KASOTA BAY at OLDE NAPLES Information
Kasota Bay Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
KASOTA BAY at OLDE NAPLES SOUTHEAST Photos OLDE NAPLES SOUTHEAST Photos
Built in the early 1980s, Kasota Bay at Olde Naples is located approximately 4-blocks south of the shopping and restaurants at the 5th Avenue shops in Olde Naples and 9-blocks east of Naples Beach and Naples Pier. Kasota Bay is a security building within Olde Naples comprised of low-rise condominiums with assigned parking and sub-building garages, shingle roof, community pool and sought after location.
- There are 8-units in Kasota Bay.
- There is 1-covered open garage parking space and 1-assigned outdoor parking space (directly in front of garage spot).
- Units have a private storage room adjacent to parking.
- 2001: Condominium Re-Roof.
- Underground Utilities.
|Amenities and Features|
- Community Pool
- Mature Courtyard
- Covered Parking
- Owners are allowed to keep up to 2 domesticated pets including birds, fish, cats and dogs provided the dogs do not weigh more than 25 pounds a piece.
- Four legged pets must be leashed or carried under the owner's arm at all times while on the common areas.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
- No reptiles, amphibians, poultry or livestock may be kept in the unit.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- A unit owner may lease their unit up to 2 times during any 1 calendar year or any 12 month period.
- No lease shall be for a period of less than 30 days.
- No lease may be for a period of more than 1 year.
- The board may, in its discretion, approve the same lease from year to year.
- No subleasing or assignment of lease rights by the lessee is allowed.
- All leases must be approved by the Associations Board of Directors or its designee.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
- There is no age restriction for occupants of units.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall be closely supervised at all times by an adult.
- Guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is present).
- Family and Non-family guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|What is Considered to be a Low-Rise Building in Southwest Florida?|
A low rise building in Southwest Florida is considered between 1 - 3 stories and does not usually exceed 40 feet in height. A low-rise building may contain condominiums, villas, co-ops, townhomes and even coach homes. A low-rise building sometimes offers more privacy but may have fewer amenities. Parking for low-rise buildings is more commonly uncovered or uses carports that are detached from the building but there are many exceptions.
|What are some of the Benefits of a Shingle Roof?|
Here are the benefits and life expectancy of the five most common styles used for Shingle Roofs in Southwest Florida:
1.Asphalt Shingles: Relatively inexpensive and can be coated to meet energy standards. Asphalt shingles have a relatively short life span of 20 to 30 years.
2. Wood Shingles: More expensive than asphalt, wood shingles are known to be more aesthetically appealing because of their natural appearance. If you choose a hard wood, such as cedar or redwood, the shingles should last at least 30 years and sometimes as long as 50 years.
3. Metal Shingles: Appropriate for homes with especially flat or steep rooflines metal roofs can either be solid metal or constructed metal shingles. Low-end galvanized metal roofs are relatively inexpensive, but can last up to 50 years.
4. Slate Shingles: This material is especially popular in the Northeastern portion of the United States because the slate from which the shingles are made is quarried there. These shingles are extremely durable, with a life span of up to 50 years.
5. Spanish Tile Shingles: These shingles have a unique appearance that is characteristic of the Southwest states and Colonial Spanish architecture. Colonial Spanish Tile Shingles are some of the most expensive to purchase and install, but are also one of the longest lasting and durable materials on the market, lasting up to 80 years.
OLDE NAPLES SOUTHEAST Information
Founded in 1880,Olde Naples sits quietly along the warm shores of the Gulf of Mexico. Throughout the late 1800's word of mouth plus newspaper stories told of the area's mild climate and abundant fish and game. The area was likened to a sunny Italian peninsula and the name "Naples" caught on. Development followed after the railroad reached the area in 1927. Tampa, Naples and Miami were linked together via the Tamiami Trail in 1928. During World War II, the Army Air Force built a small air field and used it for training purposes; that airport is now the Naples Municipal Airport. Naples Florida is one of the wealthiest cities in the United States, with the 6th highest per capita income in America and the second highest proportion of millionaires per capita in the United States. Olde Naples is known for its high-end shopping and restaurants, Naples Pier, beachfront property, tropical weather and the white sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Olde Naples sits atop hundreds of acres of land and is set amid a half dozen small lakes.
- The home styles in Naples range from low-rise seasonal condominiums to multi-million dollar, beachside estates.
- Olde Naples is an active community with plenty of amenities and social events.
- Homes on Naples Bay have access to the Gulf of Mexico with no bridge obstructions.
- Sidewalks, bicycling and walking paths
- Highly regarded private and public schools nearby.
- The Sugden Community Theatre on 5th Avenue is ranked as one of the top three Community Theatres in the United States.
- There are many dinning options in Olde Naples. No matter where you live in Olde Naples, you are within blocks of a great restaurant. 5th Avenue and 3rd Street are popular gathering spots and are home to many four and five diamond rated restaurants.
- The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club boarders Olde Naples and offers an 18 hole, Ron Garl designed, golf course which provides a variety of competitive levels.
- The course is a par 72 and plays 6,488 yards from the tips.
- The golf course hosts the South Florida PGA Open, the Florida State Senior's Open Championship and many other state and national association events.
- The Arthur L. Allen Tennis Center in Olde Naples has 12 Har-Tru tennis courts with plenty of tennis activity for players of all skill levels.
- Accredited Tennis Pros and the use of the automatic tennis ball machines are available to help improve your skills.
- The tennis courts are lit for evening play.
- The tennis courts have green windscreens to provide a solid background for optimum vision and playability.
- Grand Stand Seating at Center Court
- Open to guests (pay as you play) or various yearly and monthly memberships are available for youths and adults.
- The River Park Aquatic Center has a large outdoor heated pool with children's splash/play area.
- Pool has 6-lanes designated for swimming laps.
- Pool has lounge chairs and tables.
- New facilities including restrooms and showers
- Children's swimming lesson area
- CPR and Lifeguard Certification classes.
- The River Park Community Center is located between Goodlette-Frank and US 41 in downtown Naples. The 11,000 square foot community center opened in December 2002. The community center offers many recreational classes and numerous Summer and holiday camp programs.
- The fitness center has a variety of equipment including True treadmills, True recumbent bikes, Cybex resistance and Cybex cross trainers, Nautilus equipment, and dumbells.
- There are yearly and monthly memberships available along with daily passes issued for $5.00.
- Recreational Classes Offered: yoga, tap dance, zumba, ballroom, cycling classes, drawing class (oil, watercolor, and acrylic), Summer and holiday camp programs for kids.
- Along with the Naples docks on Naples Bay, there is a "Boats on the Beach Program" that allows city residents to store non-motorized vessels on public property at specific locations on the beach. There are five sand locations for Hobie Cats, sailboats, and other similar vessels. In addition to the sand locations there are a total of three kayak racks at two locations, which hold six kayaks or other similar boats not to exceed 15' in length per rack.
- Naples Beach has various deeded beach entries along Gulf Shore Boulevard. The historic Naples Pier is located on Naples Beach and features a concession stand on the pier with a covered eating area and beach supplies plus restroom facilities. Fishing from the pier does not require a fishing license, as the City of Naples has purchased a bulk fishing license for the pier. The beach at the pier also features volleyball nets and is one of the best places to watch a spectacular Naples sunset. There is on-street metered parking supplemented by an 83-space metered parking lot one block east of the beach. Additional parking and access to Naples Beach exists on 4th Avenue South, 8th Avenue South 17th Avenue South and 6th Avenue North.
|Amenities & Activities|
- Olde Naples has a wide variety of social activities, clubs and events for its members and residents. Member Clubs provide a time and place to join others in a favorite skill or hobby. Club Events and Amenities include:
- Annual Balls and Holiday Events
- Beach Events
- Bocce Ball
- Children's Play Area
- Shuffle Board
- Water Aerobics
- Memberships to the River Park Community Center and the Arthur L. Allen Tennis Center are available to the public via yearly, monthly and daily membership.
- See links (below) for further details and cost of memberships.
|What is Deeded Beach Access?|
Deeded Beach Access means that a deed (agreement) specifically grants the public beach access via a right of way or a dedicated walkway between 2-shoreline properties. Deeded Beach Access is a nice amenity for those who own properties across the street from a developed shoreline allowing them beach access without passing through private property.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
KASOTA BAY at OLDE NAPLES Documents
Communities within OLDE NAPLES SOUTHEAST
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email