Up to the last 5 Solds for Talis Park:
Click Here for More Talis Park Sales Information
CORSICA at TALIS PARK
16336 CORSICA WAY, #10-202 - Tax Record
CORSICA at TALIS PARK
16337 CORSICA WAY - Tax Record
CORSICA at TALIS PARK
16380 CORSICA WAY, #2-201 - Tax Record
PRATO GRAND ESTATES at TALIS PARK
16733 PRATO WAY - Tax Record
CARRARA at TALIS PARK
16437 CARRARA WAY, #301 - Tax Record
TALIS PARK Information
Talis Park Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
TALIS PARK Photos
Built in the early 2010s to present, Talis Park is located approximately 7-miles north of the shopping and restaurants at the Mercato Shopping Center and a similar distance east of Bonita Beach. Driving to Talis Park from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 30-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 95-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Talis Park is a 24-hour guard gated community with pass key gated entrance with metal swing gates for members. Comprised of four sub-communities, Talis Park has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. Each sub-community has private pools of their own and all communities will have use of Talis Park's community pool and clubhouse. Talis Park has amenities such as Golf, Pool, Fitness Center, Dining, Walking Paths and a Clubhouse and a Country Club. Please see below for further information and links to Talis Park and its sub-communities.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Talis Park sits atop 461-acres of land and is set amid 15-small lakes.
- 73 percent of our 461 acres are dedicated to parks, golf course, open spaces, walking trails, green space, common areas, amenities, lakes or preserves.
- Upon completion, there will be a total of 558-residences in Talis Park.
- Talis Park consists of various Estate Homes, Single Family Homes and Attached Villas.
- Although Talis Park is relatively new, Golf Digest ranked Talis Park one of Florida's top twenty courses.
- Tuscany Reserve (now Talis Park) was ranked the 45th best residential golf course in 2009 by the Wall Street Journal.
- Comming in 2014; The Vyne House, Talis Park's new community center with pool, resturants and fitness center.
- Talis Park has a strong infrastructure and will include amenities including the Vyne House, Fiona's Bistro & Cafe, Esprit Spa and 24 hour fitness center, and a racquet club.
- The main pool will have a spacious sundeck with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- The Vyne House will soon emerge as the vibrant heart and soul of the community. Open to all residents and guests, it will feature a variety of indoor/outdoor gathering spaces, a Grand Loggia, a swimming pool, and "The Shops" - an attractive assortment of day spa, personal fitness, and cafe and market offerings. Concierge services are available. And, in time, Vyne House will also be home to the members-only Talis Park Golf Club.
- A private club housed on the lower level will feature all new Golf Club facilities, including state-of-the-art instructional studio, pro shop, locker room and club storage.
- At Talis Park, there will be two choices of restaurants. Fiona's Cafe at Vyne House and the Grille at Casa Cortese. Fiona's Cafe will be open 7 days a week from 7AM to 7 PM and offer wonderful fare from breakfast panini's or power shakes after a great work out to gourmet pizza's and flat breads from the gas-fired oven. Alternatively, you can walk, bike, or ride a golf cart over to Casa Cortese and enjoy something al fresco on the patio overlooking the golf course.
- The 18 hole, Greg Norman and Pete Dye designed golf course provides a variety of competitive levels.
- The golf course is a par 72 and plays 7,025 yards from the tips.
- The Pro Shop offers the latest in Golf Apparel and accessories, hosts demo events, club fitting, re-gripping, spike replacement plus a summer reciprocal program.
- There is a driving range, practice green and PGA accredited staff/pro to help with swing instruction and golf course management.
- There is a practice area consisting of large putting greens, chipping greens and practice bunkers.
- The greens are aerated during the summer months.
- Non-resident memberships are available.
- The Vyne House will have a heated pool with pavered pool deck and spa.
- The pool will have shallow area for children's play.
- Pool will have lounge chairs and tables.
- There are private pools in neighborhood communities that are solely for the use of the owners and their guests.
- The Fitness Center will be located in the main clubhouse with accredited trainers for one-on-one instruction.
- The Fitness Center will have state-of-the-art fitness equipment, including cardiovascular, strength machines, free weights and a designated stretching area.
- Yoga and Pilates classes will be held in the spacious group exercise studio.
- Barefoot Beach is just 7-miles away. This beach is 8,200 feet long and is located in a 342 acre park. The beach entrance is located coast side, south of Bonita Beach Road on Barefoot Beach Boulevard. Barefoot Beach has 136 parking spaces and Barefoot Beach Preserve Park has a 356 parking spaces. There is a one-mile nature trail, showers, picnic area and a concession stand where equipment may be rented and food and drink may be purchase. The preserve also offers handicapped beach wheelchair access. Dr. Beach rated Barefoot Beach number 6th in the country in 2013 noting "The surf is gentle with waves generally being measured in inches, and the water is very shallow, making this a great beach for bathing and swimming for families. The sand is fine and contains many small shells."
|Other Amenities & Activities|
- Talis Park will have wide variety of social activities, clubs and events for its members and residents. Member Clubs provide a time and place to join others in a favorite skill or hobby. Club Events and Amenities will include:
- Annual Balls and Holiday Events
- Wine Tastings
- Field Trips
- Guest Speakers
Talis Park Community Website
|What is an Estate Home?|
Estate Homes are similarly defined throughout the country as a customized estate with a large amount of square footage, custom master suites, a large number of bedrooms and bathrooms, multiple garage bays with pools and spas on a premium piece of property.
What is a Villa?
Real Estate agents in Southwest Florida use the word VILLA to describe luxury residences that are either rented or bought as a seasonal vacation homes or permanent residences. A villa is a privately owned unit that is unattached, semi-attached or attached to other villas with no occupants above or below (only shared walls if attached). Villas commonly have balconies or terraces with fine interior furnishings and appliances. Each villa owner pays monthly into an HOA (Home Owners Association) and in turn the HOA maintains the common areas such as the gardens, pools, elevators, stairwells, parking, etc.
What is a Single Family Home?
Unlike an Apartment, Condo or Townhome, a Single Family Home does not share a common wall with another home and are most commonly free-standing residential buildings. A Single Family Home is often occupied by one family. There are instances when a basement or mother-in-law suite may be rented in a Single Family Home, but that is not enough to change the homes classification to a Multi-Family Home. Lots (yards) are often larger than the structure which is owned by the homeowner and is the responsibility of the homeowner to maintain unless there is an HOA (Homeowners Associations) responsible for upkeep.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
TALIS PARK Documents
Communities within TALIS PARK
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email