ANAS PLACE at THE STRAND Information
Single Family Homes Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
SINGLE FAMILY HOMES at THE STRAND Photos THE STRAND Photos
Built in the early 2000s, Anas Place at The Strand is located approximately 4-miles east of the shopping and restaurants at Mercato Shopping Center and 5-miles east of Vanderbilt Beach. Anas Place is a non-gated community within The Strand comprised of single family homes with attached garages, pavered driveways, tile roofs and golf course views.
- Each Unit may keep one (1) dog OR one (1) cat
- Cats and dogs must be leashed or carried under the owner's arm at all times while on the common areas.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- A Unit Owner may not lease a Unit for more than three (3) separate leases or rentals during any one (1) calendar year.
- No lease shall be for a period of less than thirty (30) days.
- No subleasing or assignment of lease rights by the lessee is allowed.
- There is no age restriction for occupants of units.
- Guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is present).
- Family and Non-family guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
- There are restrictions as to the number of guests allowed to occupy the unit.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|What are the Benefits of a Tile Roof?|
One of the advantages of a Tile roof is that due to its absorbent properties it keeps the temperatures in the home warm during the winter and cool during the summer. Another benefit is that Tile Roofs are fire-resistant and require very little maintenance. The lifetime of a Tile roof can last over 50-years.
What is a Pavered Walkway or Driveway?
Concrete pavers are basically fancy bricks that are manufactured in mass to create stronger driveways and walkways than standard poured concrete. Concrete pavers are popular for luxury residences in Southwest Florida because they are available in a variety of shapes and styles giving the homeowner plenty of choices to create a unique driveway or walkway that complements their home and landscaping. Pavers are also practical for pool surroundings, patios and walkways because they drain efficiently during summer storms and remain tacky for good footing in wet weather. Another paver benefit: If a paver gets cracked or damaged, individual pavers can be removed and replaced.
THE STRAND Information
Built in the late 1990s through mid 2000s, The Strand is located approximately 4-miles northeast of the shopping and restaurants at the Mercato Shopping Center and a similar distance east of Delnor-Wiggins Preserve and Beach. Driving to The Strand from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 30-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 95-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Comprised of thirteen sub-communities, The Strand has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. There are multiple sub-communities with their own pool and cabana.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- The Strand sits atop 575-acres of land and is set amid 75-acres of lakes.
- The golf course covers 203-acres.
- The Club site covers 13-acres.
- There are 96-acres of preserves.
- The residential land covers 158-acres with the density varying from single-family homes to multi-family condos and detached villas.
- The Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park is only 4-miles away. The beach park is 166-acres in size and has a 1-mile long beach. There are restrooms and showers at the beach plus food concessions and equipment rental (kayaks, paddleboards, scuba, beach chairs and umbrellas). There are 5-parking lots connected by trails and boardwalks. There is a boat ramp that feeds into Turkey Bay, which is where the Cocohatchee River meets the Gulf of Mexico. The docks at the boat ramp are disability accessible.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
ANAS PLACE at THE STRAND Documents
Communities within THE STRAND
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email