SANCTUARY POINTE at STERLING OAKS Information
Sanctuary Pointe Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
SANCTUARY POINTE at STERLING OAKS Photos STERLING OAKS Photos
Built in the mid 2000s, Sanctuary Pointe at Sterling Oaks is located approximately 4-miles north of the shopping and restaurants at the Waterside Shops and approximately 3-miles northeast of Delnor-Wiggins Preserve and Beach. Sanctuary Pointe is a non-gated community within Sterling Oaks comprised of single family homes on a circle drive with attached garages, pavered driveways, private pools, underground utilities, concrete block construction, screened lanais, Spanish tile roofs with preserve views.
- Various memberships are available to Sterling Oaks's country club, tennis, pool, and other amenities.
- Sanctuary Pointe has 84-single family homes
- Sanctuary Pointe is a Deed Restricted neighborhood (see definition below).
- Concrete block construction
- Underground utilities
- Tray ceilings
- Owners are allowed to keep a reasonable amount of small domesticated pets including birds, fish, cats and dogs.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
- No reptiles, monkeys, amphibians or poultry may be kept in the unit.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- All leases must be approved by the Associations Board of Directors or its designee.
- A unit owner may lease their unit.
- There is no age restriction for occupants of units.
- Guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is present).
- Family and Non-family guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
|What is a Deed Restricted Community?|
When one owns a home in a neighborhood or community that is in a "deed restricted area"; this means that there are bylaws governing the neighborhood or community which prohibit the homeowners from doing certain things to the detriment of the neighborhood or community. For example, some neighborhoods or communities require you to contact them prior to changing the exterior color of your home or restrict overnight parking on the street. Each community is different and each Home Owners Association (HOA) has different rules. The premise is to maintain the aesthetic appearance and value of your home and the other homes in the HOA. There is usually a fee required that is payable to the HOA for the maintenance of the common grounds, including amenities if applicable.
What are the Benefits of a Spanish Tile Roof?
One of the advantages of a Spanish Tile roof is that due to its absorbent properties it keeps the temperatures in the home warm during the winter and cool during the summer. Another benefit is that Spanish Tile Roofs are fire-resistant and require very little maintenance. The lifetime of a Spanish Tile roof can last over 50-years.
What is a Tray Ceiling?
A Tray Ceiling has a recessed midsection that's higher than the perimeter walls, which provides a sense of spaciousness. This style has a clean, simple finish with an extra layer of crown molding. It can be dressed up with recessed lighting and other features. These ceilings give a spacious feel with an extra foot or two of height and are popular in Southwest Florida kitchens, bedrooms and living rooms.
STERLING OAKS Information
Built in the mid 1990s, Sterling Oaks is located approximately 5-miles north of the shopping and restaurants at the Mercato Shopping Center and approximately 4-miles northeast of Delnor-Wiggins Preserve and Beach. Driving to Sterling Oaks from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 35-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 95-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Sterling Oaks is a 24-hour guard gated community comprised of ten sub-communities. Each sub-community has its own style of architecture. Wildcat Cove is the only sub-community that has its own community pool and cabana. Sterling Oaks has amenities such as Tennis, Pool and a Country Club. Please see below for further information and links to Sterling Oaks and its sub-communities.
- Sterling Oaks is a Deed Restricted neighborhood (see definition below).
- The 12 Har-Tru tennis courts are professionally groomed and watered from underground.
- 10 of the 12 Har-Tru tennis courts are lighted for evening play.
- There are shaded seating areas with refrigerated fountain water between each court.
- Large pool area with great sun exposure.
- Non-residents can join the tennis club and have access to all of the amenities.
- All residents have access to the amenities near the clubhouse. Residents can choose to join the tennis club, which is separate.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Sterling Oaks sits atop 100-acres of land and is set amid multiple lakes.
- Sterling Oaks is situated on the western edge of North Naples bordering near Bonita Springs.
- Attached Villas
- Carriage Homes
- Courtyard Homes
- Single Family Homes
- Sterling Oaks residents enjoy full access to the 10,000 square foot clubhouse for casual dining and scheduled activities, a fully equipped fitness center with locker rooms and saunas, a junior Olympic-sized, heated swimming pool with hot tub and large sun deck for lounging and gathering at the Cabana Bar and Grill.
- The Oak Room at Sterling Oaks features a regular menu of delicious, healthy, local, cuisine and an additional menu of specials that change weekly. The Oak Room is open Friday nights from 5-8 pm for Dinner and from 5-7 pm for Happy Hour. Live entertainment is offered several times per month.
- The Cabana Grille and Bar is a poolside grill with tropical cocktails, salads, wraps and sandwiches. The Cabana Grille also features the Catch of the Day and various daily specials that emphasize creative, light fare.
- There is no golf in Sterling Oaks but directly across the street is the Audubon Country Club. The Audubon Country Club is an 18 hole, Joe Lee designed golf course that provides a variety of competitive levels.
- The golf course is a par 72 and plays 6,719 yards from the tips.
- There is a driving range, practice green and PGA accredited staff/pro to help with swing instruction and golf course management.
- There is a practice area consisting of large putting greens, chipping greens and practice bunkers.
- Non-resident memberships are available.
- There are twelve state-of-the-art, Har-Tru courts at the Sterling Oaks tennis complex. Ten of the courts are lit for nighttime play and the spectator court draws a crowd for tournaments and special events throughout the year. The on-site tennis pro is available for lessons whether one is a seasoned player or just beginning. The Tennis Pro Shop offers apparel & accessories plus the ability to restring or re-grip ones racquet.
- Take a dip or participate in the free pool exercise classes in the 130,000 gallon Junior Olympic-sized swimming pool which is heated to 85 degrees year round. There is a hot tub and lounge on the grand sun deck. Beverages and grilled food is available at the poolside Cabana Grille & Bar. Mens and womens locker rooms complete with showers and sauna are available in the clubhouse.
- Fully equipped Fitness Center located in the garden level of the clubhouse. The gym includes free weights and benches, treadmills, stationary bikes, elliptical machines, leg extension/curl, multi-press, vertical row/lat pull down, pectoral fly/rear deltoid, dual pulley, mats, exercise balls and much more. Classes available seasonally. Members are welcome to work with their own personal trainers. Open 4:30am through 10:00pm daily
- Bocce Ball league play begins every January. Two new bocce courts were recently installed at the club and are available for both scheduled, league and casual play.
- The Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park is only 4-miles away. The beach park is 166-acres in size and has a 1-mile long beach. There are restrooms and showers at the beach plus food concessions and equipment rental (kayaks, paddleboards, scuba, beach chairs and umbrellas). There are 5-parking lots connected by trails and boardwalks. There is a boat ramp that feeds into Turkey Bay, which is where the Cocohatchee River meets the Gulf of Mexico. The docks at the boat ramp are disability accessible.
Sterling Oaks Home Owners Association
The Club at Sterling Oaks
|What is the Difference between an Apartment and a Condominium?|
Condominiums are usually attached to one another similar to apartment units. The difference between an apartment and a condominium is that a condominium owner owns the unit and shares ownership of common areas with other condominium owners such as the clubhouse, pools, elevators, stairwells, parking lots, etc. Apartments on the other hand are not for sale; one must pay monthly rent to the landlord aka owner of the apartment building. As a condominium owner, you are a member of an HOA (Homeowners Association) and pay a monthly fee to the association in exchange for maintenance of the common areas.
What is a Villa?
Real Estate agents in Southwest Florida use the word VILLA to describe luxury residences that are either rented or bought as a seasonal vacation homes or permanent residences. A villa is a privately owned unit that is unattached, semi-attached or attached to other villas with no occupants above or below (only shared walls if attached). Villas commonly have balconies or terraces with fine interior furnishings and appliances. Each villa owner pays monthly into an HOA (Home Owners Association) and in turn the HOA maintains the common areas such as the gardens, pools, elevators, stairwells, parking, etc.
What is a Single Family Home?
Unlike an Apartment, Condo or Townhome, a Single Family Home does not share a common wall with another home and are most commonly free-standing residential buildings. A Single Family Home is often occupied by one family. There are instances when a basement or mother-in-law suite may be rented in a Single Family Home, but that is not enough to change the homes classification to a Multi-Family Home. Lots (yards) are often larger than the structure which is owned by the homeowner and is the responsibility of the homeowner to maintain unless there is an HOA (Homeowners Associations) responsible for upkeep.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
SANCTUARY POINTE at STERLING OAKS Documents
STERLING OAKS Documents
Communities within STERLING OAKS
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email