VIA VENETO at TREVISO BAY Information
Via Veneto Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
VIA VENETO at TREVISO BAY Photos TREVISO BAY Photos
Built in the late 2000s to present, Via Veneto at Treviso Bay is located approximately 5-miles southeast of the shopping and restaurants at the 5th Avenue shops in Olde Naples and approximately 7-miles north of Marco Island. Via Veneto is a non-gated community within Treviso Bay comprised of single family homes on a mixture of cul-de-sacs and circle drives with attached garages, pavered driveways, private pools, underground utilities, concrete block construction, screened patios, Spanish tile roofs with lake views.
- Various memberships are available to Treviso Bay's country club, golf, pool, dining, and other amenities.
- Built by Lennar homes
- Mediterranean architecture
- Concrete block construction
- Underground utilities
- Granite countertops
- Spacious bathrooms
|Amenities and Features|
- Community Pool
- Sundeck with pool furnishings and chairs
- Pool Restrooms
- BBQ Area
- Owners are allowed to keep a reasonable amount of small domesticated pets including birds, fish, cats and dogs.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
- No reptiles, monkeys, amphibians or poultry may be kept in the unit.
- Pets shall not be left unattended on screened porches, lanais, yards or garages.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- A unit owner may lease their unit up to 2 times during any 1 calendar year.
- No lease shall be for a period of less than 30 days.
- No lease may be for a period of more than 1 year.
- The board may, in its discretion, approve the same lease from year to year.
- No subleasing or assignment of lease rights by the lessee is allowed.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
- There is no age restriction for occupants of units.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall be closely supervised at all times by an adult.
- Guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is present).
- Family and Non-family guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
- There are restrictions as to the number of guests allowed to occupy the unit.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|What is a Single Family Home?|
Unlike an Apartment, Condo or Townhome, a Single Family Home does not share a common wall with another home and are most commonly free-standing residential buildings. A Single Family Home is often occupied by one family. There are instances when a basement or mother-in-law suite may be rented in a Single Family Home, but that is not enough to change the homes classification to a Multi-Family Home. Lots (yards) are often larger than the structure which is owned by the homeowner and is the responsibility of the homeowner to maintain unless there is an HOA (Homeowners Associations) responsible for upkeep.
What are the Benefits of a Spanish Tile Roof?
One of the advantages of a Spanish Tile roof is that due to its absorbent properties it keeps the temperatures in the home warm during the winter and cool during the summer. Another benefit is that Spanish Tile Roofs are fire-resistant and require very little maintenance. The lifetime of a Spanish Tile roof can last over 50-years.
What are Cathedral Ceilings?
A cathedral ceiling is a ceiling that has a center point higher than the wall that meets symmetrically at the highest overhead point. This is the most common type of ceiling if you are looking for openness in your living space. Cathedral Ceilings are also known to increase the overall perception of room size.
TREVISO BAY Information
Built in the early 2010s to present, Treviso Bay is located approximately 5-miles southeast of the shopping and restaurants at the 5th Avenue shops in Olde Naples and approximately 7-miles north of Marco Island. Driving to Treviso Bay from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 35-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 95-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Treviso Bay is a 24-hour guard gated community with pass key gated entrance and metal swing gates for owners and members. Comprised of seven sub-communities, Treviso Bay has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. All communities have use of Treviso Bay's community pool and clubhouse. Treviso Bay has amenities such as Golf, Tennis, Pool, Fitness Center, Dining and a Clubhouse. Please see below for further information and links to Treviso Bay and its sub-communities.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Treviso Bay sits atop hundreds of acres of land and is set amid multiple lakes.
- Treviso Bay is a bundled golf community and consists of various Estate Homes, Single Family Homes, Coach Homes and Condominiums.
- Treviso Bay is a Bundled Golf Community (the cost of golf course membership is included in the purchase of the home which is "bundled" together).
- Active community with plenty of amenities and social events.
- Sidewalks, bicycling and walking paths
- Underground Utilities
- The streets are lit at night.
- The main pool has a spacious sundeck with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- Brand new community with many homes being offered in pre-construction condition.
- The brand new, 54,000 square foot Treviso Bay clubhouse features a course view grill and restaurant with resort style amenities including fitness gym, golf pro shop, billiards, lounges, salon, massages and sauna.
- The Club has an open and airy interior with rustic beamed ceilings and oversized windows which flood the rooms natural light and panoramic views of the golf course views.
- The timeless architecture, elegant private dining, and casual sophistication of the Players Grille combine to make the TPC Treviso Bay clubhouse the perfect complement to the golf course.
- The Treviso Bay Club has a main dining room for members and guests of members. The dinner menu is often updated with the latest fare. The main dining room is also used for special events such as holiday gatherings, parties, annual golf tournaments and events.
- The Treviso Bay Grill provides a gathering place for mid-day sandwiches and after game drinks. The menu changes regularly, providing seasonal variations. The bar overlooks the golf course and provides a diverse selection of beer, wine and spirits.
- The Lounge also has several state-of-the-art televisions for sports viewing.
- The 18 hole, Arthur Hills and Hal Sutton designed golf course provides a variety of competitive levels.
- The golf course is a par 72 and plays 7,367 yards from the tips.
- The Pro Shop offers the latest in Golf Apparel and accessories, hosts demo events, club fitting, re-gripping, spike replacement plus a summer reciprocal program.
- There is a driving range, practice green and PGA accredited staff/pro to help with swing instruction and golf course management.
- There is a practice area consisting of large putting greens, chipping greens and practice bunkers.
- The greens are aerated during the summer months.
- Treviso Bay will have eight fully functional Har-Tru tennis courts with plenty of tennis activity for players of all skill levels.
- Accredited Tennis Pros and the use of the automatic tennis ball machine(s) will be available to help improve your skills.
- The tennis courts will be lit for evening play.
- The tennis courts will have green windscreens to provide a solid background for optimum vision and playability.
- There will be Tennis Clinics, Mixers, Round Robins and Camps available during "season".
- Resort style pool with pavered pool deck and spa.
- Shallow area for children's play.
- Pool has lounge chairs and tables.
- Pool restrooms, drinks and dining.
- Pool is lakeside.
- For the convenience of members and guests, your favorite lunch items, snacks and beverages can be delivered poolside at no additional charge.
- All sub-communities are allowed to use Treviso Bay's community pool and clubhouse.
- The Fitness Center is located in the main clubhouse with accredited trainers for one-on-one instruction.
- The Fitness Center has state-of-the-art fitness equipment, including cardiovascular, strength machines, free weights and a designated stretching area.
- Within the facility are men's and women's locker rooms with showers.
- Yoga and Pilates classes are held in the spacious group exercise studio.
- The Day Spa offers an array services to help achieve a balanced mind and body. Various styles of massages and facial treatments are available to members and their guests.
- Naples Beach is just 6-miles away and has various deeded beach entries along Gulf Shore Boulevard. The historic Naples Pier is located on Naples Beach and features a concession stand on the pier with a covered eating area and beach supplies plus restroom facilities. Fishing from the pier does not require a fishing license, as the City of Naples has purchased a bulk fishing license for the pier. The beach at the pier also features volleyball nets and is one of the best places to watch a spectacular Naples sunset. There is on-street metered parking supplemented by an 83-space metered parking lot one block east of the beach. Additional parking and access to Naples Beach exists on 4th Avenue South, 8th Avenue South 17th Avenue South and 6th Avenue North.
|Other Amenities & Activities|
- Treviso Bay will have a wide variety of social activities, clubs and events for its members and residents. Member Clubs provide a time and place to join others in a favorite skill or hobby. Club Events and Amenities include:
- Annual Balls and Holiday Events
- Community BBQ's
- Cocktail Parties
- Wine Tastings
- Guest Speakers
- Field Trips
- Golf Memberships come with the purchase of a residence ("Bundled"). Social Memberships are also available, providing limited access to the Golf Course and Amenities.
Treviso Bay Community Website
|What is a Bundled Golf Community?|
In a Bundled Golf Community each resident financially supports the community golf courses maintenance and operations. When you purchase a home in a Bundled Golf Community, the cost of course membership is included (bundled together). If you are an avid golfer, the benefit of Bundled Golf is an affordable golf membership. There are no initiation fees since every homeowner in the community is paying for the course and the fees are more spread out. The downside of bundled golf is that if you do not play golf you are subsidizing a course that you are not using. There may also be a "Transfer Fee" when exchanging ownership. That being said there are often other amenities at the course such as clubhouse, pool and tennis that you may enjoy. One other bonus of bundled golf is that your bundled golf membership can be transferred to seasonal renters of your condo, villa or single family home.
What is an Estate Home?
Estate Homes are similarly defined throughout the country as a customized estate with a large amount of square footage, custom master suites, a large number of bedrooms and bathrooms, multiple garage bays with pools and spas on a premium piece of property.
What is a Coach Home?
The term Coach Home is a builders term from the Midwest used to describe a specifically shaped 4-unit, 2-story building with the garages placed in front of the living area. This 4-unit design creates a horseshoe shaped structure when viewing from above. Coach Homes vary in size and units but in Southwest Florida the standard Coach Home has four units (2-downstairs and 2-upstairs). Each unit has a two car garage (sometimes 1-car) and the second floor units either have an elevator or a side entrance. There is such a thing as a 6-unit Coach Home or a 8-unit and even a 10-unit Coach Home. It's just that the 4-unit Coach Homes are more prevalent. All Coach Homes have a patio lanai for the lower units and a balcony lanai for the second floor units.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
VIA VENETO at TREVISO BAY Documents
TREVISO BAY Documents
- Treviso Bay Bylaws(11771kb)
- Use Restrictions(498kb)
- Amenities Site Plan(263kb)
- Sports Club Site Plan(257kb)
- Treviso Bay Site Plan(462kb)
- Floor Plan (Terrace Condos)(289kb) - 1,194 to 1,408 square footage, 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
- Floor Plan (Verandas)(270kb) - 1,414 to 1,661 square footage, 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
- Floor Plan (Coach Homes)(207kb) - 1,883 to 2,099 square footage, 3 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms, 2
- Floor Plan (Executive Homes)(406kb) - 1,649 to 2,246 square footage, 2-3 Bedrooms / 2-3 Bathrooms
- Floor Plan (Classic Homes)(492kb) - 2,361 to 3,800 square footage, 3-4 Bedrooms / 2-3 Bathrooms
- Treviso Bay Brochure(4639kb)
Communities within TREVISO BAY
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email