SPINNER COVE at THE QUARRY Information
Spinner Cove Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
SPINNER COVE at THE QUARRY Photos THE QUARRY Photos
THE QUARRY Videos
Built in the mid 2000s, Spinner Cove at The Quarry is located approximately 1-mile northeast of the shopping and restaurants at the Shoppes of Pebblebrooke on Immokalee Road and approximately 3-miles east of Interstate 75. Spinner Cove is a non-gated community within The Quarry comprised of single family homes on a cul-de-sac with attached garages, pavered driveways, private pools, underground utilities, concrete block construction, screened patios, Spanish tile roofs with lake views.
- Various memberships are available to The Quarry's country club, golf, tennis, pool, dining, and other amenities.
- There are 12-residences on Spinner Cove
- Concrete block construction
- Underground utilities
- Granite countertops
- Spacious bathrooms
- Tray ceilings
- Each home has a private boat dock
|Amenities and Features|
- Lush Landscaping
- Boat Docks
- Lake Views
- Owners are allowed to keep a reasonable amount of small domesticated pets including birds, fish, cats and dogs.
- Four legged pets must be leashed or carried under the owner's arm at all times while on the common areas.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- All leases must be approved by the Associations Board of Directors or its designee.
- A unit owner may lease their home.
- There is no age restriction for occupants of units.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall be closely supervised at all times by an adult.
- Guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is present).
- Family and Non-family guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
- There are restrictions as to the number of guests allowed to occupy the unit.
|What are the Benefits of a Spanish Tile Roof?|
One of the advantages of a Spanish Tile roof is that due to its absorbent properties it keeps the temperatures in the home warm during the winter and cool during the summer. Another benefit is that Spanish Tile Roofs are fire-resistant and require very little maintenance. The lifetime of a Spanish Tile roof can last over 50-years.
What is a Tray Ceiling?
A Tray Ceiling has a recessed midsection that's higher than the perimeter walls, which provides a sense of spaciousness. This style has a clean, simple finish with an extra layer of crown molding. It can be dressed up with recessed lighting and other features. These ceilings give a spacious feel with an extra foot or two of height and are popular in Southwest Florida kitchens, bedrooms and living rooms.
What is Crown Molding?
Crown molding is a molding of many styles that is designed to gracefully flare out to a finished edge where the wall meets the ceiling. Crown molding can also be used to cap pillars, cabinets, doors and window hoods. In custom homes, the Crown Molding can be wider, with two, three or four pieces stacked on top of each other for a more elaborate effect.
THE QUARRY Information
Built in the mid 2000s to present, The Quarry is located approximately 9-miles east of Delnor-Wiggins Preserve and Beach. and approximately 1-mile northeast of the shopping and restaurants at the Shoppes of Pebblebrooke on Immokalee Road. Driving to The Quarry from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 30-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 95-minutes using "Alligator Alley". The Quarry is a 24-hour guard gated community with pass key gated entrance with metal swing gates for owners and members. Comprised of nine sub-communities, The Quarry has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. Most single family homes have a private pool and all residents have access to The Quarry's community pool and clubhouse. The Quarry has amenities such as Golf, Tennis, Pool, Fitness Center, Dining, Walking Paths, (man-made) Beach Access and a Clubhouse. Please see below for further information and links to The Quarry and its sub-communities.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- The Quarry sits atop over 1,800 acres of land and is set amid multiple lakes, one of which (Stone Lake) is 230-acres in size.
- There will be 900-homes in The Quarry upon completion.
- The Quarry consists of various Carriage Homes, Attached Villas and Single Family Homes.
- The Quarry was once a working limestone Quarry which explains the large, freshwater lakes.
- Development of the property began in 2005.
- The Quarry is a Non-Equity Golf Community (members do not own a share of the golf club).
- Active community with plenty of amenities and social events.
- Sidewalks, bicycling and walking paths
- Highly regarded private and public schools nearby.
- The streets are lit at night.
- The main pools have spacious sundecks with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- The Quarry Community Association includes all residents; Beach Club, Tennis, Bocce Courts, Professional and Management Fees, Common Building Maintenance, Gatehouse and Security Services, Entry Sign Maintenance and Lighting, Fitness Equipment and Tennis Court Maintenance, BBQ Propane, Pool, Spa, and Amenity Center Maintenance, Water and Sewer for Amenity Buildings, Lake and Wetlands Maintenance, Common Area Maintenance for Grounds, Sprinklers, Tree Trimming, and Common Area Irrigation Water, Association Hazard & Other Insurance.
- The Quarry Lake Lodge & Beach Club opened in early 2008 and sits aside Stone Lake. Enjoy a tropically inspired lunch in the beachfront restaurant, work out in the state-of-the-art fitness room, enjoy an exercise class or wind down with a relaxing massage. The Beach Club is in the center of the community, providing recreation and relaxation facilities for Quarry residents.
- The Golf Lodge at the Quarry is a central meeting place that includes Golf Pro Shop, extensive golf practice facilities, Locker Rooms, Club Storage, Dining and Banquet Facilities.
- The Golf Lodge Dining Room and Terrace can accommodate a wide range of functions designed to your specifications for up to 180 guests for a reception and dinner.
- The Beach Club Dining Room can accommodate an event for up to 85 guests for a reception and dinner.
- The Quarry Club has a main dining room for members and guests of members. The dinner menu is often updated with the latest fare. The main dining room is also used for special events such as holiday gatherings, parties, annual golf tournaments and events.
- The Quarry Beach Club Grill provides a gathering place for mid-day sandwiches and beachside drinks. The menu changes regularly, providing seasonal variations. The bar overlooks the lake and provides a diverse selection of beer, wine and spirits.
- To book a private event at the club or for further information regarding the dining facilities, please click here: The Quarry Food and Beverage Department.
- The 18 hole, Hurdzan-Fry designed golf course provides a variety of competitive levels.
- The golf course is a par 72 and plays 7,316 yards from the tips.
- The Pro Shop offers the latest in Golf Apparel and accessories, hosts demo events, club fitting, re-gripping, spike replacement plus a summer reciprocal program.
- There is a driving range, practice green and PGA accredited staff/pro to help with swing instruction and golf course management.
- GPS Equipped Golf Carts
- There is a practice area consisting of large putting greens, chipping greens and practice bunkers.
- The greens are aerated during the summer months.
- The Quarry prides itself on having a small amount of members (395), so you will never have a tee time problem.
- Non-resident memberships are available.
- The Quarry has four Har-Tru tennis courts with plenty of tennis activity for players of all skill levels.
- Accredited Tennis Pros and the use of the automatic tennis ball machine(s) are available to help improve your skills.
- The tennis courts are lit for evening play.
- The tennis courts have green windscreens to provide a solid background for optimum vision and playability.
- There are Tennis Clinics, Mixers, Round Robins and Camps available during "season".
- Monthly social events, such as tennis themed gatherings and the annual men's and ladies tennis luncheons provide an opportunity to make new tennis friends.
- Two pools: One large, outdoor, heated, resort style pool with pavered pool deck and spa and the other pool is for laps and exercise.
- Pools have lounge chairs and tables.
- Pool restrooms, drinks and dinning.
- Both pools are lakeside.
- For the convenience of members and guests, your favorite lunch items, snacks and beverages can be delivered poolside at no additional charge.
- There are additional private pools included with single family homes.
- All sub-communities are allowed to use The Quarry's community pool and clubhouse.
- The Fitness Center is located in the Beach Club with accredited trainers for one-on-one instruction.
- The Fitness Center has state-of-the-art fitness equipment, including cardiovascular, strength machines, free weights and a designated stretching area.
- Within the facility are men's and women's locker rooms with showers.
- Yoga and Pilates classes are held in the spacious group exercise studio.
- Water aerobics classes take place in the main community pool.
- The Day Spa offers an array services to help achieve a balanced mind and body. Various styles of massages and facial treatments are available to members and their guests.
- The Quarry offers over 500-acres of boatable lakes with dock leases available for $900/yr.
- Stone Lake is approximately 230-acres and allows for boating, jet skiing, wake boards, kayaks and motor boats up to 26 ft. Lake depths range from 30-50 ft.
- Some communities within The Quarry have the opportunity to have boat docks directly behind their homes for boating access to 3-large boating lakes.
- The lakes are spring fed and fishing is allowed.
- Boat slips are offered for lease to residences within the community when available.
- The Beach club offers sugar sand beaches along a private beach that is flanked by the resort style pool, lap pool, tennis facility and clubhouse.
- The Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park is only 9-miles away. The beach park is 166-acres in size and has a 1-mile long beach. There are restrooms and showers at the beach plus food concessions and equipment rental (kayaks, paddleboards, scuba, beach chairs and umbrellas). There are 5-parking lots connected by trails and boardwalks. There is a boat ramp that feeds into Turkey Bay, which is where the Cocohatchee River meets the Gulf of Mexico. The docks at the boat ramp are disability accessible.
|Other Amenities & Activities|
- The Quarry has a wide variety of social activities, clubs and events for its members and residents. Member Clubs provide a time and place to join others in a favorite skill or hobby. Club Events and Amenities include:
- Annual Balls and Holiday Events
- Community BBQ's
- Residents Lounge with flat screen TV(s).
- Beach Events
- Bocce Ball
- Water Aerobics
- Wine Tastings
- Cocktail Parties
- Field Trips
- The Quarry is a private Club offering a limited number of non-equity memberships. Membership includes access to the Hurdzan-Fry designed golf course, extensive practice facilities, dining and social activities and year round reciprocal privileges to sister clubs. As the community develops and the membership grows, the opportunities for non-residents to be part of the Club will diminish.
- For more detailed membership information, please click here: The Quarry Membership Website.
The Quarry Community Website
The Quarry Golf Lodge
The Shoppes of Pebblebrooke
|What is a Carriage House?|
A Carriage Home is when the home or living area is built over a garage (where the carriage/car is kept). To stretch the definition a little thinner it could also mean a single-level condominium or apartment that is attached or is part of the garage. A Carriage House can also be a free-standing single family home built over a garage.
What is a Villa?
Real Estate agents in Southwest Florida use the word VILLA to describe luxury residences that are either rented or bought as a seasonal vacation homes or permanent residences. A villa is a privately owned unit that is unattached, semi-attached or attached to other villas with no occupants above or below (only shared walls if attached). Villas commonly have balconies or terraces with fine interior furnishings and appliances. Each villa owner pays monthly into an HOA (Home Owners Association) and in turn the HOA maintains the common areas such as the gardens, pools, elevators, stairwells, parking, etc.
What is a Single Family Home?
Unlike an Apartment, Condo or Townhome, a Single Family Home does not share a common wall with another home and are most commonly free-standing residential buildings. A Single Family Home is often occupied by one family. There are instances when a basement or mother-in-law suite may be rented in a Single Family Home, but that is not enough to change the homes classification to a Multi-Family Home. Lots (yards) are often larger than the structure which is owned by the homeowner and is the responsibility of the homeowner to maintain unless there is an HOA (Homeowners Associations) responsible for upkeep.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
THE QUARRY Documents
Communities within THE QUARRY
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email