VERONA WALK Information
Verona Walk Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
VERONA WALK Photos
VERONA WALK Videos
Built in the mid 2000s to present, Verona Walk is located approximately 7-miles southeast of the shopping and restaurants at the 5th Avenue shops in Olde Naples and a similar distance north of Marco Island. Verona Walk is a gated community comprised of single family homes, courtyard and coach homes with attached garages, pavered driveways, community pool, underground utilities, concrete block construction, screened patios, screened lanais, Spanish tile roofs with lake courtyard views.
|Property and Home Style(s)
- Verona Walk sits atop hundreds of acres of land and is set amid multiple lakes.
- Verona Walk consists of various Single Family Homes, Carriage Homes, Courtyard Homes and Townhomes.
- The residents of Verona Walk have access to the country club, pool, tennis, and other amenities.
- There are over twenty miles of bicycling and hiking trails in Verona Walk.
- Great clubhouse and resort style pool.
- A city within a city: Retail businesses include a restaurant, bank, hair salon, travel agency, post office and nail salon and gas station.
- The many lakes attract birds of many species
- Concrete block construction
- Underground utilities
- The pool has good sun exposure
- Owners are allowed to keep a reasonable amount of small domesticated pets including birds, fish, cats and dogs.
- Four legged pets must be leashed or carried under the owner's arm at all times while on the common areas.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
- No reptiles, monkeys, amphibians or poultry may be kept in the unit.
- Pets shall not be left unattended on screened porches, lanais, yards or garages.
- Certain breeds of dogs are prohibited.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|Amenities and Features
- Community Pool
- Sundeck with pool furnishings and chairs
- Community Room
- Fitness Center
- BBQ Area
- Lap Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Car Wash
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions
- All leases must be approved by the Associations Board of Directors or its designee.
- No lease shall be for a period of less than 4 months.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
- There is no age restriction for occupants of units.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall be closely supervised at all times by an adult.
- Guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is present).
- Family and Non-family guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
- There are restrictions as to the number of guests allowed to occupy the unit.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
- The Verona Walk Clubhouse is a central meeting place for many social events and club meetings. The clubhouse includes a complete fitness and exercise center, restaurant and pool.
- The Cafe Verona is a main dining room for members and guests of members. Cafe Verona is a Bistro Style Restaurant with fresh Florida seafood and many weekly specials. The dinner menu is often updated with the latest fare. The main dining room is also used for special events such as holiday gatherings, parties, annual golf tournaments and events.
- Verona Walk has eight Har-Tru tennis courts with plenty of tennis activity for players of all skill levels.
- Accredited Tennis Pros and the use of the automatic tennis ball machine(s) are available to help improve your skills.
- The tennis courts are lit for evening play.
- The tennis courts have green windscreens to provide a solid background for optimum vision and playability.
- Grand Stand Seating at Center Court
- There are Tennis Clinics, Mixers, Round Robins and Camps available during "season".
- Monthly social events, such as tennis themed gatherings and annual mens and ladies tennis tournaments provide an opportunity to make new tennis friends.
- Marco Island is just 7-miles away and has two publicly accessible beaches on the Island (north and South). The southern beach is located on South Collier Boulevard and has a 70-parking space lot with rest room access. The parking lot is located on Swallow Avenue and is a short walk across the street from the beach. The south beach is surrounded by plush hotels and condominiums. The north beach is called "Tigertail Beach" and is located off Hernando Drive on Marco Island. This beach is 32 acres of white sand beaches and one of the world's most important habitats for wintering and nesting shorebirds. There are 226 parking spaces including 8 hourly parking spaces and 6 handicap parking spaces. There is an $8.00 daily beach parking fee for non-beach parking permit holders or hourly parking at $1.50 per hour. The Tigertail Beach Cafe is a full service restaurant serving breakfast and lunch. Beer and wine available. Amenities: Restroom facilities, Picnic area with tables and grills, Beach rentals (Stand-up Paddleboards, Kayaks, Water Trikes, Electric Boats, Beach Cabanas and Chairs).
- (2) Pools. 1-Resort style heated pool with pavered pool deck and spa.
- The second pool has lanes designated for swimming laps.
- The resort style pool has a shallow area for children's play.
- Pool has lounge chairs and tables.
- Pool restrooms, drinks and dining.
- Pools are lakeside.
- The Fitness Center is located in the main clubhouse.
- The Fitness Center has state-of-the-art fitness equipment, including cardiovascular, strength machines, free weights and a designated stretching area.
- Water aerobics classes take place in the main community pool.
Southwest Property Management Corp.
1044 Castello Dr., Ste. 206
Naples, FL 34103
Verona Walk Community Website
|What is a Courtyard Home?
A Courtyard home is a single family home with an enclosed courtyard. The enclosed area allows more privacy and the courtyard space can be filled with a patio, garden, pool or a kids play area. In some cases a courtyard home may have a detached mother-in-law suite (across the courtyard) with a separate entrance. Some of the benefits of a courtyard home are more privacy, sound reduction and separate guest quarters.
What is a Coach Home?
The term Coach Home is a builders term from the Midwest used to describe a specifically shaped 4-unit, 2-story building with the garages placed in front of the living area. This 4-unit design creates a horseshoe shaped structure when viewing from above. Coach Homes vary in size and units but in Southwest Florida the standard Coach Home has four units (2-downstairs and 2-upstairs). Each unit has a two car garage (sometimes 1-car) and the second floor units either have an elevator or a side entrance. There is such a thing as a 6-unit Coach Home or a 8-unit and even a 10-unit Coach Home. It's just that the 4-unit Coach Homes are more prevalent. All Coach Homes have a patio lanai for the lower units and a balcony lanai for the second floor units.
What are the Benefits of a Spanish Tile Roof?
One of the advantages of a Spanish Tile roof is that due to its absorbent properties it keeps the temperatures in the home warm during the winter and cool during the summer. Another benefit is that Spanish Tile Roofs are fire-resistant and require very little maintenance. The lifetime of a Spanish Tile roof can last over 50-years.
|Verona Walk Clubhouse
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
VERONA WALK Documents
Communities within VERONA WALK
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email