SAN TIVA at GREY OAKS Information
San Tiva Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
SAN TIVA at GREY OAKS Photos GREY OAKS Photos
Built in the early 2000s, San Tiva at Grey Oaks is located approximately 3-miles east of the shopping and restaurants at the Coastland Shopping Center and approximately 4-miles east of Clam Pass Beach. San Tiva is a non-gated community within gated Grey Oaks comprised of single family homes on a cul-de-sac with attached garages, pavered driveways, private pools, underground utilities, screened patios, Spanish tile roofs with golf course and preserve views.
- Various memberships are available to Grey Oaks's country club, golf, pool, tennis, and other amenities.
- There are 24-homes in San Tiva
- Concrete block construction
- Granite countertops
- Spacious bathrooms
- Tray ceilings
- Crown Molding
- Owners are allowed to keep a reasonable amount of small domesticated pets including birds, fish, cats and dogs.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
- No reptiles, monkeys, amphibians or poultry may be kept in the unit.
- Pets shall not be left unattended on screened porches, lanais, yards or garages.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- A unit owner may lease their unit up to 1 time during any 1 calendar year.
- No lease may be for a period of less than 1 year.
- No subleasing or assignment of lease rights by the lessee is allowed.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
- There is no age restriction for occupants of units.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall be closely supervised at all times by an adult.
- Guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is present).
- Family and Non-family guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
- There are restrictions as to the number of guests allowed to occupy the unit.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|What are the Benefits of a Spanish Tile Roof?|
One of the advantages of a Spanish Tile roof is that due to its absorbent properties it keeps the temperatures in the home warm during the winter and cool during the summer. Another benefit is that Spanish Tile Roofs are fire-resistant and require very little maintenance. The lifetime of a Spanish Tile roof can last over 50-years.
What is Crown Molding?
Crown molding is a molding of many styles that is designed to gracefully flare out to a finished edge where the wall meets the ceiling. Crown molding can also be used to cap pillars, cabinets, doors and window hoods. In custom homes, the Crown Molding can be wider, with two, three or four pieces stacked on top of each other for a more elaborate effect.
What is Concrete Block Construction?
Concrete Block Construction which is also referred to as a CMU (concrete masonry unit) have great qualities for homes built in southwest Florida. Concrete blocks are unaffected by termites and are very sturdy during hurricane season. Concrete Blocks are fireproof and have great insulation qualities that help save energy. Also, concrete blocks do not degrade in the harsh Florida sun. Most concrete blocks measure 16x8x8, are lightweight and considered to be very durable; especially when they are filled with poured concrete and reinforced with steel rods.
GREY OAKS Information
Built in the mid 1990s to present, Grey Oaks is located approximately 3-miles northeast of the shopping and restaurants at the 5th Avenue shops in Olde Naples and a similar distance east of Lowdermilk Park Beach. Driving to Grey Oaks from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 30-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 95-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Grey Oaks is a 24-hour guard gated community and pass key gated entrance for owners. Comprised of 21-sub-communities, Grey Oaks has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. There are multiple sub-communities with their own pool and cabana. All communities have use of the Grey Oaks community pool and clubhouse. Grey Oaks has amenities such as Golf, Tennis, Pool, Fitness Center, Dining and a Clubhouse. Please see below for further information and links to Grey Oaks and its sub-communities.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Grey Oaks sits atop hundreds of acres of land and is set amid approximately 50-lakes.
- Estate Homes
- Single Family Homes
- Detached Villas
- Mid and Low-Rise Condominiums
- At buildout, Grey Oaks will have 900 homes.
- The golf club will be capped at 850 golf members.
- The club has 3-golf courses; The Pines, The Palms and The Estuary.
- Anyone who buys a property in Grey Oaks after June 1, 2014 will be required to purchase a social or golf membership.
- Currently, there are approximately 200 non members. These members and anyone who bought before June 1, 2014 will be grandfathered into not having to buy a social or golf membership.
- Active community with plenty of amenities and social events.
- Sidewalks, bicycling and walking paths
- Highly regarded private and public schools nearby.
- The streets are lit at night.
- Underground Utilities
- The main pool has a spacious sundeck with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- The community pools have spacious sundecks with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- No CDD (see definition below)
- The main Grey Oaks Clubhouse is 62,000 square feet in size and is a central meeting place that includes Fitness Center, Dining, Event Kitchen, Pool, Club Events and Meetings.
- There is a second clubhouse (The Estuary) that is 19,000 square feet in size and houses the golf pro shop, his and hers locker rooms plus card rooms.
- The Club's Dress Code applies to all areas of the Clubhouses. Swim attire, cut-offs, flip flops and shirts without a collar are not allowed in the Grey Oaks clubhouse. Gentleman must remove their caps.
- The Grey Oaks Club has a main dining room for members and guests of members. The dinner menu is often updated with the latest fare. The main dining room is also used for special events such as holiday gatherings, parties, annual golf tournaments and events.
- The Grey Oaks Grill provides a gathering place for mid-day sandwiches and after game drinks. The menu changes regularly, providing seasonal variations. The bar overlooks the golf course and provides a diverse selection of beer, wine and spirits.
- The Lounge also has several state-of-the-art televisions for sports viewing.
- There are three 18 hole golf courses. Two of the courses were designed by Clifton, Ezell & Clifton (The Pines and The Palms). The Estuary Course was designed by Bob Cupp. All three courses provide a variety of competitive levels.
- The Pro Shop offers the latest in Golf Apparel and accessories, hosts demo events, club fitting, re-gripping, spike replacement plus a summer reciprocal program.
- There is a driving range, practice green and PGA accredited staff/pros to help with swing instruction and golf course management.
- Grey Oaks prides itself on having a small amount of members (850 at build out), so you will never have a tee time problem.
- One unique aspect of the Grey Oaks golf experience is their 18-hole putting course with excellently maintained greens exceeding USGA specifications.
- Grey Oaks has eight Har-Tru tennis courts with plenty of tennis activity for players of all skill levels.
- Accredited Tennis Pros and the use of the automatic tennis ball machines are available to help improve your skills.
- The tennis courts are lit for evening play.
- The tennis courts have green windscreens to provide a solid background for optimum vision and playability.
- Large outdoor heated pool with pavered pool deck and spa.
- Pool has lanes designated for swimming laps.
- Shallow area for children's play.
- Pool has towel service, lounge chairs and tables.
- There are additional pools in neighborhood communities that are solely for the use of the association owners and their guests.
- All sub-communities are allowed to use Grey Oaks community pool and clubhouse.
- The Fitness Center is located in the main clubhouse with accredited trainers for one-on-one instruction.
- The Fitness Center has state-of-the-art fitness equipment, including cardiovascular, strength machines, free weights and a designated stretching area.
- Within the facility are men's and women's locker rooms with showers.
- Yoga and Pilates classes are held in the spacious group exercise studio.
- Water aerobics classes take place in the main community pool.
- Lowdermilk Beach Park is just 3-miles away and has approximately 125 parking spaces available. Some of the parking spots require a Beach Parking permit, while the remaining spots are metered. The beach park offers 1,000 feet of beachfront plus beach volleyball courts, gazebo and duck pond. There are restrooms available at the beach, as well as outdoor showers, and a handicapped beach wheelchair ramp.
|Amenities & Activities|
- Grey Oaks has a wide variety of social activities, clubs and events for its members and residents. Member Clubs provide a time and place to join others in a favorite skill or hobby. Club Events and Amenities include:
- Annual Balls and Holiday Events
- Cocktail Parties
- Beach Events
- Community BBQ's
- Movie Nights
- Water Aerobics
- Field Trips
- Equity Golf Memberships are available to residents.
- For more detailed membership information, please click here: Grey Oaks Membership Website.
Grey Oaks Country Club
News: Members Agree to Take Over Country Club
|What is a CDD (Community Development District)?|
A CDD helps finance community developments. Tax-Free Bonds are issued to the developer to finance the cost of building the infrastructure of a development, including roads, utilities, and amenities including, pools, clubhouses, tennis courts, and golf courses. The CDD fees appear on the property tax bill. CDD fees are common. If a development does not have a CDD fee, the homeowners are still paying the fees, but through some other means, such as a higher price for the land or other developer charge.
What is an Equity Golf Community?
Equity golf memberships are not included with the sale of the house in a community with a golf course. Although there are homes built on the course and there is a clubhouse and other amenities, membership can be purchased separate from the home purchase and club membership is not mandatory. Various memberships are often offered from dinning, fitness to full golf privileges. Residents who want to become members must pay an initiation fee along with annual dues associated with your membership. An Equity membership allows you to share ownership of the course (sort of like a partnership). Ownership could also mean that you and the other owners may be responsible for assessments that might arise if he club becomes financially needy. If you move or decide to leave the club, you may sell your ownership (equity) to somebody else (depending on the refund ability clauses within the club rules and contracts). You should always check the governing documents within the community for details before purchasing or selling a membership.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
SAN TIVA at GREY OAKS Documents
GREY OAKS Documents
Communities within GREY OAKS
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email