QUEENS PARK Information
Queens Park Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
QUEENS PARK Photos
Built in the early 1960s, Queens Park is located approximately 3-miles southeast of the shopping and restaurants at the 5th Avenue Shops and approximately 4-miles southeast of Naples Beach. Driving to Queens Park from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 45-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 95-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Queens Park is a non-gated neighborhood community. Comprised of several neighborhoods, Queens Park has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. There are multiple sub-communities with their own pool and cabana. A majority of single family homes have a private pool. Queens Park has amenities such as Walking Paths, Pools and close to downtown. Please see below for further information and links to Queens Park and its sub-communities.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Queens Park sits atop approximately 50-acres of land and is set amid 2-lakes.
- Palm River consists of various single family homes and low-rise condominium complexes.
- There is no golf, dining or tennis at Queens Park.
- Queens Park is a Deed Restricted neighborhood (bylaws prohibiting homeowners from non-conforming updates on their property to the detriment of the neighborhood or community).
- Sidewalks, bicycling and walking paths
- Highly regarded private and public schools nearby.
- The streets are lit at night.
- Underground Utilities
- The community pools have spacious sundecks with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- No matter where you live in Queens Park, you are within blocks of a great restaurant. Four and five diamond rated restaurants are within 3-miles and fast and easy food surrounds Queens Park and its neighborhoods.
- Queens Park is surrounded by public and private golf courses. The closest course is the Glades Country Club with two courses: #1. The Pines is a par 70 layout, measuring 5,410 yards from the tips. #2. The Palmetto is a picturesque par 55 executive course lined with palms and pines and is deceptively challenging.
- The Pro Shop offers the latest in Golf Apparel and accessories, hosts demo events, club fitting, re-gripping, spike replacement plus a summer reciprocal program.
- There is a driving range, practice green and PGA accredited staff/pro to help with swing instruction and golf course management.
- Golfers may ride for comfort or walk for exercise.
- Glades Country Club has 10-championship tennis courts in which four have been recently upgraded to clay.
- Accredited Tennis Pros and the use of the automatic tennis ball machines are available to help improve your skills.
- The tennis courts have green windscreens to provide a solid background for optimum vision and playability.
- Naples Beach is just 4-miles away and has various deeded beach entries along Gulf Shore Boulevard. The historic Naples Pier is located on Naples Beach and features a concession stand on the pier with a covered eating area and beach supplies plus restroom facilities. Fishing from the pier does not require a fishing license, as the City of Naples has purchased a bulk fishing license for the pier. The beach at the pier also features volleyball nets and is one of the best places to watch a spectacular Naples sunset. There is on-street metered parking supplemented by an 83-space metered parking lot one block east of the beach. Additional parking and access to Naples Beach exists on 4th Avenue South, 8th Avenue South 17th Avenue South and 6th Avenue North.
Ability Management Inc.
6736 Lone Oak Blvd.
Naples, Fl 34109-6834
Queens Park Homeowners Association
Sugden Regional Park Information
City of Naples Website
About the Area
|What is Considered to be a Low-Rise Building in Southwest Florida?|
A low rise building in Southwest Florida is considered to be between 1 - 3 stories and does not usually exceed 40 feet in height. A low-rise building may contain condominiums, villas, co-ops, townhomes and even coach homes. A low-rise building sometimes offers more privacy but may have fewer amenities. Parking for low-rise buildings is more commonly uncovered or uses carports that are detached from the building although with newer construction there are many exceptions.
What is a Single Family Home?
Unlike an Apartment, Condo or Townhome, a Single Family Home does not share a common wall with another home and are most commonly free-standing residential buildings. A Single Family Home is often occupied by one family. There are instances when a basement or mother-in-law suite may be rented in a Single Family Home, but that is not enough to change the homes classification to a Multi-Family Home. Lots (yards) are often larger than the structure which is owned by the homeowner and is the responsibility of the homeowner to maintain unless there is an HOA (Homeowners Associations) responsible for upkeep.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
QUEENS PARK Documents
Communities within QUEENS PARK
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email