and Amenities include:
- Annual Balls and Holiday Events
- Cocktail Parties
- Community BBQ's
- Children's Play Area
- Wine Tastings
- Water Aerobics
- Mah Jongg
- Guest Speakers
- Field Trips
- Memberships are offered to Lely Resort property owners. All new residences and home sites in the community sold after February 10, 2003 are subject to a Restrictive Covenant requiring membership at The Players Club & Spa.
- For more detailed membership information, please click here: Lely Resort Membership Website.
- For more detailed membership information for the Classics Country Club, please click here: The Classics Country Club.
The Players Club and Spa
|What is an Equity Golf Community?|
Equity golf memberships are not included with the sale of the house in a community with a golf course. Although there are homes built on the course and there is a clubhouse and other amenities, membership can be purchased separate from the home purchase and club membership is not mandatory. Various memberships are often offered from dinning, fitness to full golf privileges. Residents who want to become members must pay an initiation fee along with annual dues associated with your membership. An Equity membership allows you to share ownership of the course (sort of like a partnership). Ownership could also mean that you and the other owners may be responsible for assessments that might arise if he club becomes financially needy. If you move or decide to leave the club, you may sell your ownership (equity) to somebody else (depending on the refund ability clauses within the club rules and contracts). You should always check the governing documents within the community for details before purchasing or selling a membership.
What is a Non-Equity Golf Community?
Like an equity course, homes, condos and villas surround the course and memberships are available to homeowners. Unlike an equity course, membership does not mean ownership. The course is owned by a corporation and is a for profit business. Your initiation fee and annual dues are not refundable and memberships are not available for transfer. The board of governors is still made up of members, but you'll also see the clubs General Manager and Department Managers at their meetings (the latter being hired by the corporation that owns the club). The benefit of a non-equity membership is that membership is not mandatory to homeowners and if the club falls into a financial hardship you cannot be assessed.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
PERIDOT at LELY RESORT Documents
LELY RESORT Documents
- Lely Resort Bylaws(3808kb)
- Lely Resort Use Restrictions(564kb)
- Lely Resort Club and Spa Overview(241kb)
- Club Expansion Diagram(1220kb)
- Lely Resort Site Map(2810kb)
- Membership Information 2011(474kb)
- List of Communities within Lely Resort Required to Join(86kb) - Memberships are offered to Lely Resort property owners. All new residences and home sites in the community sold after February 10, 2003 and homes sites sold before and after that date (collectively, the "amenities covenant properties") are subject to a Restrictive Covenant requiring membership at The Players Club & Spa.
Based on typical single family home ownership, membership privileges are extended to the homeowner's immediate family (spouse and any unmarried children under the age of 25.) Extended family and children over the age of 25 are welcome to use The Club as properly registered House Guests.
Each Membership is required to pay a refundable membership deposit determined by The Club from time to time. Membership Deposits are not transferable and are only refundable in accordance with the Membership Plan, Rules and Regulations of The Club and the Membership Agreement.
Communities within LELY RESORT
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email