Up to the last 5 Solds for Aversana:
Click Here for More Aversana Sales Information
AVERSANA at HAMMOCK BAY
1060 BORGHESE LN, #1104 - Tax Record
AVERSANA at HAMMOCK BAY
1060 BORGHESE LN, #1103 - Tax Record
AVERSANA at HAMMOCK BAY
1060 BORGHESE LN, #604 - Tax Record
AVERSANA at HAMMOCK BAY
1060 BORGHESE LN, #1402 - Tax Record
AVERSANA at HAMMOCK BAY
1060 BORGHESE LN, #1101 - Tax Record
AVERSANA at HAMMOCK BAY Information
Aversana Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
AVERSANA at HAMMOCK BAY Photos HAMMOCK BAY Photos
Built in the mid 2000s, Aversana at Hammock Bay is located approximately 2-miles north of Marco Island and approximately 4-miles north of the Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort. Aversana is a security building within gated Hammock Bay comprised of high-rise condominiums on a private driveway with sub-building garages, pavered driveways, community pool, underground utilities, hurricane windows, screened lanais, flat roof (modified bitumen roof) with golf course views.
|Amenities and Features|
- Resort-Style Pool
- Covered Parking
- Bocce Ball
- 24 hour security team
- Fitness Center
- 2 Guest Suites
- Lanai enclosed cabana next to the pool with 2 grills.
- Social room with pool table, bar area, tv, couches and poker table.
- Each Unit may keep two (2) dogs OR two (2) cats not to exceed thirty (30) pounds in weight at maturity.
- No one other than the Owner of a Residential Unit is permitted to keep any pets. Tenants may not have pets.
- Cats and dogs must be leashed or carried under the owner's arm at all times while on the common areas.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- A Unit Owner may not lease a Unit for more than three (3) separate leases or rentals during any one (1) calendar year.
- No lease shall be for a period of less than thirty (30) days.
- No lease may be for a period of more than one (1) year.
- There is no age restriction for occupants of units.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall be closely supervised at all times by an adult.
- Guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is present).
- Family and Non-family guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
- There are restrictions as to the number of guests allowed to occupy the unit.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
Aversana at Hammock Bay Condominium Association, Inc.
1060 Borghese lane, OFC 100
Naples, Florida 34114-7873
Aversana Community Association
|What is Considered to be a High-Rise Building in Southwest Florida?|
A high-rise building in Southwest Florida is considered to be 8 or more stories although a high-rise building in Naples does not contain more than 22 stories or 265 feet in height. A high-rise building in Southwest Florida mainly contains condominiums and usually has more amenities than a mid-rise or a low-rise building because the space allows it and the clientele demands it. There is often a grand lobby, 24-hour security, pools, tennis and sub-building parking or a separate parking structure all together. There are also sweeping views, which is an obvious byproduct of living on the top floors.
What is a Modified Bitumen Roof?
A Modified Bitumen Roof is applied by using a torch to the back of a rubber-like membrane and melted into the roofs base ply. A Modified Bitumen Roof is often used on commercial buildings and mid-rise condominiums. It has a light-colored mineral surface that reflects heat and cuts energy bills. A typical Modified Bitumen Roof lasts approximately 10-20 years.
What is a Pavered Walkway or Driveway?
Concrete pavers are basically fancy bricks that are manufactured in mass to create stronger driveways and walkways than standard poured concrete. Concrete pavers are popular for luxury residences in Southwest Florida because they are available in a variety of shapes and styles giving the homeowner plenty of choices to create a unique driveway or walkway that complements their home and landscaping. Pavers are also practical for pool surroundings, patios and walkways because they drain efficiently during summer storms and remain tacky for good footing in wet weather. Another paver benefit: If a paver gets cracked or damaged, individual pavers can be removed and replaced.
HAMMOCK BAY Information
Built in the early 2000s, Hammock Bay is located approximately 2-miles north of Marco Island and approximately 4-miles north of the Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort. Driving to Hammock Bay from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 50-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 105-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Hammock Bay is a 24-hour guard gated community and pass key gated entrance with metal swing gates for owners and members. Comprised of eight sub-communities, Hammock Bay has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. There are multiple sub-communities with their own pool and cabana. All communities have use of Hammock Bay's community pool and clubhouse with membership. Hammock Bay has amenities such as Golf, Tennis, Pool, Fitness Center, Dining and a Clubhouse. Please see below for further information and links to Hammock Bay and its sub-communities.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Hammock Bay sits atop hundreds of acres of land and is set amid 15-lakes.
- Hammock Bay is home to the Marco Island Executive Airport with a 5,000-foot runway and 24-hour service for small and private planes.
- Hi-rise Condominiums
- Attached Villas
- Coach Homes
- Hammock Bay is a Non-Equity Golf Community (members do not own a share of the golf club).
- Resident and non-resident memberships are available. Golf Members are entitled to use all of the Club facilities.
- An Associate Golf Member may arrange for the purchaser of his/her home to purchase his/her Associate Golf Membership.
- Active community with plenty of amenities and social events.
- Sidewalks, bicycling and walking paths
- The main pool has a spacious sundeck with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- The community pools have spacious sundecks with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- The Hammock Bay Clubhouse is the central meeting place that includes Golf Pro Shop, Tennis Pro Shop, Fitness Center, Dining, Event Kitchen, Pool, Club Events and Meetings.
- The Club's Dress Code applies to all areas of the Clubhouse. Swim attire, cut-offs, flip flops and shirts without a collar are not allowed in the Hammock Bay's clubhouse. Gentleman must remove their caps.
- The Hammock Bay Club has a main dining room for members and guests of members. The dinner menu is often updated with the latest fare. The main dining room is also used for special events such as holiday gatherings, parties, annual golf tournaments and events.
- The Hammock Bay Grill provides a gathering place for mid-day sandwiches and after game drinks. The menu changes regularly, providing seasonal variations. The bar overlooks the pool and provides a diverse selection of beer, wine and spirits.
- The Lounge also has several state-of-the-art televisions for sports viewing.
- The 18 hole golf course is owned by Marriott & designed by Peter Jacobsen and Jim Hardy which provides a variety of competitive levels.
- The Pro Shop offers the latest in Golf Apparel and accessories, hosts demo events, club fitting, re-gripping, spike replacement plus a summer reciprocal program.
- There is a driving range, practice green and PGA accredited staff/pro to help with swing instruction and golf course management.
- Was honored as one of the top 10 new private courses in the world when it opened in 2004 by Travel & Leisure Golf Magazine.
- Hammock Bay has three Har-Tru tennis courts with plenty of tennis activity for players of all skill levels.
- Accredited Tennis Pros and the use of the automatic tennis ball machine are available to help improve your skills.
- The tennis courts are lit for evening play.
- The tennis courts have green windscreens to provide a solid background for optimum vision and playability.
- There are additional tennis courts in neighborhood communities that are solely for the use of the association owners and their guests.
- Large outdoor heated pool with pavered pool deck and spa.
- Pool has lanes designated for swimming laps.
- Shallow area for children's play.
- Pool has lounge chairs and tables.
- There are additional pools in neighborhood communities that are solely for the use of the association owners and their guests.
- Members Club members have access to the Marco Marriott's three pools, when there is availability, which is during most of the year.
- The Fitness Center is located in the main clubhouse with accredited trainers for one-on-one instruction.
- The Fitness Center has state-of-the-art fitness equipment, including cardiovascular, strength machines, free weights and a designated stretching area.
- Within the facility are men's and women's locker rooms with showers.
- Yoga and Pilates classes are held in the spacious group exercise studio.
- Water aerobics classes take place in the main pool.
- The Hammock Bay Sports Club also includes an event deck with fireplace, a tropical lagoon-style pool with five cabanas, Jacuzzi and event lawn.
- Boat Marina and boat storage are available 2-miles away at the Isles of Capri Marina (link below).
- Marco Island is just 2-miles away and has two publicly accessible beaches on the Island (north and South). The southern beach is located on South Collier Boulevard and has a 70-parking space lot with rest room access. The parking lot is located on Swallow Avenue and is a short walk across the street from the beach. The south beach is surrounded by plush hotels and condominiums. The north beach is called "Tigertail Beach" and is located off Hernando Drive on Marco Island. This beach is 32 acres of white sand beaches and one of the world's most important habitats for wintering and nesting shorebirds. There are 226 parking spaces including 8 hourly parking spaces and 6 handicap parking spaces. There is an $8.00 daily beach parking fee for non-beach parking permit holders or hourly parking at $1.50 per hour. The Tigertail Beach Cafe is a full service restaurant serving breakfast and lunch. Beer and wine available. Amenities: Restroom facilities, Picnic area with tables and grills, Beach rentals (Stand-up Paddleboards, Kayaks, Water Trikes, Electric Boats, Beach Cabanas and Chairs).
- Marco Members Club members have access to the Marriott Beach with cabanas.
Hammock Bay Golf & Country Club
Marco Island Executive Airport
The Isles of Capri Marina
|What is a Non-Equity Golf Community?|
Like an equity course, homes, condos and villas surround the course and memberships are available to homeowners. Unlike an equity course, membership does not mean ownership. The course is owned by a corporation and is a for profit business. Your initiation fee and annual dues are not refundable and memberships are not available for transfer. The board of governors is still made up of members, but you'll also see the clubs General Manager and Department Managers at their meetings (the latter being hired by the corporation that owns the club). The benefit of a non-equity membership is that membership is not mandatory to homeowners and if the club falls into a financial hardship you cannot be assessed.
|Marco Island Marriott Resort & Spa|
|The Rookery (Private 18-hole Golf Course)|
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
AVERSANA at HAMMOCK BAY Documents
HAMMOCK BAY Documents
Communities within HAMMOCK BAY
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email