PIER 8 at OLDE NAPLES SOUTHEAST Information
Pier 8 Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
PIER 8 at OLDE NAPLES SOUTHEAST Photos OLDE NAPLES SOUTHEAST Photos
Built in the early 1980s Pier 8 at Olde Naples is situated directly on Naples Bay and looks south towards the Gulf of Mexico. Pier 8 at Olde Naples is located approximately 4-blocks east of the shopping and restaurants at the 3rd Street Shops and approximately 7-blocks east of Naples Beach. Pier 8 is a private building within Olde Naples comprised of low-rise condominiums on Naples Bay with gulf access and no bridge obstructions to the gulf. Pier 8 also has attached garages, pavered driveways, community pool, boat docks, underground utilities, screened lanais, flat roof (modified bitumen roof) and water views.
- Screened Lanai's
- Underground Utilities
- Sidewalks, bicycling and walking paths
- The streets are lit at night.
- Large area for poolside lounging
- The pool has good sun exposure
- Leased boat slips available.
|Amenities and Features|
- Community Pool
- Sundeck with pool furnishings and chairs
- Boat Docks
- Beach Access (7-blocks)
- Gulf Access (no bridges)
- Lush Landscaping
- The keeping of pets of any kind or description within the residence or property is prohibited.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- The leasing of units by owners is prohibited, except that, solely to avoid undue hardship in unusual circumstances, the board may approve not more than one (1) lease of a unit during an owner's entire period of ownership. The making of one (1) such exception shall not be construed as precedent for the making of others.
- There are age restrictions for occupants of units.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall be closely supervised at all times by an adult.
- Guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is present).
- Family and Non-family guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
- There are restrictions as to the number of guests allowed to occupy the unit.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|What is Considered to be a Low-Rise Building in Southwest Florida?|
A low rise building in Southwest Florida is considered to be between 1 - 3 stories and does not usually exceed 40 feet in height. A low-rise building may contain condominiums, villas, co-ops, townhomes and even coach homes. A low-rise building sometimes offers more privacy but may have fewer amenities. Parking for low-rise buildings is more commonly uncovered or uses carports that are detached from the building although with newer construction there are many exceptions.
What is a Boat Slip Lease?
A Boat Slip Lease means that a boat slip can be leased from the Home Owners Association of a property but most often a lease must be made by a property owner from within the building our community. Besides having a place to dock your boat a leased boat slip can increase the value of your property as well as attract more renters if your HOA approves units to be leased. Maintenance is usually handled by the HOA (Home Owners Association), but maintenance conditions may vary.
What is a Modified Bitumen Roof?
A Modified Bitumen Roof is applied by using a torch to the back of a rubber-like membrane and melted into the roofs base ply. A Modified Bitumen Roof is often used on commercial buildings and mid-rise condominiums. It has a light-colored mineral surface that reflects heat and cuts energy bills. A typical Modified Bitumen Roof lasts approximately 10-20 years.
OLDE NAPLES SOUTHEAST Information
Founded in 1880,Olde Naples sits quietly along the warm shores of the Gulf of Mexico. Throughout the late 1800's word of mouth plus newspaper stories told of the area's mild climate and abundant fish and game. The area was likened to a sunny Italian peninsula and the name "Naples" caught on. Development followed after the railroad reached the area in 1927. Tampa, Naples and Miami were linked together via the Tamiami Trail in 1928. During World War II, the Army Air Force built a small air field and used it for training purposes; that airport is now the Naples Municipal Airport. Naples Florida is one of the wealthiest cities in the United States, with the 6th highest per capita income in America and the second highest proportion of millionaires per capita in the United States. Olde Naples is known for its high-end shopping and restaurants, Naples Pier, beachfront property, tropical weather and the white sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Olde Naples sits atop hundreds of acres of land and is set amid a half dozen small lakes.
- The home styles in Naples range from low-rise seasonal condominiums to multi-million dollar, beachside estates.
- Olde Naples is an active community with plenty of amenities and social events.
- Homes on Naples Bay have access to the Gulf of Mexico with no bridge obstructions.
- Sidewalks, bicycling and walking paths
- Highly regarded private and public schools nearby.
- The Sugden Community Theatre on 5th Avenue is ranked as one of the top three Community Theatres in the United States.
- There are many dinning options in Olde Naples. No matter where you live in Olde Naples, you are within blocks of a great restaurant. 5th Avenue and 3rd Street are popular gathering spots and are home to many four and five diamond rated restaurants.
- The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club boarders Olde Naples and offers an 18 hole, Ron Garl designed, golf course which provides a variety of competitive levels.
- The course is a par 72 and plays 6,488 yards from the tips.
- The golf course hosts the South Florida PGA Open, the Florida State Senior's Open Championship and many other state and national association events.
- The Arthur L. Allen Tennis Center in Olde Naples has 12 Har-Tru tennis courts with plenty of tennis activity for players of all skill levels.
- Accredited Tennis Pros and the use of the automatic tennis ball machines are available to help improve your skills.
- The tennis courts are lit for evening play.
- The tennis courts have green windscreens to provide a solid background for optimum vision and playability.
- Grand Stand Seating at Center Court
- Open to guests (pay as you play) or various yearly and monthly memberships are available for youths and adults.
- The River Park Aquatic Center has a large outdoor heated pool with children's splash/play area.
- Pool has 6-lanes designated for swimming laps.
- Pool has lounge chairs and tables.
- New facilities including restrooms and showers
- Children's swimming lesson area
- CPR and Lifeguard Certification classes.
- The River Park Community Center is located between Goodlette-Frank and US 41 in downtown Naples. The 11,000 square foot community center opened in December 2002. The community center offers many recreational classes and numerous Summer and holiday camp programs.
- The fitness center has a variety of equipment including True treadmills, True recumbent bikes, Cybex resistance and Cybex cross trainers, Nautilus equipment, and dumbells.
- There are yearly and monthly memberships available along with daily passes issued for $5.00.
- Recreational Classes Offered: yoga, tap dance, zumba, ballroom, cycling classes, drawing class (oil, watercolor, and acrylic), Summer and holiday camp programs for kids.
- Along with the Naples docks on Naples Bay, there is a "Boats on the Beach Program" that allows city residents to store non-motorized vessels on public property at specific locations on the beach. There are five sand locations for Hobie Cats, sailboats, and other similar vessels. In addition to the sand locations there are a total of three kayak racks at two locations, which hold six kayaks or other similar boats not to exceed 15' in length per rack.
- Naples Beach has various deeded beach entries along Gulf Shore Boulevard. The historic Naples Pier is located on Naples Beach and features a concession stand on the pier with a covered eating area and beach supplies plus restroom facilities. Fishing from the pier does not require a fishing license, as the City of Naples has purchased a bulk fishing license for the pier. The beach at the pier also features volleyball nets and is one of the best places to watch a spectacular Naples sunset. There is on-street metered parking supplemented by an 83-space metered parking lot one block east of the beach. Additional parking and access to Naples Beach exists on 4th Avenue South, 8th Avenue South 17th Avenue South and 6th Avenue North.
|Amenities & Activities|
- Olde Naples has a wide variety of social activities, clubs and events for its members and residents. Member Clubs provide a time and place to join others in a favorite skill or hobby. Club Events and Amenities include:
- Annual Balls and Holiday Events
- Beach Events
- Bocce Ball
- Children's Play Area
- Shuffle Board
- Water Aerobics
- Memberships to the River Park Community Center and the Arthur L. Allen Tennis Center are available to the public via yearly, monthly and daily membership.
- See links (below) for further details and cost of memberships.
|What is Deeded Beach Access?|
Deeded Beach Access means that a deed (agreement) specifically grants the public beach access via a right of way or a dedicated walkway between 2-shoreline properties. Deeded Beach Access is a nice amenity for those who own properties across the street from a developed shoreline allowing them beach access without passing through private property.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
PIER 8 at OLDE NAPLES SOUTHEAST Documents
Communities within OLDE NAPLES SOUTHEAST
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email