KINGS LAKE Information
Kings Lake Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
KINGS LAKE Photos
Built in the mid 1980s through early 1990s, Kings Lake is located approximately 3-miles east of the shopping and restaurants at the 5th Avenue shops in Olde Naples and approximately 4-miles east of Naples Beach. Driving to Kings Lake from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 40-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 95-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Kings Lake is a non-gated community. Comprised of fourteen sub-communities, Kings Lake has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. There are multiple sub-communities with their own pool and cabana. Kings Lake has amenities such as Tennis, Pool, Walking Paths and a mini-Clubhouse. Please see below for further information and links to Kings Lake and its sub-communities.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Kings Lake sits atop approximately 100-acres of land and is set amid three fairly large lakes (30-acres and below).
- There are a total of 338-single family homes, 819-condominiums and 20-villas in Kings Lake.
- Kings Lake is a deed restricted community.
- There is no dining, golf or main community fitness center at Kings Lake.
- The Kings Lake Square shopping center is 1-block west of the community entrance (Food Market/Starbucks/Chinese Food/Dry Cleaners).
- Sidewalks, bicycling and walking paths
- Underground Utilities
- The streets are lit at night.
- Each sub-community has its own community pool.
- The community pools have spacious sundecks with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- There are a few Clubhouses in the Kings Lake sub-communities that are central meeting places for many social events and club meetings.
- There are tennis courts in neighborhood communities that are for the use of the association owners and their guests.
- There is a community pool and each sub-community has its own pool as well.
- All of the pools have a shallow end and some pools have a spa.
- Naples Beach is just 4-miles away and has various deeded beach entries along Gulf Shore Boulevard. The historic Naples Pier is located on Naples Beach and features a concession stand on the pier with a covered eating area and beach supplies plus restroom facilities. Fishing from the pier does not require a fishing license, as the City of Naples has purchased a bulk fishing license for the pier. The beach at the pier also features volleyball nets and is one of the best places to watch a spectacular Naples sunset. There is on-street metered parking supplemented by an 83-space metered parking lot one block east of the beach. Additional parking and access to Naples Beach exists on 4th Avenue South, 8th Avenue South 17th Avenue South and 6th Avenue North.
|Amenities & Activities|
- Kings Lake has a wide variety of social activities, clubs and events for its members and residents. Member Clubs provide a time and place to join others in a favorite skill or hobby. Club Events and Amenities include:
- The community has a 1.25 mile walking/skate/bike path around a fishing lake that is home to a large variety of fish and Florida birds.
- Cocktail Parties
- Community BBQ's
- Book Club
- Mah Jongg
- Shuffle Board
Kings Lake Homeowners Association
|What is a Deed Restricted Community?|
When one owns a home in a neighborhood or community that is in a "deed restricted area"; this means that there are bylaws governing the neighborhood or community which prohibit the homeowners from doing certain things to the detriment of the neighborhood or community. For example, some neighborhoods or communities require you to contact them prior to changing the exterior color of your home or restrict overnight parking on the street. Each community is different and each Home Owners Association (HOA) has different rules. The premise is to maintain the aesthetic appearance and value of your home and the other homes in the HOA. There is usually a fee required that is payable to the HOA for the maintenance of the common grounds, including amenities if applicable.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
KINGS LAKE Documents
Communities within KINGS LAKE
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email