Single Family Homes Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
Built in the early 1980s through mid 1990s, Pinewoods is located approximately 2-1/2 miles southeast of the shopping and restaurants at the Waterside Shops and a similar distance northwest of Coastland Shopping Center. Pinewoods is approximately 3-miles southeast of Clam Pass Beach. Driving to Pinewoods from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 35-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 95-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Pinewoods is a non-gated community. Comprised of 3-sub-communities, Pinewoods has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. Each sub-community has their own community pool and cabana. 90% of the single family homes in Pinewoods have a private pool. Pinewoods has amenities such as Tennis, Pools and Walking Paths. Please see below for further information and links to Pinewoods and its sub-communities.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Pinewoods sits atop less than a hundred acres of land and is set amid 5-lakes.
- Pinewoods consists of various single family homes and low-rise condominium complexes.
- There is no main community club house, dining, golf or main community fitness center at Pinewoods.
- Sidewalks, bicycling and walking paths
- Underground Utilities
- Highly regarded private and public schools nearby.
- The streets are lit at night.
- Low Density Area
- The community pools have spacious sundecks with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- No matter where you live in Pinewoods, you are within blocks of a great restaurant. Four and five diamond rated restaurants are on the main streets and surrounding Pinewoods neighborhoods.
- There is no golf offered "in" Pinewoods but the community is surrounded by some very high quality and nationally recognized golf courses. Less than a one mile drive to the east is Naples Daily News "Best Private Country Club" of the year 2013. This 18 hole, Par 72 Robert Trent Jones Jr. designed golf course provides a variety of competitive levels.
- To the northwest is the Country Club of Naples which is a member-owned Club with a proud heritage dating back to 1966. This 18-hole golf course was designed by Gordon Lewis and has been honored to host many USGA events that have been nationally televised on NBC.
- A block southwest will bring you to The Royal Poinciana. 36-holes of par 72 golf. In 2009 the Royal Poinciana was given the coveted designation of a "Platinum Club". This award is voted on every three years by private Club Managers and Club Presidents. This distinction is given to the top 200 clubs among the 6,000 clubs in the country.
- Pinewoods has 4 hard-court tennis courts with plenty of tennis activity for players of all skill levels.
- The tennis courts are lit for evening play.
- The tennis courts have green windscreens to provide a solid background for optimum vision and playability.
- Private pools abut single family homes and Pinewoods sub-communities have 4-pools that are solely for the use of the association owners and their guests.
- There is no fitness facility on the property but there are plenty of public facilities within a mile of the front gates of Pinewoods.
- Example: Anytime Fitness located on Pine Ridge Road and Livingston Road.
- Clam Pass Beach is just 4-miles away and has 182 parking spaces available. There is an $8.00 parking fee or a Beach Parking Permit is required. The Park consists of 35 acres of mangrove forest, coastal dunes and 3,200 feet of white sand beach along the Gulf of Mexico. There is a free beach shuttle that transports one from the parking lot over the 3/4 mile long boardwalk. There are restrooms at the beach plus food concessions and equipment rental (kayaks, paddleboards and beach chairs). Note: Clam Pass Beach was voted as one of the top 20 beaches in the United States, and is close to the Waldorf Astoria Beach Resort.
|Amenities & Activities|
- The residents of Pinewoods have created a variety of social activities such as Cards/Poker/Bridge, Book Clubs, Neighborhood Bicycling and Community Field Trips.
Ability Management Inc.
6736 Lone Oak Blvd.
Naples, Fl 34109-6834
City of Naples Website
Kensington Country Club
The Country Club of Naples
Royal Poinciana Golf Club
|What is the Difference between an Apartment and a Condominium?|
Condominiums are usually attached to one another similar to apartment units. The difference between an apartment and a condominium is that a condominium owner owns the unit and shares ownership of common areas with other condominium owners such as the clubhouse, pools, elevators, stairwells, parking lots, etc. Apartments on the other hand are not for sale; one must pay monthly rent to the landlord aka owner of the apartment building. As a condominium owner, you are a member of an HOA (Homeowners Association) and pay a monthly fee to the association in exchange for maintenance of the common areas.
What is a Single Family Home?
Unlike an Apartment, Condo or Townhome, a Single Family Home does not share a common wall with another home and are most commonly free-standing residential buildings. A Single Family Home is often occupied by one family. There are instances when a basement or mother-in-law suite may be rented in a Single Family Home, but that is not enough to change the homes classification to a Multi-Family Home. Lots (yards) are often larger than the structure which is owned by the homeowner and is the responsibility of the homeowner to maintain unless there is an HOA (Homeowners Associations) responsible for upkeep.
What is Considered to be a Low-Rise Building in Southwest Florida?
A low rise building in Southwest Florida is considered to be between 1 - 3 stories and does not usually exceed 40 feet in height. A low-rise building may contain condominiums, villas, co-ops, townhomes and even coach homes. A low-rise building sometimes offers more privacy but may have fewer amenities. Parking for low-rise buildings is more commonly uncovered or uses carports that are detached from the building although with newer construction there are many exceptions.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
Communities within PINEWOODS
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email