Up to the last 5 Solds for Vanderbilt Country Club:
Click Here for More Vanderbilt Country Club Sales Information
WATERFORD at VANDERBILT COUNTRY CLUB
8285 DANBURY BLVD, #105 - Tax Record
WATERFORD at VANDERBILT COUNTRY CLUB
8259 PARKSTONE PL, #206 - Tax Record
WATERFORD at VANDERBILT COUNTRY CLUB
8285 DANBURY BLVD, #302 - Tax Record
WEDGEWOOD at VANDERBILT COUNTRY CLUB
8458 RADCLIFFE TER, #201 - Tax Record
WEDGEWOOD at VANDERBILT COUNTRY CLUB
8560 DANBURY BLVD, #101 - Tax Record
VANDERBILT COUNTRY CLUB Information
Vanderbilt Country Club Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
VANDERBILT COUNTRY CLUB Photos
Built in the late 1990s through early 2000s, the Vanderbilt Country Club is located approximately 1-mile south of the shopping and restaurants at the Shoppes of Pebblebrooke on Immokalee Road and approximately 8-miles east of Vanderbilt Beach. Driving to Vanderbilt Country Club from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 30-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 95-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Vanderbilt Country Club has a pass key gated entrance and metal swing gate for owners and members. Comprised of two sub-communities, Vanderbilt Country Club has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. There are 2-sub-communities with their own pool and cabana. All communities have use of Vanderbilt Country Club's community pool and clubhouse. Vanderbilt Country Club has amenities such as Golf, Tennis, Pool, Fitness Center, Dining and a Clubhouse. Please see below for further information and links to Vanderbilt Country Club and its sub-communities.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Vanderbilt Country Club sits atop 620-acres of land and is set amid 17-lakes (320-acres).
- There are a total of 800 units in Vanderbilt Country Club.
- Vanderbilt Country Club consists of various Carriage Homes, Detached Villas and Single Family Homes.
- Vanderbilt Country Club is a Bundled Golf Community (the cost of golf course membership is included in the purchase of the home which is "bundled" together).
- Active community with plenty of amenities and social events.
- Sidewalks, bicycling and walking paths
- Underground Utilities
- Highly regarded private and public schools nearby.
- The streets are lit at night.
- The main pool has a spacious sundeck with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- There is an approximate $8,300.00 assessment that was used to build the new restaurant by the pool, the new fitness center which was completed in November, 2013, and to renovate the clubhouse which was done in April, 2014.
- The 34,000 square-foot Vanderbilt Country Club Clubhouse is a central meeting place that includes Golf Pro Shop, Dining, Banquet Facilities, Pool, Club Events and Meetings.
- There is a new one-story 4285 square foot building in the area just to the west of the main parking lot. The new building will feature a 2,200 square feet (old gym was 900 sq. ft.) of equipment and exercise room. The Fitness Center will house a 1,000 square foot Aerobics Room for zumba and yoga classes. The new building is equipped with restrooms, lockers and showers. The view from the Fitness Center overlooks the #18th green.
- The Vanderbilt Country Club Club has a main dining room ("Vista Room") for members and guests of members. The dinner menu is often updated with the latest fare. The main dining room is also used for special events such as holiday gatherings, parties, annual golf tournaments and events.
- The Vista Room seats 220 and has a built-in dance floor and expansive window views of the golf course.
- The Vanderbilt Country Club Grill ("Terrace Cafe") provides a gathering place for mid-day sandwiches and after game drinks. The menu changes regularly, providing seasonal variations. The bar overlooks the golf course and provides a diverse selection of beer, wine and spirits.
- The Terrace Cafe offers covered seating for 64 with an additional 14 seats at the bar.
- Golfers use The Terrace Cafe as the golf course "halfway house".
- The 18 hole, Gordon Lewis designed golf course provides a variety of competitive levels.
- The golf course is a par 72 and plays 6,735 yards from the tips.
- The Pro Shop offers the latest in Golf Apparel and accessories, hosts demo events, club fitting, re-gripping, spike replacement plus a summer reciprocal program.
- There is a driving range, practice green and PGA accredited staff/pro to help with swing instruction and golf course management.
- Unit Owners who have a garage may own and operate a personal golf cart on the course and throughout the community. A Trail Fee for the course is approximately $1,500.00 annually.
- There is a practice area consisting of large putting greens, chipping greens, aqua driving range and practice bunkers.
- Vanderbilt Country Club reciprocates with over 100 local area Country Clubs during the summer season.
- The Vanderbilt Country Club has six Har-Tru tennis courts with plenty of tennis activity for players of all skill levels.
- Accredited Tennis Pros and the use of the automatic tennis ball machine(s) are available to help improve your skills.
- The tennis courts are lit for evening play.
- The tennis courts have green windscreens to provide a solid background for optimum vision and playability.
- There are Tennis Clinics, Mixers, Round Robins and Camps available during "season".
- Monthly social events, such as tennis themed gatherings and annual mens and ladies tennis tournaments provide an opportunity to make new tennis friends.
- Large outdoor heated resort style pool with pavered pool deck and spa.
- Shallow area for children's play.
- Pool has lounge chairs and tables.
- Pool restrooms, drinks and dining.
- For the convenience of members and guests, your favorite lunch items, snacks and beverages are available poolside at no additional charge.
- There are additional pools in neighborhood communities that are solely for the use of the association owners and their guests.
- All sub-communities are allowed to use Vanderbilt Country Club's community pool and clubhouse.
- The Fitness Center is located just west of the main clubhouse with accredited trainers for one-on-one instruction.
- The Fitness Center has state-of-the-art fitness equipment, including cardiovascular, strength machines, free weights and a designated stretching area.
- Within the facility are men's and women's locker rooms with showers.
- Yoga and Pilates classes are held in the spacious group exercise studio.
- Vanderbilt Beach is just 8-miles away and has 152 parking spaces. There is additional metered parking on the street with easy handicap accessibility to the beach. The Vanderbilt Beach Park also has a new 375-space parking garage for public use. There is a $6.00 parking fee at the parking lot or a Beach Parking Permit is required. There are restrooms at the beach plus nearby food concessions and equipment rental (kayaks, paddleboards and beach chairs). Note: Vanderbilt Beach is typically voted as one of the top 25-beaches in the country and was recently voted #5 as US News & World Report's "Most Relaxing Beaches".
|Other Amenities & Activities|
- Vanderbilt Country Club has a wide variety of social activities, clubs and events for its members and residents. Member Clubs provide a time and place to join others in a favorite skill or hobby. Club Events and Amenities include:
- Annual Balls and Holiday Events
- Community BBQ's
- Cocktail Parties
- Wine Tastings
- Guest Speakers
- Field Trips
- Golf Memberships come with the purchase of a residence ("Bundled"). Social Memberships are also available, providing limited access to the Golf Course and Amenities.
- Know your assessment responsibilities before purchase.
- Please contact us for current Membership Information at Vanderbilt Country Club.
Vanderbilt Country Club Homeowners Association
The Shoppes of Pebblebrooke
|What is a Bundled Golf Community?|
In a Bundled Golf Community each resident financially supports the community golf courses maintenance and operations. When you purchase a home in a Bundled Golf Community, the cost of course membership is included (bundled together). If you are an avid golfer, the benefit of Bundled Golf is an affordable golf membership. There are no initiation fees since every homeowner in the community is paying for the course and the fees are more spread out. The downside of bundled golf is that if you do not play golf you are subsidizing a course that you are not using. There may also be a "Transfer Fee" when exchanging ownership. That being said there are often other amenities at the course such as clubhouse, pool and tennis that you may enjoy. One other bonus of bundled golf is that your bundled golf membership can be transferred to seasonal renters of your condo, villa or single family home.
What is a Carriage House?
A Carriage Home is when the home or living area is built over a garage (where the carriage/car is kept). To stretch the definition a little thinner it could also mean a single-level condominium or apartment that is attached or is part of the garage. A Carriage House can also be a free-standing single family home built over a garage.
What is a Villa?
Real Estate agents in Southwest Florida use the word VILLA to describe luxury residences that are either rented or bought as a seasonal vacation homes or permanent residences. A villa is a privately owned unit that is unattached, semi-attached or attached to other villas with no occupants above or below (only shared walls if attached). Villas commonly have balconies or terraces with fine interior furnishings and appliances. Each villa owner pays monthly into an HOA (Home Owners Association) and in turn the HOA maintains the common areas such as the gardens, pools, elevators, stairwells, parking, etc.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
VANDERBILT COUNTRY CLUB Documents
- Vanderbilt Country Club Bylaws(7959kb)
- Vanderbilt Country Club Use Restrictions(1062kb)
- Vanderbilt Country Club Rules and Regulations(365kb)
- Vanderbilt Country Club FAQs(1001kb)
- Vanderbilt Country Club Fee Schedule(245kb)
- HOA Fees(208kb) - A description of the community fees, when they are due and what is covered with the fees.
- Vanderbilt Country Club General Information(2449kb)
- Vanderbilt Country Club 4 Year Rehab Plan(2651kb)
- Single Family Home Estate Floor Plans(2057kb) - Single-family estate home sites are 80' x 140' on average. Vanderbilt's single-family estate homes line the fairways, greens and lakes on the golf course's first 9 holes. (5) 3 and 4-bedroom floor plans are available, ranging in size from 2,223 to 2,931 square fee of living area. Each includes a 2-car garage.
- Villa Floor Plans(3322kb) - Vanderbilt's detached villa home sites average 58' x 140'. Villa homes range from 1,746 to 1,974 square feet of living area with four distinctly different floor plans, each offering 2 bedrooms with a den or optional 3rd bedroom, 2 baths, a screened lanai and two-car garage.
- Vanderbilt Country Club Site Plan(199kb)
Communities within VANDERBILT COUNTRY CLUB
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email