HAWTHORNE ESTATES at STONEBRIDGE Information
Single Family Homes Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
SINGLE FAMILY HOMES at STONEBRIDGE Photos STONEBRIDGE Photos
Built in the mid 1990s, Hawthorne Estates at Stonebridge is located approximately 2-miles northwest of the shopping and restaurants at the Waterside Shops and a similar distance east of Vanderbilt Beach. Hawthorne Estates is a non-gated community within Stonebridge comprised of single family homes on a semi-private road with attached garages, pavered driveways, tile roofs, with some golf course views.
- Various memberships are available to Stonebridge's country club, golf, tennis, dining, and other amenities.
- Underground Utilities
|Amenities and Features|
- Each home has a private swimming pool.
- Lush Landscaping
- Owners are allowed to keep small domesticated pets including birds, fish, cats and dogs.
- Four legged pets must be leashed or carried under the owner's arm at all times while on the common areas.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
- No reptiles, amphibians, poultry or livestock may be kept in the unit.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- A unit owner may lease their home.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
- There is no age restriction for occupants of units.
- Guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is present).
- Family and Non-family guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|What is a Single Family Home?|
Unlike an Apartment, Condo or Townhome, a Single Family Home does not share a common wall with another home and are most commonly free-standing residential buildings. A Single Family Home is often occupied by one family. There are instances when a basement or mother-in-law suite may be rented in a Single Family Home, but that is not enough to change the homes classification to a Multi-Family Home. Lots (yards) are often larger than the structure which is owned by the homeowner and is the responsibility of the homeowner to maintain unless there is an HOA (Homeowners Associations) responsible for upkeep.
What are the Benefits of a Tile Roof?
One of the advantages of a Tile roof is that due to its absorbent properties it keeps the temperatures in the home warm during the winter and cool during the summer. Another benefit is that Tile Roofs are fire-resistant and require very little maintenance. The lifetime of a Tile roof can last over 50-years.
What is a Pavered Walkway or Driveway?
Concrete pavers are basically fancy bricks that are manufactured in mass to create stronger driveways and walkways than standard poured concrete. Concrete pavers are popular for luxury residences in Southwest Florida because they are available in a variety of shapes and styles giving the homeowner plenty of choices to create a unique driveway or walkway that complements their home and landscaping. Pavers are also practical for pool surroundings, patios and walkways because they drain efficiently during summer storms and remain tacky for good footing in wet weather. Another paver benefit: If a paver gets cracked or damaged, individual pavers can be removed and replaced.
Built in the mid 1990s through mid 2000s, Stonebridge is located approximately 3-miles northeast of the shopping and restaurants at the Mercato Shopping Center and a similar distance east of Delnor-Wiggins Preserve and Beach. Driving to Stonebridge from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 30-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 95-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Stonebridge is a 24-hour guard gated community with pass key gated entrance with mechanical lift arm for owners. Comprised of eleven sub-communities, Stonebridge has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. Each sub-community has their own community pool and cabana. All communities have use of Stonebridge's community pool and clubhouse. Stonebridge has amenities such as Golf, Tennis, Pool, Fitness Center, Dining, Walking Paths Clubhouse and a Country Club. Please see below for further information and links to Stonebridge and its sub-communities.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Stonebridge sits atop hundreds of acres of land and is set amid 16-small lakes.
- In 1998, Stonebridge was voted "Community of the Year" by the Collier Building Association (CBA).
- Stonebridge consists of various Condominiums, Coach Homes, Detached Villas and Single Family Homes.
- The variety of home styles and condominiums were solely built by Taylor Woodrow Communities which is a world-renowned English developer whose accomplishments include the English Channel "Chunnel", Euro Disney and 10-golf communities within Florida.
- Stonebridge is a Bundled Golf Community (the cost of golf course membership is included in the purchase of the home which is "bundled" together).
- Active community with plenty of amenities and social events.
- Sidewalks, bicycling and walking paths
- Highly regarded private and public schools nearby.
- The streets are lit at night.
- The community pools have spacious sundecks with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- The main pool is lakeside with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- The 45,125 square foot Stonebridge Clubhouse is a central meeting place that includes Golf Pro Shop, Tennis Pro Shop, Fitness Center, Dining, Banquet Facilities, Pool, Club Events and Meetings.
- The Club's Dress Code applies to all areas of the Clubhouse. Swim attire, cut-offs, flip flops and shirts without a collar are not allowed in the Stonebridge's clubhouse. Gentleman must remove their caps.
- The Stonebridge Club has a main dining room for members and guests of members. The dinner menu is often updated with the latest fare. The main dining room is also used for special events such as holiday gatherings, parties, annual golf tournaments and events.
- The Stonebridge Grill provides a gathering place for mid-day sandwiches and after game drinks. The menu changes regularly, providing seasonal variations. The bar overlooks the golf course and provides a diverse selection of beer, wine and spirits.
- The Stonebridge Grill and Lounge has indoor seating and outdoor terrace seating.
- To book a private event at the club or for further information regarding the dining facilities, please click here: Stonebridge Food and Beverage Department.
- The 18 hole, Gene Bates designed golf course provides a variety of competitive levels.
- In the summer of 2010, Gordon Lewis redesigned the course and made it more player friendly by adding catch basins along the lake banks.
- The golf course is a par 71 and plays 6,356 yards from the tips.
- The Pro Shop offers the latest in Golf Apparel and accessories, hosts demo events, club fitting, re-gripping, spike replacement plus a summer reciprocal program.
- There is a driving range, practice green and PGA accredited staff/pro to help with swing instruction and golf course management. The practice area consists of large putting greens, chipping greens and practice bunkers.
- The greens are aerated during the summer months.
- Stonebridge has five Har-Tru tennis courts with plenty of tennis activity for players of all skill levels.
- Accredited Tennis Pros and the use of the automatic tennis ball machine(s) are available to help improve your skills.
- The tennis courts are lit for evening play.
- The tennis courts have green windscreens to provide a solid background for optimum vision and playability.
- Grand Stand Seating at Center Court
- Monthly social events, such as Tennis & Brunch and Tennis Happy Hour, and the annual Ladies Tennis Luncheon provide an opportunity to mix and mingle.
- Large outdoor heated pool with pavered pool deck and spa.
- Shallow area for children's play.
- Pool has lounge chairs and tables.
- Pool is lakeside.
- There are additional pools in neighborhood communities that are solely for the use of the association owners and their guests.
- All sub-communities are allowed to use Stonebridge's community pool and clubhouse.
- The Fitness Center is located in the pool clubhouse with accredited trainers for one-on-one instruction.
- The Fitness Center has state-of-the-art fitness equipment, including cardiovascular, strength machines, free weights and a designated stretching area.
- Yoga and Pilates classes are held in the spacious group exercise studio.
- Water aerobics classes take place in the main community pool.
- The Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park is only 3-miles away. The beach park is 166-acres in size and has a 1-mile long beach. There are restrooms and showers at the beach plus food concessions and equipment rental (kayaks, paddleboards, scuba, beach chairs and umbrellas). There are 5-parking lots connected by trails and boardwalks. There is a boat ramp that feeds into Turkey Bay, which is where the Cocohatchee River meets the Gulf of Mexico. The docks at the boat ramp are disability accessible.
|Other Amenities & Activities|
- Stonebridge has a wide variety of social activities, clubs and events for its members and residents. Member Clubs provide a time and place to join others in a favorite skill or hobby. Club Events and Amenities include:
- Annual Balls and Holiday Events
- Residents Lounge with flat screen TV(s).
- Water Aerobics
- Guest Speakers
- Golf Memberships come with the purchase of a residence ("Bundled"). Social Memberships are also available, providing limited access to the Golf Course and Amenities.
Stonebridge Country Club
|What is a Bundled Golf Community?|
In a Bundled Golf Community each resident financially supports the community golf courses maintenance and operations. When you purchase a home in a Bundled Golf Community, the cost of course membership is included (bundled together). If you are an avid golfer, the benefit of Bundled Golf is an affordable golf membership. There are no initiation fees since every homeowner in the community is paying for the course and the fees are more spread out. The downside of bundled golf is that if you do not play golf you are subsidizing a course that you are not using. There may also be a "Transfer Fee" when exchanging ownership. That being said there are often other amenities at the course such as clubhouse, pool and tennis that you may enjoy. One other bonus of bundled golf is that your bundled golf membership can be transferred to seasonal renters of your condo, villa or single family home.
What is a Coach Home?
The term Coach Home is a builders term from the Midwest used to describe a specifically shaped 4-unit, 2-story building with the garages placed in front of the living area. This 4-unit design creates a horseshoe shaped structure when viewing from above. Coach Homes vary in size and units but in Southwest Florida the standard Coach Home has four units (2-downstairs and 2-upstairs). Each unit has a two car garage (sometimes 1-car) and the second floor units either have an elevator or a side entrance. There is such a thing as a 6-unit Coach Home or a 8-unit and even a 10-unit Coach Home. It's just that the 4-unit Coach Homes are more prevalent. All Coach Homes have a patio lanai for the lower units and a balcony lanai for the second floor units.
What is a Villa?
Real Estate agents in Southwest Florida use the word VILLA to describe luxury residences that are either rented or bought as a seasonal vacation homes or permanent residences. A villa is a privately owned unit that is unattached, semi-attached or attached to other villas with no occupants above or below (only shared walls if attached). Villas commonly have balconies or terraces with fine interior furnishings and appliances. Each villa owner pays monthly into an HOA (Home Owners Association) and in turn the HOA maintains the common areas such as the gardens, pools, elevators, stairwells, parking, etc.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
HAWTHORNE ESTATES at STONEBRIDGE Documents
Communities within STONEBRIDGE
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email