CORINTHIAN GARDENS at WORLD TENNIS CENTER Information
Corinthian Gardens Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
CORINTHIAN GARDENS at WORLD TENNIS CENTER Photos WORLD TENNIS CENTER Photos
Built in the early 1990s, Corinthian Gardens at World Tennis Center is located approximately 3-miles east of the shopping and restaurants at Waterside Shops. Corinthian Gardens is a gated community within the World Tennis Center comprised of single family homes with attached garages, pavered driveways and tile roofs.
- The residents of Corinthian Gardens have access to World Tennis Center's country club, tennis, pool, and other amenities.
- Concrete block construction
- Tray ceilings
- Crown Molding
- High ceilings
- Courtyard homes (some)
|Amenities and Features|
- Lush Landscaping
- Walking Paths
- Private Community
- Spanish Tile Roofs
- Owners are allowed to keep domesticated pets including birds, fish, cats and dogs.
- Cats and dogs must be leashed or carried under the owner's arm at all times while on the common areas.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
- No reptiles, amphibians, poultry or livestock may be kept in the Condominium.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- No lease shall be for a period of less than 30 days.
- No lease may be for a period of more than 1 year.
- The board may, in its discretion, approve the same lease from year to year.
- No subleasing or assignment of lease rights by the lessee is allowed.
- No portion of a unit (other than an entire unit) may be rented.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
- There is no age restriction for occupants of units.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall be closely supervised at all times by an adult.
- Guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is present).
- Family and Non-family guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
- There are restrictions as to the number of guests allowed to occupy the unit.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|What is a Courtyard Home?|
A Courtyard home is a single family home with an enclosed courtyard. The enclosed area allows more privacy and the courtyard space can be filled with a patio, garden, pool or a kids play area. In some cases a courtyard home may have a detached mother-in-law suite (across the courtyard) with a separate entrance. Some of the benefits of a courtyard home are more privacy, sound reduction and separate guest quarters.
What are the Benefits of a Spanish Tile Roof?
One of the advantages of a Spanish Tile roof is that due to its absorbent properties it keeps the temperatures in the home warm during the winter and cool during the summer. Another benefit is that Spanish Tile Roofs are fire-resistant and require very little maintenance. The lifetime of a Spanish Tile roof can last over 50-years.
What is a Tray Ceiling?
A Tray Ceiling has a recessed midsection that's higher than the perimeter walls, which provides a sense of spaciousness. This style has a clean, simple finish with an extra layer of crown molding. It can be dressed up with recessed lighting and other features. These ceilings give a spacious feel with an extra foot or two of height and are popular in Southwest Florida kitchens, bedrooms and living rooms.
WORLD TENNIS CENTER Information
Built in the early 1990s through early 2000s, the World Tennis Center is located approximately 3-miles southeast of the shopping and restaurants at the Waterside Shops and approximately 4-miles southeast of Clam Pass Beach. Driving to the World Tennis Center from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 35-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 95-minutes using "Alligator Alley". The World Tennis Center is a 24-hour guard gated community with pass key gated entrance and mechanical lift arm for owners and members. Comprised of four sub-communities, the World Tennis Center has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. There is one sub-community with its own pool and cabana (Villa Vizcaya). All communities have use of World Tennis Center's community pool and clubhouse. The World Tennis Center has amenities such as Tennis, Pool and a Clubhouse. Please see below for further information and links to World Tennis Center and its sub-communities.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- World Tennis Center sits atop 82.5-acres of land and is set amid 7-acres of lakes (Total: 4-lakes).
- The World Tennis Center has 360-residences of homes, condominiums and villas.
- Active community with plenty of amenities and social events.
- Sidewalks, bicycling and walking paths
- Underground Utilities
- Highly regarded private and public schools nearby.
- The main pool has a spacious sundeck with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- Full service tennis and residential Homeowners Association (HOA).
- The World Tennis Center Clubhouse is a central meeting place that includes Tennis Pro Shop, Locker Rooms, Sauna's, Dining, Banquet Facilities, Pool, Club Events and Meetings.
- The World Tennis Centers Poolside Cafe provides a gathering place for mid-day sandwiches and after game drinks. The menu changes regularly, providing seasonal variations. The bar overlooks the pool and provides a diverse selection of beer, wine and spirits.
- The Poolside Cafe features a Mediterranean theme and is open year-round with hours of operation depending on the time of the year.
- No matter where you live in the World Tennis Center, you are within just a couple of miles of a great restaurant. Four and five diamond rated restaurants are on the main streets and casual fare surrounds the World Tennis Centers front gates.
- To book a private event at the club or for further information regarding the dining facilities, please call 239-263-8148 (World Tennis Center Food and Beverage Department).
- The World Tennis Center has 11 Har-Tru tennis courts and 5 Hard Courts with plenty of tennis activity for players of all skill levels.
- Accredited Tennis Pros and the use of the automatic tennis ball machine(s) are available to help improve your skills.
- 10-tennis courts are lit for evening play.
- The tennis courts have green windscreens to provide a solid background for optimum vision and playability.
- There are Tennis Clinics, Mixers, Round Robins and Camps available.
- Monthly social events, such as tennis themed gatherings and annual mens and ladies tennis tournaments provide an opportunity to make new tennis friends.
- Grand Stand Seating at Center Court
- Large outdoor heated pool with pavered pool deck and spa.
- Shallow area for children's play.
- Pool has lounge chairs and tables.
- Pool restrooms, drinks and dining.
- For the convenience of members and guests, your favorite lunch items, snacks and beverages can be delivered poolside at no additional charge.
- There is one additional pool at Villa Vizcaya that is solely for the use of their association owners and their guests.
- All sub-communities are allowed to use the World Tennis Center's community pool and clubhouse.
- The Jacuzzi seats eight (8) people. The Dry heat Saunas are in the Men's and Ladies' locker rooms.
- Clam Pass Beach is just 4-miles away and has 182 parking spaces available. There is an $8.00 parking fee or a Beach Parking Permit is required. The Park consists of 35 acres of mangrove forest, coastal dunes and 3,200 feet of white sand beach along the Gulf of Mexico. There is a free beach shuttle that transports one from the parking lot over the 3/4 mile long boardwalk. There are restrooms at the beach plus food concessions and equipment rental (kayaks, paddleboards and beach chairs). Note: Clam Pass Beach was voted as one of the top 20 beaches in the United States, and is close to the Waldorf Astoria Beach Resort.
|Other Amenities & Activities|
- World Tennis Center has a wide variety of social activities, clubs and events for its members and residents. Member Clubs provide a time and place to join others in a favorite skill or hobby. Club Events and Amenities include:
- Annual Balls and Holiday Events
- Community BBQ's
- Cocktail Parties
- Book Club
- Residents Lounge with flat screen TV(s).
- Field Trips
- Tennis and Pool Memberships come with the purchase of a residence ("Bundled").
World Tennis Center Community Website
|What is Considered to be a Low-Rise Building in Southwest Florida?|
A low rise building in Southwest Florida is considered to be between 1 - 3 stories and does not usually exceed 40 feet in height. A low-rise building may contain condominiums, villas, co-ops, townhomes and even coach homes. A low-rise building sometimes offers more privacy but may have fewer amenities. Parking for low-rise buildings is more commonly uncovered or uses carports that are detached from the building although with newer construction there are many exceptions.
What is a Villa?
Real Estate agents in Southwest Florida use the word VILLA to describe luxury residences that are either rented or bought as a seasonal vacation homes or permanent residences. A villa is a privately owned unit that is unattached, semi-attached or attached to other villas with no occupants above or below (only shared walls if attached). Villas commonly have balconies or terraces with fine interior furnishings and appliances. Each villa owner pays monthly into an HOA (Home Owners Association) and in turn the HOA maintains the common areas such as the gardens, pools, elevators, stairwells, parking, etc.
What is the Difference between an Apartment and a Condominium?
Condominiums are usually attached to one another similar to apartment units. The difference between an apartment and a condominium is that a condominium owner owns the unit and shares ownership of common areas with other condominium owners such as the clubhouse, pools, elevators, stairwells, parking lots, etc. Apartments on the other hand are not for sale; one must pay monthly rent to the landlord aka owner of the apartment building. As a condominium owner, you are a member of an HOA (Homeowners Association) and pay a monthly fee to the association in exchange for maintenance of the common areas.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
CORINTHIAN GARDENS at WORLD TENNIS CENTER Documents
WORLD TENNIS CENTER Documents
Communities within WORLD TENNIS CENTER
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email