VILLAGE WALK Information
Village Walk Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
VILLAGE WALK Photos
Built in the mid 1990s, Village Walk is located approximately 4-miles east of the shopping and restaurants at the Mercato Shopping Center and approximately 5-miles east of Vanderbilt Beach. Village Walk is a gated community comprised of single family homes and villas on a mixture of cul-de-sacs and circle drives with attached garages, pavered driveways, private pools and community pool, underground utilities, concrete block construction, screened patios, Spanish tile roofs with canal and lake views.
- The residents of Village Walk have access to the country club, tennis, pool, fitness center, dining and other amenities.
- There are 850-single family homes
- Like a little town with Hair Salon, Restaurant, Post Office and Travel Agency.
- Concrete block construction
- Screened patios
- Underground utilities
- Vaulted ceilings
- The pool has good sun exposure
|Amenities and Features|
- 3-Community Pools
- Sub Building Parking
- Pool Restrooms
- BBQ Area
- 6-Har-Tru Tennis Courts
- Car Wash
- Walking Paths
- Owners are allowed to keep a reasonable amount of small domesticated pets including birds, fish, cats and dogs.
- Four legged pets must be leashed or carried under the owner's arm at all times while on the common areas.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
- No reptiles, monkeys, amphibians or poultry may be kept in the unit.
- Certain breeds of dogs are prohibited.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- All leases must be approved by the Associations Board of Directors or its designee.
- No lease shall be for a period of less than 4 months.
- No lease may be for a period of more than 1 year.
- The board may, in its discretion, approve the same lease from year to year.
- No subleasing or assignment of lease rights by the lessee is allowed.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
- There is no age restriction for occupants of units.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall be closely supervised at all times by an adult.
- Guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is present).
- Family and Non-family guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
- There are restrictions as to the number of guests allowed to occupy the unit.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|Village Walk Town Center|
- The Village Walk Town Center is a central meeting place for many social events and club meetings. The clubhouse includes a complete fitness and exercise center, banquet facilities post office, bank, car wash and pool.
- The Village Walk Town Center has a Restaurant/Bar or no matter where you live in Village Walk, you are within a few miles of a great restaurant. Four and five diamond rated restaurants are near the beach and casual fare is available just outside the Village Walk front gates.
- The Fitness Center is located in the main clubhouse.
- The Fitness Center has state-of-the-art fitness equipment, including cardiovascular, strength machines, free weights and a designated stretching area.
- Village Walk has 6 Har-Tru tennis courts with plenty of tennis activity for players of all skill levels.
- Accredited Tennis Pros and the use of the automatic tennis ball machine(s) are available to help improve your skills.
- The tennis courts are lit for evening play.
- The tennis courts have green windscreens to provide a solid background for optimum vision and playability.
- There are Tennis Clinics, Mixers, Round Robins and Camps available during "season".
- There are 3-pools at Village Walk. 2-outdoor pools for recreation and laps and one pool under a screened cage for laps and fitness.
- Pools have lounge chairs and tables.
- All sub-communities are allowed to use Village Walk's community pools and clubhouse.
- Vanderbilt Beach is just 5-miles away and has 152 parking spaces. There is additional metered parking on the street with easy handicap accessibility to the beach. The Vanderbilt Beach Park also has a new 375-space parking garage for public use. There is a $6.00 parking fee at the parking lot or a Beach Parking Permit is required. There are restrooms at the beach plus nearby food concessions and equipment rental (kayaks, paddleboards and beach chairs). Note: Vanderbilt Beach is typically voted as one of the top 25-beaches in the country and was recently voted #5 as US News & World Report's "Most Relaxing Beaches".
3200 Villagewalk Circle Ste. 100
Naples, FL 34109
Village Walk of Naples Home Owners Association
|What is a Villa?|
Real Estate agents in Southwest Florida use the word VILLA to describe luxury residences that are either rented or bought as a seasonal vacation homes or permanent residences. A villa is a privately owned unit that is unattached, semi-attached or attached to other villas with no occupants above or below (only shared walls if attached). Villas commonly have balconies or terraces with fine interior furnishings and appliances. Each villa owner pays monthly into an HOA (Home Owners Association) and in turn the HOA maintains the common areas such as the gardens, pools, elevators, stairwells, parking, etc.
What are the Benefits of a Spanish Tile Roof?
One of the advantages of a Spanish Tile roof is that due to its absorbent properties it keeps the temperatures in the home warm during the winter and cool during the summer. Another benefit is that Spanish Tile Roofs are fire-resistant and require very little maintenance. The lifetime of a Spanish Tile roof can last over 50-years.
What is a Deed Restricted Community?
When one owns a home in a neighborhood or community that is in a "deed restricted area"; this means that there are bylaws governing the neighborhood or community which prohibit the homeowners from doing certain things to the detriment of the neighborhood or community. For example, some neighborhoods or communities require you to contact them prior to changing the exterior color of your home or restrict overnight parking on the street. Each community is different and each Home Owners Association (HOA) has different rules. The premise is to maintain the aesthetic appearance and value of your home and the other homes in the HOA. There is usually a fee required that is payable to the HOA for the maintenance of the common grounds, including amenities if applicable.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
VILLAGE WALK Documents
Communities within VILLAGE WALK
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email