QUARTER DECK at OYSTER BAY Information
Quarter Deck Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
QUARTER DECK at OYSTER BAY Photos OYSTER BAY Photos
Built in the early 1960s, the Quarter Deck at Oyster Bay is located approximately 1-mile southeast of the shopping and restaurants at the 5th Avenue shops in Olde Naples and approximately 2-miles southeast of Naples Beach. The Quarter Deck is a security building within Oyster Bay comprised of two-story building condominiums on a canal with gulf access and no bridge obstructions to the gulf. The Quarter Deck also has assigned parking, pebble driveway, boat docks, underground utilities, screened lanais, metal roof(s) with canal views.
- Deeded boat slips available.
- 20 foot of seawall that will accommodate a 26-foot boat dock.
- 4-units in complex
- Skip Trowel ceilings
|Amenities and Features|
- Boat Docks
- Gulf Access (no bridges)
- Lush Landscaping
- Each unit may keep 1 dog or 1 cat. Dogs may not exceed 70 pounds in weight at maturity.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
- No reptiles, monkeys, amphibians or poultry may be kept in the unit.
- Pets shall not be left unattended on screened porches, lanais, yards or garages.
- Certain breeds of dogs are prohibited.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- A unit owner may lease their unit up to 4 times during any 1 calendar year.
- No lease shall be for a period of less than 30 days.
- No lease may be for a period of more than 1 year.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
- There is no age restriction for occupants of units.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall be closely supervised at all times by an adult.
- Guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is present).
- Family and Non-family guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
- There are restrictions as to the number of guests allowed to occupy the unit.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|What are the Benefits of a Metal Roof?|
A Metal Roof or Tin Roof is a roofing system made from metal sheets or metal tiles. Metal is one of the more durable choices for roofing materials. Metal Roofs last a long time and because of their durability, Metal Roofs offer a significant cost savings over the long term. They require little maintenance and stand up to inclement weather. Another bonus to owning a Metal Roof is its resistance to fire and the fact that its 100% recyclable. The Disadvantages of a metal roof is that rust and corrosion can be a problem if the roof is not well maintained. The lifetime of a metal roof can last up to 50-years.
What is a Skip Trowel Ceiling?
A Skip Trowel Ceiling is a common decorative texturing technique (hand applied). Most homeowners choose a skip trowel texture to hide imperfections of the walls or ceilings. Others like a Skip Trowel Ceiling for its old fashioned custom look. A Skip Trowel finish will add dimensions and texture to a ceiling rather than a smooth untouched look.
What is a Deeded Boat Slip?
A Deeded Boat Slip means that a boat slip can be purchased, but most often a purchase must be made by a property owner from within the building our community. Besides having a place to dock your boat a Deeded Boat Slip can increase the value of your property. Maintenance is usually handled by the HOA (Home Owners Association), but maintenance conditions may vary.
OYSTER BAY Information
Built in the late 1950s to present, Oyster Bay is located approximately 500-yards east of the shopping and restaurants at the 5th Avenue shops in Olde Naples and is on the east coast of Naples Bay. Driving to Oyster Bay from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 40-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 95-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Oyster Bay is a non-gated neighborhood community. Comprised of several sub-communities, Oyster Bay has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. There are multiple sub-communities and buildings with their own pool and cabana. Oyster Bay has amenities such as boating, private docks and private swimming pools. Please see below for further information and links to Oyster Bay and its sub-communities/buildings.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Oyster Bay sits on approximately one hundred acres of land and water and is intertwined with the Gordon River and Naples Bay. Oyster Bay is a boating neighborhood with nearly every residence having gulf access with no bridge obstructions.
- The home style is mainly condominiums and single family homes.
- Prime location for waterfront living and boating.
- Access to the Gulf of Mexico with no bridge obstructions.
- Sidewalks, bicycling and walking paths
- Streets are lit at night
- Highly regarded private and public schools nearby.
- No matter where you live in Oyster Bay, you are within blocks of a great restaurant. 5th Avenue and 3rd Street are popular gathering spots and are home to many four and five diamond rated restaurants.
- Tin City is just across the river and can be reached by boat for fast and easy drinks and fresh sea food.
- The Arthur L. Allen Tennis Center has 12 Har-Tru tennis courts with plenty of tennis activity for players of all skill levels.
- Accredited Tennis Pros and the use of the automatic tennis ball machines are available to help improve your skills.
- The tennis courts are lit for evening play.
- The tennis courts have green windscreens to provide a solid background for optimum vision and playability.
- Grand Stand Seating at Center Court
- The River Park Aquatic Center offers a large outdoor heated pool.
- Pool has lanes designated for swimming laps.
- Shallow area for children's play.
- Pool has lounge chairs and tables.
- Pool restrooms and drinking fountain.
- The River Park Community Center is located between Goodlette-Frank and US 41 in downtown Naples. The 11,000 square foot community center opened in December 2002. The community center offers many recreational classes and numerous Summer and holiday camp programs.
- The fitness center has a variety of equipment including True treadmills, True recumbent bikes, Cybex resistance and Cybex cross trainers, Nautilus equipment, and dumbells.
- There are yearly and monthly memberships available along with daily passes issued for $5.00.
- Recreational Classes Offered: yoga, tap dance, zumba, ballroom, cycling classes, drawing class (oil, watercolor, and acrylic), Summer and holiday camp programs for kids.
- Oyster Bay is on a network of canals with gulf access and no bridge obstructions to the gulf.
- Homeowners often use Kayaks and Canoes to go up-river to explore the Gordon River.
- Naples Beach is just 2-miles away and has various deeded beach entries along Gulf Shore Boulevard. The historic Naples Pier is located on Naples Beach and features a concession stand on the pier with a covered eating area and beach supplies plus restroom facilities. Fishing from the pier does not require a fishing license, as the City of Naples has purchased a bulk fishing license for the pier. The beach at the pier also features volleyball nets and is one of the best places to watch a spectacular Naples sunset. There is on-street metered parking supplemented by an 83-space metered parking lot one block east of the beach. Additional parking and access to Naples Beach exists on 4th Avenue South, 8th Avenue South 17th Avenue South and 6th Avenue North.
- Memberships to the River Park Community Center and the Arthur L. Allen Tennis Center are available to the public via yearly, monthly and daily membership.
Oyster Bay HOA Website
5th Avenue Shopping
Third Street Shopping
Arthur L. Allen Tennis Center
Naples Local Fitness and Pool
Naples Bay Resort
|What is Deeded Beach Access?|
Deeded Beach Access means that a deed (agreement) specifically grants the public beach access via a right of way or a dedicated walkway between 2-shoreline properties. Deeded Beach Access is a nice amenity for those who own properties across the street from a developed shoreline allowing them beach access without passing through private property.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
QUARTER DECK at OYSTER BAY Documents
OYSTER BAY Documents
Communities within OYSTER BAY
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email