Up to the last 5 Solds for Hammock Bay:
Click Here for More Hammock Bay Sales Information
AVERSANA at HAMMOCK BAY
1060 BORGHESE LN, #1104 - Tax Record
LESINA at HAMMOCK BAY
1050 BORGHESE LN, #1001 - Tax Record
SERANO at HAMMOCK BAY
1065 BORGHESE LN, #203 - Tax Record
SERANO at HAMMOCK BAY
1065 BORGHESE LN, #1006 - Tax Record
SERANO at HAMMOCK BAY
1065 BORGHESE LN, #1903 - Tax Record
HAMMOCK BAY Information
Hammock Bay Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
HAMMOCK BAY Photos
Built in the early 2000s, Hammock Bay is located approximately 2-miles north of Marco Island and approximately 4-miles north of the Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort. Driving to Hammock Bay from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 50-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 105-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Hammock Bay is a 24-hour guard gated community and pass key gated entrance with metal swing gates for owners and members. Comprised of eight sub-communities, Hammock Bay has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. There are multiple sub-communities with their own pool and cabana. All communities have use of Hammock Bay's community pool and clubhouse with membership. Hammock Bay has amenities such as Golf, Tennis, Pool, Fitness Center, Dining and a Clubhouse. Please see below for further information and links to Hammock Bay and its sub-communities.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Hammock Bay sits atop hundreds of acres of land and is set amid 15-lakes.
- Hammock Bay is home to the Marco Island Executive Airport with a 5,000-foot runway and 24-hour service for small and private planes.
- Hi-rise Condominiums
- Attached Villas
- Coach Homes
- Hammock Bay is a Non-Equity Golf Community (members do not own a share of the golf club).
- Resident and non-resident memberships are available. Golf Members are entitled to use all of the Club facilities.
- An Associate Golf Member may arrange for the purchaser of his/her home to purchase his/her Associate Golf Membership.
- Active community with plenty of amenities and social events.
- Sidewalks, bicycling and walking paths
- The main pool has a spacious sundeck with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- The community pools have spacious sundecks with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- The Hammock Bay Clubhouse is the central meeting place that includes Golf Pro Shop, Tennis Pro Shop, Fitness Center, Dining, Event Kitchen, Pool, Club Events and Meetings.
- The Club's Dress Code applies to all areas of the Clubhouse. Swim attire, cut-offs, flip flops and shirts without a collar are not allowed in the Hammock Bay's clubhouse. Gentleman must remove their caps.
- The Hammock Bay Club has a main dining room for members and guests of members. The dinner menu is often updated with the latest fare. The main dining room is also used for special events such as holiday gatherings, parties, annual golf tournaments and events.
- The Hammock Bay Grill provides a gathering place for mid-day sandwiches and after game drinks. The menu changes regularly, providing seasonal variations. The bar overlooks the pool and provides a diverse selection of beer, wine and spirits.
- The Lounge also has several state-of-the-art televisions for sports viewing.
- The 18 hole golf course is owned by Marriott & designed by Peter Jacobsen and Jim Hardy which provides a variety of competitive levels.
- The Pro Shop offers the latest in Golf Apparel and accessories, hosts demo events, club fitting, re-gripping, spike replacement plus a summer reciprocal program.
- There is a driving range, practice green and PGA accredited staff/pro to help with swing instruction and golf course management.
- Was honored as one of the top 10 new private courses in the world when it opened in 2004 by Travel & Leisure Golf Magazine.
- Hammock Bay has three Har-Tru tennis courts with plenty of tennis activity for players of all skill levels.
- Accredited Tennis Pros and the use of the automatic tennis ball machine are available to help improve your skills.
- The tennis courts are lit for evening play.
- The tennis courts have green windscreens to provide a solid background for optimum vision and playability.
- There are additional tennis courts in neighborhood communities that are solely for the use of the association owners and their guests.
- Large outdoor heated pool with pavered pool deck and spa.
- Pool has lanes designated for swimming laps.
- Shallow area for children's play.
- Pool has lounge chairs and tables.
- There are additional pools in neighborhood communities that are solely for the use of the association owners and their guests.
- Members Club members have access to the Marco Marriott's three pools, when there is availability, which is during most of the year.
- The Fitness Center is located in the main clubhouse with accredited trainers for one-on-one instruction.
- The Fitness Center has state-of-the-art fitness equipment, including cardiovascular, strength machines, free weights and a designated stretching area.
- Within the facility are men's and women's locker rooms with showers.
- Yoga and Pilates classes are held in the spacious group exercise studio.
- Water aerobics classes take place in the main pool.
- The Hammock Bay Sports Club also includes an event deck with fireplace, a tropical lagoon-style pool with five cabanas, Jacuzzi and event lawn.
- Boat Marina and boat storage are available 2-miles away at the Isles of Capri Marina (link below).
- Marco Island is just 2-miles away and has two publicly accessible beaches on the Island (north and South). The southern beach is located on South Collier Boulevard and has a 70-parking space lot with rest room access. The parking lot is located on Swallow Avenue and is a short walk across the street from the beach. The south beach is surrounded by plush hotels and condominiums. The north beach is called "Tigertail Beach" and is located off Hernando Drive on Marco Island. This beach is 32 acres of white sand beaches and one of the world's most important habitats for wintering and nesting shorebirds. There are 226 parking spaces including 8 hourly parking spaces and 6 handicap parking spaces. There is an $8.00 daily beach parking fee for non-beach parking permit holders or hourly parking at $1.50 per hour. The Tigertail Beach Cafe is a full service restaurant serving breakfast and lunch. Beer and wine available. Amenities: Restroom facilities, Picnic area with tables and grills, Beach rentals (Stand-up Paddleboards, Kayaks, Water Trikes, Electric Boats, Beach Cabanas and Chairs).
- Marco Members Club members have access to the Marriott Beach with cabanas.
Hammock Bay Golf & Country Club
Marco Island Executive Airport
The Isles of Capri Marina
|What is a Non-Equity Golf Community?|
Like an equity course, homes, condos and villas surround the course and memberships are available to homeowners. Unlike an equity course, membership does not mean ownership. The course is owned by a corporation and is a for profit business. Your initiation fee and annual dues are not refundable and memberships are not available for transfer. The board of governors is still made up of members, but you'll also see the clubs General Manager and Department Managers at their meetings (the latter being hired by the corporation that owns the club). The benefit of a non-equity membership is that membership is not mandatory to homeowners and if the club falls into a financial hardship you cannot be assessed.
|Marco Island Marriott Resort & Spa|
|The Rookery (Private 18-hole Golf Course)|
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
HAMMOCK BAY Documents
Communities within HAMMOCK BAY
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email