ROYAL WOOD Information
Royal Wood Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
ROYAL WOOD Photos
Built in the late 1980s through early 2000s, Royal Wood is located approximately 5-miles southeast of the shopping and restaurants at the 5th Avenue shops in Olde Naples and approximately 8-miles north of Marco Island. Driving to Royal Wood from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 35-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 95-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Royal Wood is a non-gated community. Comprised of six sub-communities, Royal Wood has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. Each sub-community has their own community pool and cabana. All communities have use of Royal Wood's community pool and clubhouse. Royal Wood has amenities such as Golf, Tennis, Pool, Fitness Center, Dining, Walking Paths, Clubhouse and a Country Club. Please see below for further information and links to Royal Wood and its sub-communities.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Royal Wood sits atop approximately two hundred of acres of land and is set amid 6-lakes.
- The Royal Wood community consists of 144-Single Family Homes and 656-Condominiums.
- Each of the six associations in Royal Wood offer a swimming pool, tennis courts and bocce courts.
- Royal Wood is a Bundled Golf Community (the cost of golf course membership is included in the purchase of the home which is "bundled" together).
- Active community with plenty of amenities and social events.
- Sidewalks, bicycling and walking paths
- Highly regarded private and public schools nearby.
- The streets are lit at night.
- The main pool has a spacious sundeck with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- The community pools have spacious sundecks with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- The Royal Wood Clubhouse is a central meeting place that includes Golf Pro Shop, Tennis Pro Shop, Fitness Center, Dining, Banquet Facilities, Pool, Club Events and Meetings.
- The Club's Dress Code applies to all areas of the Clubhouse. Swim attire, cut-offs, flip flops and shirts without a collar are not allowed in the Royal Wood's clubhouse. Gentleman must remove their caps.
- The Royal Wood Club has a main dining room for members and guests of members. The dinner menu is often updated with the latest fare. The main dining room is also used for special events such as holiday gatherings, parties, annual golf tournaments and events.
- The Royal Wood Grill provides a gathering place for mid-day sandwiches and after game drinks. The menu changes regularly, providing seasonal variations. The bar overlooks the golf course and provides a diverse selection of beer, wine and spirits.
- The Lounge also has several state-of-the-art televisions for sports viewing.
- The 18-hole golf course is a par 70 and plays 6,083 yards from the tips.
- The golf course is 168-acres, with 34-acres of lakes.
- The Pro Shop offers the latest in Golf Apparel and accessories.
- The public is invited to play during the off-season.
- Golfers may ride for comfort or walk for exercise.
- Reciprocal golf club during off-season.
- There is no driving range but full-swing practice nets are available.
- Royal Wood has 2-grass tennis courts with plenty of tennis activity for players of all skill levels.
- Accredited Tennis Pros and the use of the automatic tennis ball machine are available to help improve your skills.
- The tennis courts are lit for evening play.
- The tennis courts have green windscreens to provide a solid background for optimum vision and playability.
- There are additional tennis courts in neighborhood communities that are solely for the use of the association owners and their guests.
- Large outdoor heated pool with pavered pool deck and spa.
- Shallow area for children's play.
- Pool has lounge chairs and tables.
- Pool restrooms and drinking fountain.
- There are additional pools in neighborhood communities that are solely for the use of the association owners and their guests.
- All sub-communities are allowed to use Royal Wood's community pool and clubhouse.
- The Fitness Center is located in the main clubhouse.
- The Fitness Center has state-of-the-art fitness equipment, including cardiovascular, strength machines, free weights and a designated stretching area.
- Within the facility are men's and women's locker rooms with showers.
- Yoga and Pilates classes are held in the group exercise studio.
- The fitness center is approximately 990 square feet and has a 32-inch flat screen TV.
- Naples Beach is just 6-miles away and has various deeded beach entries along Gulf Shore Boulevard. The historic Naples Pier is located on Naples Beach and features a concession stand on the pier with a covered eating area and beach supplies plus restroom facilities. Fishing from the pier does not require a fishing license, as the City of Naples has purchased a bulk fishing license for the pier. The beach at the pier also features volleyball nets and is one of the best places to watch a spectacular Naples sunset. There is on-street metered parking supplemented by an 83-space metered parking lot one block east of the beach. Additional parking and access to Naples Beach exists on 4th Avenue South, 8th Avenue South 17th Avenue South and 6th Avenue North.
|Amenities & Activities|
- Royal Wood has a wide variety of social activities, clubs and events for its members and residents. Member Clubs provide a time and place to join others in a favorite skill or hobby. Club Events and Amenities include:
- Annual Balls and Holiday Events
- Cocktail Parties
- Community BBQ's
- Mah Jongg
- Field Trips
- Golf Memberships come with the purchase of a residence ("Bundled"). Social Memberships are also available, providing limited access to the Golf Course and Amenities.
- Please contact us for current Membership Information at Royal Wood.
Royal Wood Master Association, Inc.
4300 Royal Wood Boulevard
Naples, Florida 34112
Royal Wood Country Club
5th Avenue Shopping
City of Naples
Things to Do in Naples/Marco Island
|What is a Bundled Golf Community?|
In a Bundled Golf Community each resident financially supports the community golf courses maintenance and operations. When you purchase a home in a Bundled Golf Community, the cost of course membership is included (bundled together). If you are an avid golfer, the benefit of Bundled Golf is an affordable golf membership. There are no initiation fees since every homeowner in the community is paying for the course and the fees are more spread out. The downside of bundled golf is that if you do not play golf you are subsidizing a course that you are not using. There may also be a "Transfer Fee" when exchanging ownership. That being said there are often other amenities at the course such as clubhouse, pool and tennis that you may enjoy. One other bonus of bundled golf is that your bundled golf membership can be transferred to seasonal renters of your condo, villa or single family home.
What is Considered to be a Low-Rise Building in Southwest Florida?
A low rise building in Southwest Florida is considered to be between 1 - 3 stories and does not usually exceed 40 feet in height. A low-rise building may contain condominiums, villas, co-ops, townhomes and even coach homes. A low-rise building sometimes offers more privacy but may have fewer amenities. Parking for low-rise buildings is more commonly uncovered or uses carports that are detached from the building although with newer construction there are many exceptions.
What is a Single Family Home?
Unlike an Apartment, Condo or Townhome, a Single Family Home does not share a common wall with another home and are most commonly free-standing residential buildings. A Single Family Home is often occupied by one family. There are instances when a basement or mother-in-law suite may be rented in a Single Family Home, but that is not enough to change the homes classification to a Multi-Family Home. Lots (yards) are often larger than the structure which is owned by the homeowner and is the responsibility of the homeowner to maintain unless there is an HOA (Homeowners Associations) responsible for upkeep.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
ROYAL WOOD Documents
Communities within ROYAL WOOD
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email